Sterek one-shots

Oleh lokiswitchling

These are a series of stories that probably don't link about sterek the beautiful pair stiles and Derek and e... Lebih Banyak

Always fighting for top bunk
Selfies
Cuddles
Look at me sti
On the subway
The criminal
Cold sheets
Who did this?
Nightmares
Study
A fun day at the beach
Sealing the deal
Surprise study visit
Late nights and big secrets
A mates bond
Derek you're cheating
We were going to tell you eventually
You forgot your wallet again
He's the alpha, which makes you just as powerful.
He's mine ... No he IS mine!
Ame soeur
God help us
Something there?
I'm only human
The family's in town
Why can't i see grey anymore?
Unknown user
Man whore
I can't control it
Dad's going to kill you
Come back!
We can do this together
My best friend
My best friend part 2
My best friend part 3
My best friend part 4
Im coming home
Damn witches
Party animals
Shifting (smut)
He's my (not) boyfriend
You're a danger to yourself baby
Always
Save me
Its going to be okay (save me part 2)
The spark
Baby lahey
Life changing
Stiles don't leave me
I'm not leaving you
Somewhere between fuck you and fuck me
Kinks
Daddy derek
What derek lives for
What stiles lives for
I love you so much (smut)
PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS ONE SHOT
Our family
I'll kill them
I love you
He's My boyfriend?
Surprise, grandpa

My baby

2.2K 42 0
Oleh lokiswitchling

Stiles pov
"Derek come here for a second please" I shouted from the bathroom door.
"Stiles what're you doing up its 3 in the morning?" Derek groaned back from his comfy spot on the bed.
"Derek just come here!" I shouted angrily back I heard him slide out of bed with a groan and get up off the floor.
"Where even are you sti?" He asked sleepily.
"Bathroom just come here" I replied in a quick pace. I watched him walk down the hall and to the bathroom door, squinting as the light reflected off his eyes. "What on earth is so important?" He groaned out in a tired voice "it might be something to do with the fact that I'm your mate I'm not actually sure yet but hear me out okay and don't look at me like I'm crazy" "stiles?!" "Okay this test says I'm pregnant" I smiled at him as soon as I said it his eyes got wider "really?" He asked me genuinely concerned with a highlight of happiness in his fatigued voice. "Yep I'm pregnant with your little werewolf baby... Is this real?" I asked him "yes stiles it definitely is real! I'm so happy stiles but I could kind of sense it" Derek replied back to me now seeming guilty "how did you know?" "I had a sense that my pack got bigger even though no one had joined and I started hearing little fast beats which I'm now guessing are its heartbeat" he replied to me "what? Really?" I asked with a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes "yeah sti we're going to be amazing parents" "aww that's adorable and I know we are" "love you" Derek said now seeming happy and awake "love you too" I replied back hugging and kissing him as passionately as I could.

*2 years later*
Stiles pov
I woke up to hear feet pattering down the corridor so I nudged Derek "wake up der" I told him he got up then was a bit stunned because my eyes were the firery orange colour that they turned to when I turned into a wolf after Derek turned me after we had baby Isaac he then calmed me down so my eyes were no longer orange and kissed my forehead. "Isaac I know you're there sweetie come on out" I spoke in a sweet voice to him "dada... Daddy!" He exclaimed as he stepped out from behind the door and ran towards the bed climbing up and lying in between us. "Isaac how are you buddy?" Derek asked "Daddy" he just replied putting his hands in a joyful way on Derek's face. The rest of the morning consisted of Derek Isaac and I lying in bed till we finally got up and Derek made some chocolate chip pancakes which I was craving, my favourite go to pregnancy food. *hint**hint*
A/n sorry if I've not been updating much but it's mock week and I'm finding it really hard to place these round the tonne of work I have to do so I might post more once the mocks have finished next week💚.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.4K 301 25
My works include one-shots, imagines, headcanons, and any writing you would like to request. I do not write smut, but somewhat suggestive content, bu...
34.7K 612 10
I can't take it anymore, my wolf and I need to see him...smell him, kiss him, be with him. I need Stiles. ----------- Smut and cursing In this sto...
146K 2.7K 45
HELLO! i am a huge sterek shipper like literally, they are my life 🥲🥰 so yes! these are just some Sterek one shots. Warning: There is Smutt (I'll l...
Skinny Love Oleh Sam

Fiksi Penggemar

503K 18.3K 22
Slight rewrite done March of 2022 Derek and Stiles fight their feelings for each other. What happens when they finally open up to each other? Sterek...