Caleo - This new guy at camp...

Galing kay copperitz

Summer Livia is in love with the new guy at camp, but some things just aren't meant to be. WARNING! Contains... Higit pa

Into
Ch 1 / Newcomers and New Resolutions
Ch 2 / Dragons and Dangerous Quests
Ch 3 / Return and Really Serious Crushes
Ch 4 / Secrets and Ship Building
Ch 5 / Monsters and Mega Lies
Ch 6 / Goodbyes and Getting Advice
Ch 7 / Photos and Painfully Intense Feelings
Ch 8 / Calypso and Completed Phrophosies
Ch 9 / Her and Heaps of Lies
Ch 10 / Bunker 9 and Backfiring Plans
Ch 12 / Revenge and Recklessness
Ch 13 / Emotion and Empty Seats
Ch 14 / Dreams and Dreaming
Ch 15 / Girlfriend and Good Times
Ch 16 / Remember and Red Alert!
Ch 17 / Rememberance and Remembering
The End

Ch 11 / Conseince and Capture the Flag

2.3K 61 206
Galing kay copperitz

I can't look Leo in the face. He's so happy. Bouncing round camp like an over ecxited puppy. They're still not ofically together as couple, no-one else knows about Bunker 9.

I even tried to make excuses for him. Prehaps she bewitched him using some Daughter-of-a-Titan powers? Maybe it wasn't even Leo? Dose he have a twin or something? Maybe she misses her old home and he was comforting her?

Who am I trying to kid. He held her like he loved her. Kissed her like he loved her. And she returned it all, heart, body and soul.

I feel betrayed.

------

My sister, Sarah, came into our cabin and found me staring blankly at the wall. She came over and hugged me.

"What's up honey?" she asked in a concerned mother kind of way.

"Nothing's wrong." I snapped, pulling away. "I'm tired, that's all." 

I jumped up and marched out of the cabin.  I can't tell her, I can't tell anyone. 

I stopped dead in my tracks, maybe, just maybe, there's someone who I can talk to.

--------

"Hello?"

I peered in through the doors of the Hades cabin and felt a shiver go down myback. This place gives me the creeps!

"I-i-is there anyone oneh-h-here?" I stamared.

"Depends who's asking."

I jumped, like, a meter ito the air and spun aroud to come face to face with Nico di Angelo who'd been lurking in the shadows by the door.

"Nico! Oh my gods! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Do I know you?" he asked suspiciously. Every nerve in my body was screaming RUN! but I managed to ask:

"I-i-is Hazel around?"

Nico shrugged.

"Dunno. Try the stables."

He evapourated into pure darkness.

------

I love the stables. Something here smells so warm and comforting. Hazel was in one of the stable boxes, brushing one of the pegasi, a beatiful cream animal who's name, I remembered, was Topaz. She was silently crying.

"Hazel?" she jumped like she'd just had an electric shock and quickly wipped her face on her sleave to try and hide the fact that she'd been crying before turning round and trying to smile.

"Oh gods," I said slipping into the stable and putting an arm around her shoulders. "Is it Frank? Have you two been fighting again?"

"I, I - " she burst into tears and leant on me to stop herself falling over.

I slowly lowered her to the ground and sat down beside her and offered her a tissue. After a few minutes she stopped sobbing.

"I'm sorry." She sniffed. "We were so happy! We came back from the war and, he never liked Leo, and he thought, he thought-" 

She broke down into tears. I already knew the story. Nico had been M.I.A. (Missing In Action) when they'd returned on the huge ship. I hadn't payed much attention, I had my own problems (Like, let me think for a second, CALYPSO). Reyna and Gleeson Hegde got back OK from the ancient lands but they managed to loose the son of Hades along the way, how? I don't know (the little creep turned up again later of course), but Nico was Hazel's only family and she was devistated that  he was missing. Frank, being a praetor of Camp Jupiter, had to help sort out how  the two camps were going to merge and didn't have time for  his girlfriend who was falling apart because of the loss of her brother.

One person who did have time for Hazel was her close friend (you guessed it!) Leo Valdez. Leo comforted Hazel and helped her along as she waited for news about her brother. Then everything went wrong. Frank walked in on the two of them in the Hades cabin one afternoon when Hazel was going through a particularly hard time and had gone to see Leo. Frank, because he'd been so busy, hadn't heard all the Leo/Calypso (*sob*) gossip and assumed that Hazel had been two-timing him with Leo.

The result was, Frank exploded. Not literaly, but you get the picture. He and Hazel managed to stay together for a while once she'd convinced him there was nothing between her and Leo, but it began to slowly fall apart. Arguments, fights.

Hazel sniffed and managed to continue,

"He came over to me this morning at breackfast and said 'at least now Leo's got his own girl he can lay off mine' and I snapped. We told him there was never anything between us, but he never belived it! He told me he never wanted to see my face again and stormed off!" 

She broke down into more sobs. OK, maybe not the time to be sharing my own problems. She clearly had no feelings for Leo any more and was so wound up in her own problems that she wouldn't want to here mine. I stayed and comforted her for a while, I know what it's like to have a broken heart.

Which means I still have no-one to talk to about Leo, and I have this feeling if I don't let the pain out soon, I'm gonna explode.

------

 Capture the flag - normally I really love it but this evening I just wasn't in the right mood. Athena led one team and Apollo led the other, the teams were as follows:

Athena's

-Athena (obviosly)

-Posiedon

-Hephestus

-Ares

-Dionysus

and some of the mnor gods' cabins

Apollo's

- Apollo

-Zeus

-Aphrodite

-Demeter

-Hermes

and the rest of the minor god cabins

Even though I'm the daughter of Demeter, I've always prefered fighting with a bow, and I like to think I'm pretty good at it. So I was positioned as an archer in the trees, I have a small amount of power over plants and can control the trees so I can move with increddiable speed through the tree tops.

Anyway, about five minutes into the game, I was crouched in the top branches of a tree right next to the creek when I heard the sound of clashing swords a little up stream followe by a cry.

I wasn't supposed to leave my position, but it sounded like someone had been hurt. 

The branches of the trees bent to my will forming a sort of road for me to run along. About 70 meters from where I'd heard the cry I glanced down from the tree tops and saw a body slumped on the ground by the edge of the creek. 

I droped from to the ground and ran towards the unconsious camper, pulling my emergency ambrosia square from my pocket. I was furious, someone had obviously knocked this camper out and just left them, injured, by the creek. If I hadn't come, no-one might have found them until it was too late. I dropped to my knees by the body, a girl, with long red/brown hair pulled back in a messy ponytail. I carfully rolled the girl over and for the first time saw her face.

No, no, no! Anyone but her! The gods were cruel, of all the campers for me to find. How could the gods expect me to help her! In case you haven't already worked it out, I was starring at the unconsious face of Calypso.

I refuse to help her. I glanced around, if I leave know, no-one will know I ever saw her here. A small (very small) part of me was yelling in protest at the fact thatI was considering leaving an injured camper just because of a grudge. 

If you don't help her, she could die! Do you really want that on your consience???  She became mortal when she left her island prision, it would be very easy for her to die if I left her here. The sound of the horn sounded through the wood, the game was over.

I could here the sound of people coming towards us, laughing, chatting. I could here hoofbeats with then, Chiron. It was now or never, if they got her and I wasn't helping Calypso, I was dead. They will find her when they get here, run, now! While there's still time!  I made up my mind and turned to run from the clearing, no-one would ever know I was here, but too late. Chiron's voice bellowed my name :

"Summer Livia! What in the name of Zues do you think you are doing!"

Yay! Over 200 reads!!!

From now on, I've decided to take more time on each chapter and make tham longer but this means I can't update as often :(

Wow this is my longest chapter yet!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

51.8K 1.6K 24
This is a sequel to "Here comes the sun" Solangelo Au with a touch of Caleo. The story begins with Nico and Will moving in with each other. I hope e...
295 40 25
Scarlett Owens wants to run as far away as she can from her life. With a box of hair dye, some clothes, and her trusty guitar, She finds herself at...
5.9K 131 22
in witch finn falls for a girl at summer camp