His Weakness (A Kuroko No Bas...

By DeniseMariaPeralta

Everyone has weaknesses but how come the beast of basketball doesn't have any? That was most people think. Ka... More

His Weakness (A Kuroko No Basuke Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Forbidden
Chapter 2: His Precious Little Sister
Chapter 3: Uninvited Guest
Chapter 5: Getting To Know The Copycat

Chapter 4: Existence Revealed

980 46 13
By DeniseMariaPeralta

CHAPTER 4: EXISTENCE REVEALED

I woke up a bit late today. I went to shower, changed clothes, and went down. Once I got down, Onee-san is already there, in his school uniform, cooking breakfast. Wait. Cooking breakfast?

I never knew he can cook. I stood there, watching him as he cook. When he finished, he was surprised to see me but smiled.

He placed the food on the table and sat. I took my seat as well.

Katsumi & Daiki: Ittadakimasu~

We ate in silence. Hearing the sound of the cricket made me sweatdrop. What’s with this awkward silence?! I cleared my throat, eagerly want to start a conversation.

Katsumi: Onee-san, you never told me that you can cook.

Daiki: That’s because you never asked.

Katsumi: *sweatdop*

Daiki: Oi, since I made breakfast, take care of the bento, kay?

Katsumi: You didn’t prepare it yet?

Daiki: No.

Katsumi: Fine.

I stood up slightly pissed. I only have a few minutes to prepare . . .

~SKIP COOKING PROCESS~

I covered both the bento’s with a handkerchief. Onee-san’s was dark blue as his hair and mine was light blue, my favorite color. I went up to my room to get my bag. I heard Onee-san’s footsteps going down. He’ll walk ahead of me. I placed his bento on the couch so that he won’t forget to bring it.

When I got down, I got my bento and put it in my bag. I was about to go out when a certain object formed a dark aura behind me. His bento is still here!!! I put it in a place where he can actually see it. Don’t tell me he left it on purpose?!

Impossible. I put it in my bag. I guess I have to give it to him again.

I locked the door and walked to school.

Daiki’s P.O.V

As I walk to school, it seems that I have forgotten about something.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE BENTO!!

I sighed, Katsumi can bring it to me.

~LUNCHTIME~

Katsumi’s P.O.V

I have no choice but to do this again. It’s all Onee-san’s fault. Leaving his bento for lunch. Did it ever come to his mind that he can’t eat lunch without his bento? I can’t do anything about it. My older brother is just stupid and lazy.

I went out of class with his bento. I went straight to the roof because I know that he’ll be there, sleeping of course. When I arrived at the roof, it was empty. No sign of Onee-san. Where could he be?

There’s no way that he was in the gym. But I checked it anyway. When I came there, there’s no sign of Onee-san either. Where could he be?

The pink-haired girl saw me again. I started to get nervous. What is she going to ask now?

Momoi’s P.O.V

While the others are practicing, someone entered the gym. Here she is again with a bento in her hand. Who is she for Aomine-kun?

I told myself that I would find out more about her but I cannot do it. I realized that I don’t have enough time to do it. My schedule is totally planned. During lunch times, I have to keep an eye on the players and if it’s the end of classes, I have to go check for Aomine-kun if he already left because if I don’t do that, he probably will be asleep all day and not go home.

I know I’m sort of overprotective but I’m Aomine-kun’s childhood friend and I’m in charge of him. His parents are overseas and he doesn’t have any siblings so who will look after him instead of me?

I gave the girl a smile but she looked away. She is probably looking for Aomine-kun again. I walked close to her and stopped in front of her.

Momoi: Hi. Are you looking for Aomine-kun again?

Katsumi: *nods*

Momoi: I see. Did you check the roof?

Katsumi: I did but he’s not there.

Momoi: Are you sure? I saw him there before I came here.

Katsumi: I’m sure. He’s not there.

Momoi: Where could he be?

Katsumi: No idea.

Momoi: Can you answer me honestly?

Katsumi: It depends on what question you’re going to ask.

Momoi: Are you Aomine-kun’s fangirl?

Katsumi: No.

Momoi: Then who are you?!

Katsumi’s P.O.V

Those words again.

But right after the girl asked that, someone entered the gym that made everyone surprised and stopped what they’re doing. It’s Onee-san.

I faced him and offered him the bento. He smiled and accepted it.

Daiki: Arigato.

Then I heard someone asked, “Did Aomine just said ‘arigato’?”

The pink-haired girl looked like she’s going to blow up. If I remember correctly, her name is Satsuki Momoi. She probably is the manager of the basketball team.

Momoi: Are you just going to accept the bento without even knowing her?!

Daiki: Satsuki, calm down. I already said thank you.

Momoi: SHUT UP!!

Katsumi: Ano . . . Momoi-san, are you okay?

Momoi: Are you just going to keep your feelings all to yourself?

Katsumi: Momoi-san, I already told you. I’m not his fangirl.

Momoi: Then who are you?!

Again.

Daiki’s P.O.V

I looked at Katsumi as Satsuki asked her the question that I don’t want her to answer. Then Katsumi looked at me with eyes that ask if she should answer Satsuki or not.

I want to tell her that I don’t want her to answer but the words that she said to me last night came back to me. Saying that she’s sick of me hiding her existence.

So far, Kise is the only one outside her class that knows about her. I hope that he will keep it a secret though.

Why am I hiding her from people?

.

.

.

.

That’s right, she . . . . . . precious.

But I’m also sick of her hating me. I have no choice. People need to know that she exists.

Daiki: Tell them.

Katsumi looked at me, surprised.

Katsumi: But . . .

Daiki: Go ahead.

Katsumi:  *nods*

Momoi: Oi, what’s going on?

Katsumi bowed.

Momoi: W-what are you doing?

Daiki: Answering your question.

Momoi: Huh?

Katsumi stood up, smile on her face.

Katsumi: Nice to meet you. I’m Katsumi Aomine.

All of them yelled, “WHAT?!”

Katsumi smiled and walked to me. She faced Satsuki who is still in a shock.

Katsumi: Now that you knew me, please stop from saying that I’m a fangirl of my own older brother.

Daiki: Katsumi’s right and . . . if I’m correct, she don’t even like basketball, ne?

Katsumi: *nods*

Momoi: *weakly points at Katsumi* You don’t?

Katsumi: I don’t.

Within 5 seconds, Satsuki snapped back. Here we go. The yelling part.

Momoi: WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A SISTER???!!!!

Daiki: Eh? I don’t want to.

Momoi: AHOMINE!!

Katsumi: That actually hurts, Momoi-san.

Satsuki looked at Katsumi. She must’ve realized that I’m not the only one who has the name ‘Aomine’ in this gym.

Momoi: Seme’masen, Katsu-chan.

Katsumi: Katsu-chan?

Daiki: Satsuki has the habit of making nicknames so just bear with it.

Katsumi: What’s your nickname then?

Momoi: DAI-CHAN!!

Daiki: Don’t call me that!

Katsumi giggled. That’s the first time I hear her laugh this year. It’s nice to see.

Then the bell rang . . .

Katsumi: I’ll go ahead. See you later, Onee-san, Momoi-san!!

I waved at her. I’m glad I saw her happy again.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry if I updated late. But at least I updated. Hope you enjoy~

Vote and comment if you want. Till next time~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 52K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
965K 38.3K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
217K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...