Batman x Joker

By Prettypsycholover

"We'll be together, no matter what happens." More

A/N
It started with a plan
She kicked me out
Cheating?
Rage in Arkham
Meeting the Batfam
Sorry
The end? (Sorry) A/N

Don't go to the batcave!

9K 144 242
By Prettypsycholover

*This story contains: Sex and really bad punishment. If you're triggerd by this or underaged, you might better skip this story!*

Don't go to the batcave!

"Okay you win, say that again?"
"Jack, I love you forever.."

Next morning when Jack woke up, Bruce was still asleep. Jack never slept with a man before, he didn't know what to do. If Harley still was asleep he playfully ran his fingers trough her hair, but to do that with a man... Jack just sat on the bed, watching Bruce sleep. How did this happen? Does he loves me? I don't know, I really love him but... I'm not gay... well, I think. What would the others say if they knew about this? "Eeew! the Joker with Batman?!"  or "Ha I knew it! that stupid clown has to die!". one thing is sure, All of them, from Harvey to Eddie, are home-haters.

Lost in his thoughts, Jack still sat on the bed, facing the man who just woke up.

"Jack?" Bruce didn't get any reaction, Jack just sat there, staring at one point in the room. His face turned into a frown and his eyes got red from holding in tears.
"Jack, are you okay?" still no reaction, Bruce took his hand, getting Jack out of his thoughts, he looked at Bruce.
"Huh whut?"
"Are you okay?"
"Uh y-yes... why wouldn't I?" Jack tried to sound like he just was thinking about a plan to blow up some buildings but his voice was a little shaky.

"You looked pretty down. Even for a clown like you, that's weird!"
"aaaand Thank you, Bats!" Jack rolling his emerald green eyes. Bruce pushed Jack a little because he was thinking thoughts again, making him fall from the bed. Jack didn't reply with something like "What the fuck Bats?!" so Bruce got worried and walked over to the fallen man. He saw that Jack just lay there, looking at the ceiling, mumbling words to hisself.

"dafuq Jack? what the hell is wrong with you? I'm not even 5 minutes awake and you already act weird!"
"I dunno Bats!... Do you love me?"
"Yes! Of course!"
"Aaaaarhgg Stop it!"
"Jack what the hell is worng?! You don't seem to think straight!"
"Yes! You know why? BECAUSE I'M FUCKING GAY!!" Jack snapped. Bruce didn't want to upset Jack even more so he walked out of the room, he closed the door and face-palmed really hard.

When he entered the room again Jack looked confused at him. "Uhm... you have a little uh... red... on your forehead." Jack tried not to laugh while saying that, Bruce looked really stupid but funny with a red mark of his hand on his head. Bruce didn't react to that, he just sighed and sat down on the bed, looking down at Jack who was still laying on the floor.

"Soooo... may I ask why...?" Bruce asked after a second looking in Jack's eyes, he could see a little fear in them.

Jack started to sing, "All my friends are haters, take it slow. Wait for them to hate us 'cause we're gay. please don't say anything to theeem. You don't know how hard my friends can puuunch! Watc-"

"Really Jack? Heathens?"
"I prefer to call my version of it: Haters." Jack gave him an innocent smile when Bruce shaked his head.
"You're lucky you have the good looks and the funny punchlines, Jack... 'cause the brains...?" Bruce smiled, "But what? Do you friends hate you because you're gay?"
"Well... They don't know it yet... but they hate gay people, I dunno why they are so... so cruel." A tear ran down his cheek. Bruce lifted him up the bed, laying his head on Bruce's lap, so he could pet his head. Bruce tried to comfort the crying boy.

"Hush little Jackie, don't you cry. If you're friends dare to punch you, Daddy will beat them until they die. And if somebody still hate you, Daddy's gonna hunt that person down, And you'll be always the prettiest boy in town!" Bruce tried to sing it a little but he was to mad to make it sound like a real song to comfort Jack, though he stoped crying and giggled a little by the thoughts the Batman would kill for him. Bruce pulled him into a hug, and before Jack could realise what was happening his shirt was taken off. Jack knew what Bruce was trying to achieve so he unzipped his pants. (Jack had the weird habit to sleep with his clothes from that day on.)

They both rolled over the bed, endig with Bruce on top, starting to kiss Jack's neck. "Why can I never be on top?" Jack asked while Bruce bit softly in his neck. "Because the sweetes, nicest, prettiest, craziest person has to lay under the best fucker of Gotham Ci-" Bruce's phone rang. He saw it was a call from Jim Gordon so he had to take it. "Hello?... uhh, yeah... Yes I'll come... 5 minutes, okay... See you later." Bruce hang up the phone. Jack looked at him like a puppy that wanted to be adopted.

"It was Jim, I have to stop the Riddler. I'll be back in an hour, stay here and DON'T go to the batcave! Be a good boy or I'll have to punish you when I get home." Bruce gave Jack the order, Jack nodded.

"Love you."
"Love you too." Jack replied while getting a kiss on his forehead. Bruce left the room. What to do, what to do... Let's go to the Batcave! Jack shrugged and went to the batcave. He knew the batcomputer was perfect for movies, the screen was so big. First he watched the security cam from Arkham, to see who was beaten up. His phone made a sound, a text from Bruce. Jack ran back upstairs to his room.

Bruce: Jack are you still in our room?
Jack: Yup Bats!
Bruce: I don't believe you... make a picture.
Jack made a picture of him laying on the bed.
Bruce: Oh... wyd
Jack: Just uhm... yknow, watching stuff
Bruce: so you're watching porn, great. Don't mess up the bed xox

Jack turned off his phone and walked back to the batcave. hmm... porn... well, it was Bruce's idea! I bet he watches it on the batcomputer too! Jack thought on his way back to the computer.

An hour later Jack heard a sound comming from the entrance of the cave. He closed his internet page and tried to get away but Bruce came in before he even left the big chair. Bruce said nothing and just looked at the young man, sitting in his underwear, and his right hand in it, in front of the big computer. Jack didn't move, while Bruce just came closer, wrapping his arms around him.

"well, well, well, what do we have here?!" Bruce said with a dissapointed voice. "Look who didn't stay in our room... while I've said to stay there... Someone in this room is being a real bad boy... and needs to be punished."
"Oh c'mon Bruce! I did nothing until you gave me the idea to watch porn!" Jack gave him a really innocent look, trying to not get any punishment.

"so you like porn, don't ya?"
"uhhm... do I have to answer that question?"
Bruce took Jack's arm and pulled the man over his shoulder. Jack tried to get away by random kicking but it wasn't a good plan to piss off the bat right now. "What are we going to do?" Jack asked while Bruce dragged him upstairs. "Just a little thing..." was the answer.

Bruce threw Jack on their bed, ripping off his shirt. His fingers ran over Jack's stomach.
"tsk... Pretty boy, Bad boy..." he whispered, just loud enough for Jack to hear it. He grabbed Jack's wrists and pulled them above his head. Bruce held Jack's hands in their places with handcuffs, chained to the bed. He walked away to the restroom. Jack tried to free himself but he couldn't. A couple minutes later Bruce came into the room, wearing his underwear only, just like Jack.

"w-what are you g-gonna do, Daddy?" Jack was a little scared, he had never seen this side of Bruce, okay maybe he wasn't that long his boyfriend, but it scared him. Bruce didn't react to the question and pulled down Jack's underwear and started to jerk him off, making Jack moan.

Bruce grabbed Jack by his troath, "Now, be a good boy and listen to Daddy okay?" Jack nodded. "I'm gonna jerk you off and everytime you moan I give you my full lenght, 3 times... hard. And if you dare to scream or make a sound, I'll punch you in your stomach, and I won't stop this way off punishing you until you beg me to stop with tears in your eyes... got it?!"
Jack tried to swallow. "I asked you something!" Bruce barked.
"y-yes D-Daddy..."
"Good boy... now, spread your legs!"

Jack just did what Bruce said, then Bruce started to jerk him off again. After 1 minute Jack let out a moan, so Bruce trusted his full lenght into the bad boy. Jack wasn't used to the hard fucking from Bruce, the first 2 times were so soft and nice. This time it was rough, really rough, making Jack scream.
"tsk... I told you... no screaming, no moaning, no sounds if I don't ask you for it... Now say sorry!" Bruce punched Jack so hard in his stomach he couldn't breath for a couple seconds.
"S-sorry Daddy ah!" Bruce punched him again and kept fucking him.

after 5 minutes and 9 punches, Jack couldn't take any hits anymore.
"P-please Daddy, p-please stop! I... I beg you! STOP! PLEASE! DADDY!" Bruce kept fucking. Tears ran down Jack's cheeks, making Bruce finally stop.

"Now be a good boy and sleep!" Bruce commanded, giving Jack a kiss on his cheek. Not much later Jack fell asleep, laying exhaustedon the kingsized bed.

"Good boy..."Bruce whispered in Jack's ear and wrapped his arms aroung him when he also fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.8K 15
Joker is obsessed with the mysterious Batman. What will happen when the clown discovers his secret identity? Batman believes that he can change Joker...
125K 3.3K 29
"We have our differences, but I love you no matter what."
5.2K 49 27
A half human half god meets an Amazon and falls in love Completed for now
102K 1K 18
"You've made my whole life a living hell, you killed all the ones I loved and you're still want to. NOW ALLOW ME TO RETURN YOU THE FAVOR!!!" (I own n...