Our Little Girl (One Directio...

By Floragal354

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi I'm tiara,I love to draw.Drawing calms me from the world.I am an only child.I... More

Characters
chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
chapter 7
A/N:louis
chapter 9
chapter 10
A/N:gone....
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
New book......

chapter 8

55 0 0
By Floragal354

Hey my lovely rainbows,it's been a while since my update as i said before I was busy preparing for my exams and I was also running out of ideas.Which is weird for me as i always have ideas.I just don't have that feel of writing about one direction anymore.Don't worry I will finish this book and this will be my last 1D book made by me or so.Maybe I will write one book and that maybe the last.I am slowly slipping away from a directioner but not so much though.I was happy that the boys won an award at the brits.That's all I'm gonna say.

On with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's pov:

We are pacing around a dark room hoping that the council comes in late which would be amazing but sadly not.The council came in just on time.

"You know boys.I quite like how you took care of tiara but I won't except that you boys put her in the 'room'.I would expect more from you payne but not much from the rest.I will give you  one last chance to redeem yourself or else,Tiara will be The Wanted's guardian.Do I made myself,clear? And do not tell anyone even tiara if possible.We do not want any worries for her,"He said.

"Yes,"We said.

He nodded and got up.He pressed a button which immidiately teleport us to a sleeping tiara.What are we gonna do?I looked at the rest of the boys and hoped that one of them have at least an idea or something.I looked down at tiara and smilied.She was smiling and peacefully sleeping.I always wonder how did we get so lucky to have such an amazing gal or friend.

~in the morning~

We woke up brightly and early.We saw tiara wide awake on her bed.Laughing down at us.

"Why are you laughing,kitten ?"Harry asked getting up.

"N-n-nothing,"She said while giggling.

I looked down and saw why she is laughing.We looked so weird as our wings were open and we partically covering zayn with our wings.

"I didn't know zayn was a girl considering that you guys were covering him from my eye sight,hehehe, "She said while giggling again.

We hide our wings and zayn woke with hidden wings.We shooked our heads at her and we sit down on her bed.

(She still at the hospital.in case you forgot.)

"When are you gonna be let go?"Liam asked while smiling softly at her.

"The doctor said that I seemed to be stable enough to go home next week and I couldn't wait to go.She told me that I am not allowed to go to school for about three weeks.Which I was glad about that.Don't worry.My mum said she got me a tutor,That way I get to catch up with my studies and I'm not that far behind from it,"She said while smiling.

Somethings I notice about her is that she loves to smile and keeps a strong face.I just wish she have friends who cared for her just as much as we do.

"What if your tutor is evil,What are you gonna do then?"Liam said.

"Well,I guess you guys made sure she isn't, "She said while smirking at us.

What have we gotten ourself into? It doesn't matter.Tiara's is right,We have to make sure that she safe even if it is with some tutor.

"Let's just hope she is not then,"Louis  said while smiling sheepishly.

Knowing that we have to do some background check on the tutor or we could spy on him/her.Hmmmm.....

"You guys are funny.She won't be coming the week after I came back home.My mum still wants me to rest up before my tutor comes.You would think she would immediately start my studies after I just came back from the hospital,did you?"She said/questioned.

I guess we were being silly or funny according to tiara that is.We just laughed nervously and softly smile at her.The door open revealing a nurse.

"Hello tiara,how are you today?"She asked as she placed a plate of food on top of the table.

"I'm great actually.I'm pretty much excited to go home.I can't wait to be with my mum again,"she told while sitting up and getting the fork to start eating.

"That's sounds great.Today,We will be checking if you are stable enough to go home next week or even possible by the end of this week,"The nurse told tiara as she open the curtains.

The sunlight came into the room,making the room bright enough to see.She picked up the tray that tiara finished eating and left the room.Tiara was still smiling when we look down at her.she is something special.I tell ya.

~one week later ~

Tiara's pov:

I am finally released from this hospital with another week of resting and two weeks of studying.I'm so happy.eeeek!!!!I have been jumping on the bed for the past three hours since I woke up.Waiting for my mum to come pick me up.I couldn't wait.I didn't realised that the boys came until I heard laughter.

"What are you laughing at?"I asked while stop boucing on my bed.

"Not to be rude or anything.What made you jumpy and also it's funny to watch you being excited,"Harry said while chuckling at me.

"Hey people tend to get excited when they are gonna be released from the hospital,"I said while pouting at then.

"We're sorry princess.We never seen someone so happy before to be released,"Niall said.

As he said that my mum came into the room.She smiled at me.

"Alright sweetheart,Ready to go?"she asked.

I nodded my head and got up from the bed .We said goodbye and the doctor remind my mum that i need to take my medication after my meals, and before bed.My mum told her that she will made sure.i do so.We made our way to my mum's car.

"Listen sweetheart,We are moving to another house so that your dad won't find us easily.I already move the stuff into our new home.Your things are not yet unpack so I leave it to you to find your room and it's in the living room.There are four rooms that are avaliable.You may be wondering where did I get the money.Your uncle actually bought us the house and i am gonna repay him with dinner at the house,okay?"she said smiling.

I nodded my head.I am so glad we moved away from that house and on the bright side,I get to see my uncle again .I wonder how has he been? I will found out soon.We came to a stop to a large house/mansion.I forgot to mention that my uncle is a billionaire.I guess you could say he likes to spoil my mum since she is his little sister.

(The picture of the mansion/house at the top.)

~two hours later~

Once we enter the mansion/house,i was greeted with a chandelier.the interior is beautiful.It's old yet morden.To the left of the main hall way is the kitchen and to the right is the living room where I can find my things.I want up the stairs to see that four rooms were available.The boys came out of nowhere which made me scream.

"Sweetheart,is something wrong?"She asked.

I saw her head poking out of the kitchen.

"No,mum."I said while glaring at the boys who were sligtly laughing.

"If you need anything,call me,"she said while going back to whatever she was doing.

"I thought guardian angels are suppose to protect and not scare the living daylights out of them,"I told them while looking through the first room.

The first is the size of my old bedroom.Once I got out,Liam is holding a list.

"What is that for?"I asked as i went to the second room.

"This list is to say which room you are staying and which room not to stay.It will make things so much easier,"Liam explain.

"Oh okay,"I said.

The second room is too big but it's not yet perfect.The third room I got in is perfect,one side of the room has a wordrobe to fit my clothes,A big bed in the middle of the room,the room is quite plain but perfect as i can place my many paintings I have.You may be wondering why not use the second room because it doesn't have bathroom that I can go in easily if we have a boy over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is it guys.my last update before my camp or any other activities.I am so happy that I passed some pc my subjects as the rest I have not yet known the marks yet.

Love,
Floragal354😉😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 8.8K 142
Hey my angels!! This is our first completed book of Niall imagines, we have started another both which is in continuation of this!! (The link will b...
8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...
239K 5.6K 22
Love and hate are oddly similar if you think about it... "I won't do it. I won't ruin their careers." I snapped harshly. "You don't have a choice, lo...
327K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...