The Moonflower Girl (?)

By SeptimusAJames

Mael, a 16 year old high school boy was caught up in a terrorist incident. The terrorist held an entire mall... More

A Second Chance
Just What Am I?
The Students
School! A Magic School!
First Day!
The Perfect Plan
Qi Training + Monster Hunting = Getting Stronger
A Wonderful Event!
Event, Successful!
The Mission is.....to Protect!
Notice #1
The Future Leader of the Church
Three Way Date: Part 1
Three Way Date: Part 2
Three Way Date: Finale

Did....did i go just a little overboard?

5.4K 178 107
By SeptimusAJames

Four days of classes and everything is just boring. All the classes are easy and the special classes, well for some reason we haven't had any. Today is something akin to a Friday....I think. But, I kinda wanted to skip school, I'm not learning anything new anyways.

"Onee~chan, do I have to go to class? It's so boring~."- Whining Mode: Activated.
"Yes, yes you do. Now come on, take your gym clothes, your gonna need them."- Eh? Gym clothes?
"Onee-Sama, what's Onee-chan talking about?"- Aria also seemed to be pulling out a different skirt then usual and a white shirt.
"Ah, today we are going to be training outside, like spars and exercising, it's our special class day."- So there is a specific day for it?
"Don't we have special classes everyday, or supposed to?"- I thought this is how it worked.
"Nope, only on the fifth day."- Tell me this sooner Amber!

But do I even have gym clothes, and don't girls usually wear bloomers, not skirts? So many questions, mainly about what girls do, filling my head! Answer me imaginary frie~nd! Oh wait......your imaginary......

I opened the drawer all my clothes were put in and sure enough, there was a perfectly fitting gym uniform. So....when did this get here? Isn't here yesterday.....Let's not think to deep about it. I put it in a black bag that was given to me two days ago to hold my stuff in.

School classes passed by slowly as I wait in anticipation for gym today. Normally I wouldn't be waiting for gym, for in my past life I hated it and even did a lot of work just to get out of it, but we are sparring today! Or so I was told by Lucas before first period.

Sparring! I can test my skills! I really want to test my skills! I was anticipating it so much that when lunch came, I dint even mess with Amber as I sat in my seat like a jitterbug. (AN: Meaning she had so much energy that even when sitting, she was vibrating).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Finally it was the end of all the boring classes and we headed towards the changing rooms! Wait.....changing rooms? I just realized that I'll be in a girls one! And I'm not even excited.....To think I'm about to live the dream of 80% of the worlds guys and I can't even be excited about it....(AN: That's what you get you pervert! And yes readers! I am mad at my own characters behavior!).

In the changing room, everyone started stripping down to their underwear and changing into the gym uniforms. Seeing a bunch of beautiful girls changing from my classes and even other classes, my mind of a man ignited with passion.....but not my hormones....

After changing, we all went out to the fields. There was plenty of classes, in fact it might be everyone in the grade I'm in. But really really only a few people stood out, the rest mine as well be mob characters, sorry mob characters.

First was of course my group who ranked number 1 in there specified areas (Magic, Swordsmanship, Healing, Scouting) but were scattered in the top ten most powerful ones in the school. Out of everyone, there was only three other top ten people here.

One was the cliche 'Ice Queen', who, just like any Ice Queen in animes, was a cold beauty with many followers and is really good handling ice magic. She would be the number one mage if she knew more elements, but she doesn't. Should I ever make a yuri harem, I'm defiantly adding this icy blue haired, blue eyed fantastic looking person too it.

The next one was a prince, a warrior prince, but also a huge playboy who doesn't know whose 'too young' or 'too old' standards are severely broken. He acts foolish but he actually is one of the top three swordsman.

Last is...an orange haired transfer student who looked like a combination of Umaru's elegant side and the little sister in Oreimo. Ultimate little sister you may ask? Well no, because I am! HAHAHAHAHA. But the thing that stands out the most is well......her reverse harem. I mean, doesn't anyone notice that the five guys talking to her, one of which is the warrior prince from earlier, are all looking at her with true love in their eyes, like those looks that say 'Why won't she notice me?' in the animes. No? Just me? Ok then........ Well she is a jack of all trades supposedly.

There names in order are Ava, Oliver, and Akiko. Say thank you to Aria for the information given imaginary friend. Say it!

The gym teacher came a minute or two later and ordered everyone into columns and we started doing exercise, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. No one else was using magic except for me who had to use different body enhancement magics in order to keep up, my body is still weak after all. Although, when I used it, Akiko sent me a weird look. Then next we had to run for a little, then some other stuff that's not worth mentioning before finally,

"Ok everyone, grab a partner and we will start today's sparring matches."- Time to spar! Who should I fight? Who should I fight!

It looked like Amber was coming over to me but Akiko grabbed her and challenged her immediately, a rival? Lucas was grabbed by Some random girls, a ladies man? Zach provoked some girl into fighting him, the girls also seemed to be a rouge by her weapon of choice. And Aria was challenged by Ava. Aww, who am I gonna challenge? I wanna fight! I may look like a battle maniac but I don't care!

Then someone, who I wish didn't notice me, did, the playboy Oliver. Ugh, his blond hair and Ikeman looks disgust me. Especially since he has so many girls surrounding him but still sees me. Enemy of all men.....

"Hmmm, I didn't know there was such a cute little girl at our school. Are you here watching your older sister or something?"- Well, kinda I guess but uh.
"Mister, I go here now, I transferred in 4 days ago. Nice to meet you!"- Not. You loli-con/playboy/older person lover and over all pervert. But I have to act like a little girl to keep my image. IT'S INFURIATING SOMETIMES.

"You go here? To be so young too! What a talented little girl!"- He tried to pat my head but accurately dodged it with minimal movement. He looked dejected and surprised, what did you expect me to let you do that while blushing and saying "eh-hehe~"? Sorry, not doing that.

"Mister you shouldn't pat someone who you just met on the head. Do that with someone you love-" -And then I whispered -"- Like maybe the orange haired girl named Akiko over there."- His eyes widened in surprised but he quickly recovered.

"Hou~, it seems you know a little about me little girl. Then how about this, let's have a sparring match and if I win, you have to let me pat, pet, and anything else like that, your head for a full twenty minutes."- TWENTY MINUTES!!! I would die!!!! Oh, your paying for being arrogant.
"Fine. Then if I win, you have bow down and call me master. While saying you like guys."- I will make this playboy pay.

"Pfft....HAHAHAHAHAHA! Interesting! Ok then! But you realize your request is far more punishing then mine is right? So I got to add one more thing."- Oh now what is it?
"You have to do what I say for a day!"- Annnnnd....he is going to loose. This isn't going to be like one of those animes where the guy wins and that's the start of his path down a girls route. He is getting crushed.

"Fine. But your going down, like timber~."- Akiko looked my way, or at least in my general direction for a second, and then resumed her match with Amber.

Oliver and I moved to a empty practice area and a crowd surrounded us of those done with their matches.

"Eh? Oliver is fighting a little girl?" "Yeah I heard that if the girl looses, she has to do what Oliver says for a day and he's allowed to pat (AN: Mofu~Mofu~*) her head for twenty minutes." "Ah so another girl is joining his admiration group? Probably going to have her first time too."- Geeze these people don't believe in me at all. But, what was the last one they saaaaaaiiiiiiiiiddd?!?!?!?!?!?!? I must absolutely not loose now. Wait....I got every martial/weapon skill and every magic. What am I worried about again?

We both picked out wooden practice swords and stood facing each other from opposite sides of the court. He set him self in a stance that looks like he uses it a lot and I stood in a stance that came to me randomly from my infinite knowledge on weapon stances. When doing this, a couple of people leaked out a voice of admiration.

"We should introduce our selves first don't you think?"- Fine, but I already know your name.
"My name is Oliver van Verdraaien."- What kinda name is that. (AN: It means pervert in Dutch).
"Mabel."- Don't gotta last name.
"Saa, come to your Onii-chan Mabel-chan!"- Hmph, you want to be cleansed from this world with purgatory fire?

We both ran at each other, his sword of to the side, mine pointed strait. I used body strengthening magic as I ran, to keep up and beat him, and also kept a small barrier activated like a second skin.

Our swords made a viscous clash as they hit and we had an all out duel, he was of course surprised by me being able to block and even counter attack all his strikes but he seems to have a good amount of skill too. Guess I'll just make 0.001% power to 0.0015%, hope your ready!

My slashes became more complex and harder to read as I continued to cut away. I started to hit him and left slight bruises and cuts all over him, he started to get agitated, the crowd stared in amazement, I continued to play with him.

"Tch, to be given a beating so badly by a little girl."- Careful, your true personality is showing mister Oliver.
"That's it, Seven Mirage Slashes!"- Ooooo, a relatively high ranked skill (For normal people) on my list of slash moves, which is my head of course. But that won't work, in fact, I won't even use a sword skill to beat you.

"Haaaaaaaaa!!!!"- Try. Me.
"You wouldn't hurt me would you Oliver- Niisan?" I gave my 10th cutest look and his movements stopped, stunned by my looks and words. I then grinned evilly and whacked him on the head really hard. He fell to the ground.
"You should really pay attention more Oliver-Nii~san! It could be bad for you health after all."- I mocked him, severely.

Everyone was stunned, even the more powerful people who came to watch after finishing their matches were frozen in place. I couldn't blame them, for a little girl who was deemed innocent and weak to beat up one of the top ten most powerful students, and using an underhanded tactics at that.

"Eh hehe, Did I....do something wrong?"- I asked using my 8th cutest look, and made sure I said it with pure innocence while tilting my head cutely. I think I recovered the situation....I hope I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 3.1K 22
โ”€โ”€โ˜… ห™๐Ÿ“๐‚๐‹๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐„ ๐€๐‹๐†๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐€ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ! ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐๐„! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐— ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’(?) ฬŸ !! โDid the idea of being a pa...
3.1K 55 16
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
123K 3.7K 62
Yuuto Yamazaki is normal highschool student but after dying while saving the person he likes the goddess called creator chose him to be the one who w...
10.1K 183 9
Normal teenager Y/N L/N like every other Isekai character, loves Anime, games and stuff like that. One rainy fateful day he lost piece of his life an...