Pink And Blue (yoaι вoy × вoy)

Da sallyface120

Read to find out! Altro

ιnтrodυcтιon
Warm Feisty Baseball
Uh Oh
What?!
Wow.
Cutie~
thanks for the views/reads

Kyaa~^^

42 2 0
Da sallyface120

                      Mizuki
I know back there Mino and I saw different things. She saw a baby rabbit and screamed in my ear. She saw a fox and screamed again.

She picked them both up and carried them home. I saw another creature.

I took it home. We game them all showers and I put the white and blue creature in my room. I had a lot of fantasies today, and I hadn't fulfilled one...
I sigh and lock the door. On my bed, I feet around my body and touch the places that make me moan in pleasure. I had to do so quietly or my sisters would know. They would know what I fantisized of doing with the boy. I felt one place in particular, that made me what gender I am. Suddenly the white and blue creature wakes up and ivades my bed.
"Shoo. Uhhh, down?" I try to get it off but it stays. I decide to ignore it. But what happens next couldn't be ignored. The little creature licked bit and tried to eat the part of my body I was touching. I internally screamed, trying not to bring too much attention to myself.  Oh my goodness... Oh my-- nnnnnAughh!
I tried to resist but the creature bit and licked harder. I tried to get it off but it stayed. I scratched its belly and behind its ears. I searched for a place to make it happy so it would open its mouth and let me go. Suddenly I noticed it was a boy.I had accidentally touched it there and it jolted up and stopped biting me. I quickly pull my clothes up and back away from the creature. It stays on my bed, so I sleep on the floor that night.

The next morning I wake up and the creature is gone. Instead there is a lump there. I pull up the covers to reveal...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

460K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.5M 281K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
721K 38.1K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...