MANAN- The arrogant prince an...

By secretromanticwriter

#20 He was fire She was ice He love challenges She was a challenge He was rude She... More

Introduction
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Epilogue

1.

12K 579 13
By secretromanticwriter

The palace of Jodhpur was beautifully decorated as the only princess of Jodhpur was returning from US today.

The King of Jodhpur has thrown a party for the returning of her daughter. Kings, Queens, Princes and Princess from other cities have came to attend the party.

As we go inside the palace, people are enjoying and talking to each others. The princes are dressed in tuxedos and the princesses in gowns.

Then the everyone went silent. The girls are admiring someone who just entered the room. We see that the prince of Jaipur has finally arrived looking handsome as ever in his black tuxedo.

Girls were drooling over him and the boys were glaring him. But he paid no heed to them. He moved towards his parents.

He met the King & Queen of Jodhpur...

King(Jodhpur)- Welcome dear!! So good to see you...

Manik- Me too uncle...

King(Jaipur)- Well were is our princess...

Queen(Jodhpur)- She'll be here soon. Just getting ready..

Queen(Jaipur)- I am so excited to meet her after so many years.....

And the elders got busy in their own talks about their kingdoms & everything. Manik was not at all interested in the party he just came here as his parents forced him to come.

He was busy on his phone when Abhimanyu, prince of Jodhpur and a good friend of Manik came to him with his wife Mukti.

Abhimanyu- Look who's here the most eligible prince of India....

Manik- So good to see you man after so long.

They both hugged each other. Manik smiled at Mukti and she returned the gesture.

Manik- Sorry I missed your wedding. You know i was in London for my MBA...

Abhimanyu- Its ok man. Career is important..

Mukti- Well I heard you got the award of the youngest businessman. Congratulations.

Manik- Thank you mukti.

Abhimanyu- Well see you around...

Manik- Yaa...

And the couple went from there. Manik got busy with his two friends Cabir and Dhruv.

Cabir- Hey bro!! How are you????

Manik- I am good.

Dhruv- Manik congrats for the young businessman award..

Cabir- Ya man.. Congrats..

Manik- Thank you guys...

Just then two girls came to them. They were Navya and Alia, Cabir & Dhruv's girlfriends and Nandini's best friends.

Alia- Hey manik!!

Manik- Hey!!

Navya- Oh my god!!! She's here...

All turned to see the most awaited princess of Jodhpur making her presence in the party. She was walking down the stairs with her father.

Every guy in the party was admiring her beauty along with our prince also.

King(Jodhpur)- Hello ladies and gentlemen!! I would like to introduce my daughter Princess Nandini..

Everyone clapped. Nandini smiled at them.

King(Jodhpur)- So good my princess is back. And I now announce the dance of the night...

Manik's Dad came to Manik and told him to ask the princess for dance..

Manik goes to Nandini and says

Manik- Welcome back princess...

Nandini- Thank you..

Manik forwarded his hand to Nandini.

Manik- Would you like to have a dance???

Nandini- Sure..

Nandini accepted his hand and Manik lead her to the dance floor. Both started dancing slowly.

Nandini- So you are the prince of Jaipur??

Manik- Yaa....

Nandini- So nice try for flirting with me by asking for the dance....

Manik- I think you are highly self obsessed. I am not at all interested in you...

Nandini- You know you are so rude...

Manik- I know. And I also know you are just a pretty doll face.

Nandini- How dare you!! No one talks to me like that..

Manik- I already dared to talk to you like that..

Nandini- I am not scared of you....

Manik- Me neither...

Manik left her on the dance floor alone and left from there.

Nandini(herself)- Bloody hell!!! How dare he??

She also left from there. Manik came to the backyard of the palace...

Manik(himself)- Arrogant girl!!! How dare she??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cabir & Dhruv are businessman. There are not any prince. They are Manik's best friends.

Mukti, Alia and Navya are Nandini's childhood friends. All of them are only mukti & Nandini are princesses.

Hows it???
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me.
Love you all..💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 12.5K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...
246K 12.5K 24
PRIVATE CHAPTERS. Follow me to read ___ HE Loves HER SHE Loves HIM Fate played a Game with them They got Apart.. But after years..they met again, to...
63.2K 5.5K 40
Let's Find out what is the relationship between Manik And Nandini and why is it forbidden?
475K 21.7K 52
The journey of a girl called Nandini who don't have any surname or identity of her own. When she wants to take a step for herself she got an helping...