THE TRICKSTER ━ PETER PAN

Von kazbrekkerrs

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‘πˆπ‚πŠπ’π“π„π‘. | ❝Everyone will end up leaving you at one point or another. But it's the ones tha... Mehr

PLAYLIST
(OC) TRAILER
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
PART TWO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
THE END
Q&A
ANSWERS Q&A
15 FACTS ABOUT MY OC'S
15 'FACTS' ABOUT PETER AND FELIX

TWENTY EIGHT

28K 757 250
Von kazbrekkerrs

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT | ANCIENT GREEK

Naomi felt a burning curiosity inside of her as she looked at the odd compass in her hands. It was small yet very classy, with its precise golden engravings. She pushed on the little button again, frowning when it was still pointing towards the South.

She tried shaking it to see if it would point to the North but that didn't work. The compass kept pointing towards the South, making her sigh in frustration.

"What am I supposed to do with a broken compass?" She grumbled, sliding it into her front pocket. She sighed, throwing a hand through her brown locks.

She started walking again, keeping the strange interaction with the shadow in the back of her mind as she continued doing what she was supposed to do; getting Baelfire.

Naomi pushed some of the bigger leaves and branches out of the way, feeling the compass bounce inside her pocket with every step she took. This was definitely not helping her fight her curiosity.

She shook her head, trying to get rid of the thought. She was so tempted to turn around, grab the compass out of her pocket and follow it. But she'll do that later, first she has to get Baelfire back to the camp.

The sound of a sword getting sheathed was being heard through the forest while the brunette looked at the large vine, noticing that the cave was closed.

She sighed and grabbed the vine, pulling on it and resisting the urge to smirk when she heard a shocked, scared gasp from inside the cave.

Naomi crouched down to the ground and tied the vine around a thick branch before ducking so that she could walk inside the cave, immediately taking a step backwards when she saw a sharp branch being pointed at her from the corner of her eye.

"Don't-Don't come closer," She heard Baelfire stutter, she turned around with an unfazed expression on her face. "Get away from me!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that," She says tauntingly before grabbing the stick out of his hand and breaking it in half. "Now, let's put that away, shall we."

Baelfire took a step backwards now that he had nothing to defend himself with, "What do you want from me? Why are you here?"

"You are coming with me," She states, avoiding his questions and stepping forward.

"Answer me," Baelfire demands, trying to sound tough but failing. He paused a few seconds before adding, "P-Please?"

"Oh, you said please, well I have to answer your questions now." She responses sarcastically, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms over her chest. "You are in no position to make demands. Either you come with me willingly or I will force you, you'll come back with me to the camp anyway."

"You are completely different than your father made you out to be, he said you were kind, selfle-" Baelfire started yelling until he was interrupted by Naomi who had her sword pressed against his throat.

"Never talk about my father again! If anything he is the traitor, he is the bastard, he is a coward!" She yells, pressing the sword against his neck so hard that she was killing the boy.

"O-Okay," Baelfire struggled to get out, pointing at the sword. "Let go, p-please."

The brunette seemed to come to her senses and quickly pulled her sword back, looking at the boy that fell to the ground and started coughing heavily.

Baelfire pressed his hands on his throat, trying to stop the bleeding from the small cut the girl had made with the sword.

"Come on," Naomi said coldly, "We need to go back."

She didn't feel guilty, she only felt anger and irritation towards the boy. The only person who is allowed to ask her questions about her father is Peter, every other person will end up with an injury or two.

"W-What?" Baelfire exclaimed in a whisper, his voice was not able to make a sound louder than that. "I can't."

"Fine," Naomi sighs, looking around for a little before sitting down on a rock. "I'll wait."

Baelfire looked at the girl in shock, anger and fear. He felt angry because she injured him greatly and acted like it was nothing. He felt fear, afraid that she was going to hurt him again.

And lastly, shock. Killian had described her as a kind and loving girl but now that she is here in front of him, alive. She seemed like a totally different person.

The brown haired boy gulped carefully, careful not to hurt his throat too much and whispered a barely audible, "Why?" He added something when he saw her expression, "Why did you hand me over to Pan?"

He stopped talking again, his throat hurting too much. He could only hope that the youngest Jones would answer his question.

Naomi sighs, "That family, the one you sacrificed yourself for?" She asks.

Baelfire nods hesitantly.

"You care about them, right?" She got another nod. "You would do anything to protect them, with you, they come first."

"Yeah," Baelfire croaks out.

"I had a choice, it was you or Peter." She paused, smilingly slightly as she looked at the ground. She cleared her throat and looked back at Baelfire, "Well, with me, he comes first. He will always come first."

She cleared her throat again, realizing how mushy she sounded. "Uh, anyway." She mumbled. "You think you're ready to go?"

"Just a few minutes," He says, his hands still pressed against his throat. The bleeding was stopping slowly, fortunately.

Naomi nodded, "Okay."

An awkward silence fell upon them, neither of dared to say anything. Naomi was never one to talk and Baelfire's throats hurt too much to speak.

A sigh was heard through the small cave, and suddenly Baelfire felt the pain on his throat disappearing. "What," He mumbled.

Naomi stood up from the rock, "You ready to go now?" She asks.

Baelfire smiled softly, now he saw what Killian meant. Something happened to her which caused her to become like this, but sometimes that innocent and kind girl fights her way to the surface.

"Your father," She hears him say behind her, she gulps and her hand goes towards her sword. "He thinks you're dead."

Naomi released the grip on the sword, keeping it in it's holder, saying, "Good."

******

"You're looking fancy. What's the occasion?" Naomi asks, closing her family journal and standing up from the desk. She walks towards Peter, adjusting the collar of the shirt he was wearing.

She smiles softly while adjusting the small piece of clothing. Biting her lip as she let her eyes scan over the boy in front of her, smirking in approval.

Naomi came back later than planned last night, Peter had thrown a fit because of it and immediately threw Baelfire into the cages. So that's where the brown haired boy is going to spend his days, for now.

The green eyed boy chuckled in disbelieve while raising an eyebrow, "Are you eyeing me?" He asks her teasingly.

"Yeah," She answered bluntly, letting her eyes wander over his body once again before placing her hands on the back of his neck, his immediately finding her waist. "I'm the only one allowed to do that by the way, if I see someone else do it, well, let's just say that even God won't be able to help them."

Peter laughed, a real genuine laugh. He threw his head back and shook no as he looked at her. He stopped eventually and brought one of his hands up to her cheek, the other still on her waist.

"Glad we're on the same team," Peter mumbled, his face inching closer to hers. "Because if I see one of the boys trying to hit on you, they'll have a one way ticket back to the other land."

Naomi smiled and pulled him towards her, his lips brushing softly against her as she, too, grabbed his cheek with one hand, the other still around his neck as she deepened the kiss.

She felt him biting softly on her bottom lip, making her chuckle and pull back. Her forehead pressed against his, "Aren't you supposed to be somewhere?" She asks.

"They can wait," He whispered against her lips, he didn't hesitate a second about connecting them again. She felt him smile against his lips, both of arms wrapping around his neck.

Naomi pulled back after a sole thirty seconds, breathing heavily as she looked into the emerald green eyes. "Hm, it's fading away," She mumbles, tracing her fingers over Peter's neck, over the spot a small purple hickey was placed, previously.

"I've got to work on that when you get back," Naomi mumbles, her fingers still tracing over his skin, making him shiver. She smirks softly before turning serious, "But, seriously, why are you all dressed up?"

Peter smiles, "I am going to get new Lost Boys from the Enchanted Forest."

"You're going to get them?" Naomi asks, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I thought the shadow took them at night."

She didn't understand. For the past months, new boys had been arriving. Not too much, just five or six a month. But the shadow always brought them, Peter had never left to get them.

"He does, usually." The green eyed boy responded. "But somehow he didn't bring anybody this month so I'm going to get them myself."

To Naomi, it just didn't add up. The shadow giving her a broken compass, and now her refuses to bring Lost Boys so Peter has to get them himself. It was almost like he wanted Peter gone.

"Oh," She mumbled, sounding understanding her sad. "Okay."

Peter, obviously seeing her reaction, says, "Don't worry. I'll be back before nightfall, it is still early in the morning." He caresses her cheek with his thumb.

"But if it's morning aren't the people goi-" She started but was interrupted.

"No, it's midnight in the Forest." Peter cut her off. Naomi nodded in realization. He kissed her forehead, eyes falling on the black book laying on the desk. "You've been reading the journal?"

"Sort of," She sighs, pulling away. "I'm thinking that, maybe, I should start writing in it." Peter looked at her perplexed, so she quickly added, "I mean, it was just a thought. I'm not sure."

"Do you want to write in it?" He asked her seriously, getting a small, hesitant of in return. "Then why shouldn't you? Like you told me, it is your book."

"Yeah, you're right." The brown haired girl nodded confidently. "I'll think about it."

"Good," Was Peter's answer. "Well, then I'll be leaving soon, can I trust you not to ruin the camp while I am gone?"

"Yes," Naomi answers.

Peter raised an eyebrow, "You promise?"

"Yes! Now, go." She says, laughing slightly as he pulled her towards him for another quick kiss on the lips. She smiles, "I'll see you tonight."

He kissed her forehead one last time, "See you tonight."

******

"Alright, boys, listen up!" Naomi says loudly, jumping down from the ladder that was connected at the tree house. Peter had already teleported himself away. "Peter's gone for today, which means I will be in charge, again."

A few cheers and hollers were heard, "What the bloody hell are you fools cheering about?" She says, getting back into the act as she speaks with her normal voice.

The other Lost Boys, the ones who have been here before she got here, knew what the brunette was doing. The newbies however, where scared to the bone.

"You," Naomi says, walking past Alex and Felix who were hiding a smirk. She pointed towards a new boy with a tan skin and black hair. "What's your name?"

"J-Jasper," The said boy stuttered.

"Well, Jasper," She says, purposely saying his name like that. She put her foot behind his legs and pulled it back, making him fall face first to the ground. "Give me ten."

"Ten?" The black haired boy said.

"You know what, you're right." Naomi says, nodding in agreement. "Let's do twenty."

"Wha-but-fine," Jasper stammered, sighing before he started doing the push-ups.

Naomi, Alex, Felix and the other boys started laughing. The girl walked towards her two best friends, "Is it just me, or am I getting better at this?" She smirks.

"Nope, just you." Alex said, a taunting smirk across his lips.

Naomi rolled her eyes and pushed him backwards, she turned around and crouched down next to Jasper who stopped doing the push-ups.

"You don't have to do push-ups, I'm just kidding." She says, nodding at him. The boy got the hint and stood up again. "Now, I may be less strict than Peter, but mess with me and I'll make your life a living hell."

She didn't scare the boys to imitate Peter, he may be still scary to the boys but there was no doubt that he was changing. The punishments he gave were less worse.

She was just scaring them so that they know to treat her with respect, and so that they know the consequences if they don't.

"Well, that being said," Alex says, stepping forward and putting a hand on Naomi's shoulder. He looked down at her, "What game is it going to be today?"

The brunette smirked, "I say, let's play target practice."

******

"What'cha got there, N." Alex said, using the old nickname Tinker Bell used to call Naomi. "You know, I'm starting to see why the ex-fairy called you that, it pretty much rolls off the tongue."

"I shouldn't have told you that," The said girl groaned, looking back at the other boys who were still playing the archery game. "How long can they play?"

"Hours, maybe even days." She hears Felix' voice behind her. He sat down on her left, Alex on her right. "What's that?"

"I don't know, I personally think it's a broken compass or some sort." She says truthfully, pushing on the button again and showing the two boys the compass.

"It's pointing to the South," Alex says, stating the obvious.

Felix chuckled humorlessly, "How long did it take for you to come up with that one?"

The dark haired boy rolled his eyes and held his hand out for Naomi, the girl hesitantly placed the golden compass in his hands.

Alex started twirling it around but the direction didn't seem to change, it stayed pointed towards the South.

"What if," He started, standing up from the log and looked towards the direction the compass was pointing at. "What if we follow it?"

"What, now?" Felix exclaimed incredulously. He got a curious nod in response.

"Pan's gone, it's the perfect chance." Alex elaborated, he pointed at the largest mountain in Neverland, "It goes that way."

"Even if you're right," Naomi says, standing up from the log as well. "We can't leave the boys here alone."

Alex raised an eyebrow, he quickly gave the compass back to Naomi and cupped his hands in front of his mouth, "Hey, Boys! Naomi, Felix and I are going to discuss something at the beach. Will you guys be alright?" He shouted.

"Yup," They all answered as one of them shot the apple of off Justin's head.

The dark haired boy nodded and turned back to Naomi and Felix, "Well?" He says.

The brunette and the blonde looked at each other, both saying, "Let's go."

A small, victorious smirk made its way towards Alex' lips and he looked back at Naomi, nodding towards the compass. The girl nodded and opened it again.

"It goes towards the mountain," She says, pointing at the top, it was the mountain where the remedy for Dreamshade was. "So I think it's best if we just walk to it."

She got two nods in agreement and they started walking, vaguely hearing the cheers and hollers of the other boys. Eventually, they didn't hear anything anymore because of the large distance between them.

Naomi walked in front of them, which was obvious because she was the one with the compass, so she pushed the leaves and branches aside. Some of them still fell in Alex or Felix' faces but that wasn't her main priority right now.

"Okay," The brown haired girl said, looking up at the high mountain. She sighed, "Give me your hands."

"Uh, what?" Both boys said.

She looked at them, "Well, do you feel like climbing all the way up?"

"No. . ." They said again.

"Then give me your hands." Naomi says, putting the compass back in her front pocket and offering her hands to both of the boys.

The two best friends looked at each other before hesitantly grabbing the brunette's hands, yelping when they suddenly felt sick to the stomach.

Alex and Felix had their eyes closed, Naomi rolled her eyes, saying, "You can open your eyes now."

They slowly opened them, almost falling down the hill. "I think I'm gonna be sick." Alex mumbles, putting a hand in front of his mouth.

"You'll get used to it," Naomi says, grabbing the compass again. She clicked it open and pointed towards the bush with Dreamshade on it. "There, we need to go through there."

"How are yo-" Felix started but he cut himself of when he saw Naomi removing the thorns with her magic. "Okay."

"Come on," She says, nodding towards the waterfall.

The three friends walked inside the small cave, hearing the relaxing sound of the waterfall falling into the small pool of water at the end. Naomi frowned as she looked at the cave.

"I don't get it, nothing has changed since the last time I've been here." She states, clicking the compass shut again.

Alex nods in agreement, "Nothing special, just some weird scribbles on the walls."

"You mean hieroglyphs," Naomi corrects him blankly, still looking around the cave as her back was facing Alex.

"No, N. This are hieroglyphs," Alex says in a matter of fact tone, grabbing her shoulders and turning around. He pointed at the wall with the hieroglyphs on it.

He turned her towards another wall, the one opposite of the one with the hieroglyphs, "Those are scribbles." He finished.

Naomi steps out of his grip and looks at the so called 'scribbles' she gasps softly while tracing them with her fingers, "These aren't scribbles, Alex." She says in awe.

"Then what are they?" Felix stepped in, reminding the two that he was there as well.

"I-It's Greek, Ancient Greek." She clarified, muttering some words under her breath before finally saying, "The one who has his heart, a girl who is truly a piece of art."

"You can read it?" Both Felix and Alex exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah, my father taught me." She says, her eyes still on the Ancient Greek letters. "The one who has his heart, a girl who is truly a piece of art." She repeats.

And, just like that, the words disappeared. They just vanished right after Naomi spoke the words out loud. She blinked in astonishment, her hand floating above the now empty wall.

"What the-" Alex mumbled in shock, looking at the brunette. "Well, that was weird. I mean; 'The one who has his heart, a girl who is truly a piece of art,'?"

"What if it's talking about you," Felix suggests, nodding towards Naomi. "You're the only girl here."

The said girl didn't move as she was trying to put the pieces together. The shadow, it was playing a game. He gave her the compass towards the mountain, he purposely didn't bring any Boys with him so that Peter would leave and he wrote the letters in Ancient Greek, something only she could read.

The only thing she couldn't understand was, why?

"Naomi," She hears, but she ignores the calls for her and grabs the compass out of her pocket, she pushed it open and noticed that it was now pointing towards the East.

"Naomi," Alex says again, now placing a hand on her shoulder. She seemed to snap out of her thoughts and looked at the dark haired boy. "I have to ask, how did you get the compass?"

"The shadow," She mumbled absently.

"He gave you the compass? And you accepted it?" Felix exclaimed in disbelieve.

"You're right, Felix. It is meant for me." Naomi says, turning around to face the two boys. "Think about it, he gave me this compass, he purposely didn't bring any new boys so Peter had to go get them himself, and he wrote something on the walls in Ancient Greek now tell me, do you know anybody who can read that?"

"No, I'm not even sure Pan can." Felix says, then pauses for a few second before adding, "Actually, I'm positive he can't."

"Wait-what are you trying to say?" Alex says, feeling confused and intrigued at the same time.

Naomi looked at the golden compass in her hand, remembering the phrase that was written on the walls.

She looks up at Alex and Felix, "The shadow, it's playing a game. And something tells me that this is the most dangerous one yet."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8K 176 38
What happens when the troublesome Peter Pan meets his new , English neighbors and their Darling daughter ? What happends when one of Peters friends...
552 23 7
The famous Joanna Jones, daughter of the feared Captain Hook. On a path to find revenge, her father takes her to a place called Neverland. There she...
85.5K 1.8K 27
Being pushed up against the nearest tree, he leans closer to my face and whispers one line. "You've got fire, I like fire" He speaks so clearly it gi...
190K 3.1K 69
Once Upon a Time... There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day they found themselves tra...