Cross my heart, hope to die...

By Bundle21

Not edited Kenzie Trink is 16. And she's a small town with a little following on YouTube. But even with peop... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
An pleade read
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
ITS OUT!
Wattys 2017?
hey!

Chapter 18

1.2K 25 9
By Bundle21

POV Kenzie

"Tanner. Your mom will be home any minute", I say trying to push him away. "We'll stop once she gets here", he says going back to kissing my neck. For the last ten minutes or so me and Tanner have been making out on his upstairs couch. His mom texted him saying she'll be home soon. I've been trying to get him to stop, but he's stubborn.

"Just relax Kenzie", he whispers on my neck. I let out a long breath and relax my shoulders and back. "There you go", he whispers chucking a bit. I smile and run my hands through Tanners hair. He groans and his hands tighten on my waist. Tanners laying on me, in between my legs sideways on the couch. My legs squeeze his sides as he leaves hickeys on my neck.

He brings his head and up and kisses my softly. "I love you", he says stroking my cheek. His eyes dart between mine and I look lovingly at his face. "I love you too", i say bringing his lips back to mine. The door to the garage opens and Tanner jumps of me and I sit up. "Hey mom", Tanner says smiling. "Hi miss Braungardt", I say looking at his mom as she walks into the living room. "Kenzie. How many times have I told you to call me Kim?", she says smiling. "Too many", i say smiling. She nods and walks into the kitchen.

Tanner and I look at each other and laugh quietly. "That was close", he whispers. "Ya think? I told you she would be home any minute", I whisper slapping his arm. He rubs the spot where I hit and looks at my neck. "Oops. I should be careful next time with hickey placement", he says touching it. "What?", I say touching my neck. "Yeah, sorry", he says smirking. "Don't smirk", i say hitting him again. "Owww", he whines frowning. I giggle and grab my phone from the arm of the couch.

Tanner tackles me and I let out a squeal. He wraps his arm around my waist and lays his head down on my chest. "What are you doing?", I ask smiling. "Cuddling", he mumbles into my shirt. "Okay I say readjusting my position so Tanners back is on the couch and my face is laying on a pillow and resting on his chest. "That's better", I say smiling. My arms tighten around Tanners body. One is under his arm facing the ceiling, and the other is near his underarm and warped around his back.

"I love cuddling with you", he says rubbing my back. "Me too", I say into his chest. I inhale his sent and sigh happily. "What's wrong?", he asks. "Nothing", I say smiling. Tanner just squeezes me in response.

"Let's film a PO box opening", he says sitting up. I prop my head up on my hand and raise an eyebrow. "You just want to see me in a swimming suite. Again", I say rolling my eyes. He smiles and leans down to kiss me. After a quick one, I turn away and press my back to his chest. "Tease", he mumbles, laying back down and wrapping an arm around me. I smile and hold his hand from the back. "That's what I'm here for", I say closing my eyes and snuggling into his chest.

***

"Kenzie... why didn't you tell me? I still love you. I always will", Tanner says kissing my scars. I had just gotten up the courage to tell him. And it went better than I expected. He still loves me and is going to help me with my depression and self harm.

I smile and he embraces me in his arms. "I'll always love you Kenzie.", he says rubbing my back. He starts talking again but his worlds are getting hard to hear. What's going on?

Just then I wake up in my room. Tears flood my eyes as I realize it was just a dream. I thought it was real. A year slips out but I wipe it away. "No. He will except me", I say out loud before getting out of bed and walking to my bathroom.

I start the shower and close the door. Soon my cloths are on the floor and I'm in the shower, shampooing my hair. About ten minutes pass and I'm done showering. So with a towel wrapped around me, I head out into my room to pick out an outfit. Opening my dresser drawers, I throw on my bed a pair of light gray sweatpants and a black tank top with a black jacket.

Also, I grab a fresh pair of underwear and a new black bra. With my cloths in my arms, I waddle back to the bathroom where I get dressed then put my hair in two such braids. After I'm finished getting ready, I open the bathroom door and go back to lay on my bed for another couple hours.

***

I've been sitting in bed for two hours on my laptop basically doing nothing. It's ten In the morning sense I got up early for no reason. I absolutely love when that happens. Note the sarcasm. My phone starts buzzing beside me and I pick it up without looking at the caller ID. "Hey", I say into the phone, already knowing it's Tanner. "Hey Babe. I'm coming by in five minutes to pick you up. Then we're going back to my house to hang out", he says into the phone. "Sounds good. I needed some company anyways", I say smiling. "Cool. I'll see you then. Love you", he says. "Love you too Babe", I say before hanging up.

Quickly, I shut of my MacBook and plug it in before grabbing my phone and slipping on a pair of converse. Soon I'm out if my room and making my way downstairs. As I step it the last stair, the door bell rings. I open the door and Tanner is standing there, hands in pockets. "You ready?", he asks smiling. "Yeah. Let's go", I say stepping outside and closing he door.

As we're walking to his car, my dads car pulls into the drive way. I notice, he's not alone. Him, and his boss get out and soon, they both see me. "Oh hey Kenzie", my dad says giving me a side hug. "Hey dad", I say. I smile at his boss and shake his hand. "Nice to see you again Mackenzie", he says shaking my hand. I hear another car door slam shut and my eyes wander until they see Josh walking towards us. My heart drops and my smile fades. Not making it noticeable, I move my way over to Tanner, clutching his arm.

He looks over at me and sees my face. "Is that him", he whispers and I nod, not able to speak. Josh stops walking as he reaches us. He makes eye contact with me and then looks over at Tanner. "You temper Josh don't you?", my dad asks nudging his shoulder. I nod and swallow the lump that's rising in my throat. "Me and Gregory are going to work on something here and I told him to bring Josh because I thought you would be home so you could keep him company", dad says. My eyes break away from Josh to look up at him.

"Oh sorry. Me and Tanner are going to hang out today", I say squeezing his arm. "Couldn't you guys hang out another day? Your always with him", dad says gesturing towards us. "Yeah. Seems like you too are very close. You could use some... distance", Gregory adds in. Did he really just say that? "Well I'm sorry. We have plans. I'm helping him with his video", I say, tightening my grip on Tanners arm. "Couldn't you help him another day?", Gregory asks. "No. He uploads everyday", I say.

"But-", I cut Gregory off. "No. I am sorry but I have plans. I will not cancel with him because frankly he is my only friend here along with the people he introduced me too. Excuse me, I'm sorry. He isn't my friend, he is my boyfriend", I say narrowing my eyebrows. No one speaks and Josh looks surprised. "Come on. Let's go", I mumble, tugging Tanner towards his car.

Once we get in and he backs out, I sigh in relief. "Kenzie. I'm so sorry about what happened back there", he says placing a hand on my knee. "It's no big deal. I'm used to it", I say looking out of the window. "It's not okay Kenzie", he says parking the car. "Really. Tanner, it's okay", I sag smiling. I look out of the windshield and realize where at his house.

"Let's go inside", he says and I nod. We get out of the car and walk inside. "No ones home. Just so you know", Tanner says pulling me to his side. "Okay", I say wrapping an arms around his shoulder. He opens the door and I walk inside in front of him. My feet carry me down the stairs and to his room. I throw myself into his bed and groan. He comes walking into the room a few moments later and lays down beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Sometimes my family is to much", I say sighing. "It's okay. You can just spend more time with mine", he says kissing the back of my neck. "Sounds amazing", I say closing my eyes. Tanner slides the shoulder of my shirt down and kisses my skin softly. "What are you trying to do?", I ask flipping around. "I'm trying to seduce my girlfriend", he says smiling. I smile and press my lips to his. He slides on top of me and places one hand on my waist.

This goes on for about ten minutes until I pull away. "Are you okay? Did we got to far?", Tanner asks furrowing his eyebrows. "No, Tanner. Everything's fine. It's perfect actually. I- I want to go all the way", I say smiling slightly. "Really?", he asks. I nod, biting my lip. Me and Tanner have been talking about sex. I told him I'm not ready and he respected that. Tanner just told me to let him now when I am. And I'm ready now.

"Okay", he says getting off me for just a second to grab something from a drawer at the door of his bed. He comes back over and holds up a condom. "Now I see the use of getting these in fan mail", he says smiling. I laugh and pull his lips back down to mine.

(A/N) hey guys! Omg I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time! I've been so busy with school and sports and homework that I haven't had time to write. So someone asked me to do smut, and here's a little right now, but I might be doing the full thing in a later chapter to look out for that *winks*. Okay so thank you all so so so luck for reading this book and don't forget to vote, comment and add this book. Thanks so much! Don't forget I love you guys so much! Okay that's all for now my loves!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.9K 47
Growing up Demi and Riley had a close relationship. But as they grew older and Demi moved out, and was gone more Riley and Demi's close relationships...
4.1K 125 47
In high school, Riley Evans was the most popular girl in Atlanta. She had the popular jock boyfriend, was the captain of the cheer team, had a large...
8.3K 172 37
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗢𝗲 π—¦π˜‚π—Ίπ—Ίπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...
1.3K 121 34
"I pray that the last time I said goodbye was not meant forever." *** Growing up with a single parent with not much money to spare wasn't particularl...