Fallen (Niall Horan)

By ahstomlinson

“The world needs more love at first sight.” ― Maggie Stiefvater More

Fallen
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

4K 180 27
By ahstomlinson

He looks down at us, and smiles at Alexy.

"Hi, baby.", he says with confidence, and anger boils inside of me.

I can't believe I am getting jealous, Alexy isn't my girlfriend, but I can't control it.

"I'm not your baby, so stop. I'm going to ask you to leave.", she says trying to remain as calm as possible.

"I just want to talk.", he says as he pulls her hand but she pulls away.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me, again.", she says now with anger displaying in her face and voice.

"I'm not leaving until we talk.", he says gritting his teeth, which sends even more anger inside me.

"Listen, she doesn't want you here, I think you should leave right now.", I say and stand up to him, not sure if it was a good idea or not.

I look at Alexy to see her reaction, and see her eyes are wide, but she still sends me a smile.

"And who the fuck are you?"

"Her boyfriend.", I say without thinking, and instantly regret the words that come out of my mouth.

The guy laughs and responds, "Is he really, Alexy?"

Alexy bites her lip and then intertwines her hands with mine to make it believable.

"Yeah, he is.", she says and kisses my cheek.

I know she is just playing, but it made me so happy and made me feel warm inside. How did I fall for someone I've known for only two days? How is it possible? Well I guess it is possible because it kind of happen to me.

"Well, it seems like someone got over me.", he says and glares at Alexy.

"Of course I'm over you, Eric. It has been two months, and you played me dirty. You weren't worth my tears."

"This is why I came, we are going to talk now!", he practically yells causing attention from customers.

Seconds later, a man who seems middle aged, comes to where we are.

"What is going on here, Alexy?"

"This guy came to bother me and cause a scene, so I told him to leave but he won't listen.", she replies.

"Sir, I'm going to ask you to leave. You are disturbing both my employees and customers.", the middle aged man tells Eric.

" I just want to speak to her, that is all."

"Yes, but she declined your offer. Do you understand that?"

"I'm not leaving."

"If you don't leave, I will call the cops because you are disturbing me and my shop."

"Fine, but this isn't over Alexy.", he says and slams the entrance door.

"I'm so sorry about that Mr.Peters."

"It is fine, you didn't know that was going to happen. So, who is this young man?"

"Oh right, this is Niall. Niall, this is my boss, Mr.Peters."

"Nice to meet you,sir.", I say and shake his hand properly.

"Niall, you look familar. Oh yes, you are in a band right? My daughter loves you guys. Do you mind signing something for her?"

"No, of course I don't mind.", I say as I sign my signature in a piece of paper with a black sharpie.

"Thank you. Alexy, I see you look rather uncomfortable after the whole situation. You know I never do this but take the rest of the day off. I'll see you the next day after tomorrow since tomorrow is your day off."

"Really? Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, now you two have a good day.", he says and leaves.

"So should we ditch the coffee and get ice cream instead?", I say and smirk.

"That actually sounds really good.", she says and smiles.

"Well, let's go.", I reply and she throws her bag over her shoulder.

I hold the door for her, and she thanks me. Once we step outside of the shop, I see two or three paps and simply ignore them, until I realize Alexy and I are still holding hands.

"Umm, Alexy? We are still holding hands.", I say and try to laugh it off.

"Oops, I forgot.", she says and laughs as well.

"So do you want to walk to an ice cream shop or drive over there?"

"It is fine if we walk. There is an ice cream shop at the end of this street."

I nod my head and we contnue walking for another five minutes. We finally arrive, and I order a chocolate cone, with double scoop. Alexy orders a mint chocolate chip cone with double scoop as well. I decide to pay the ice creams, and ignore Alexy after she told me she wanted to pay.

"Not fair Niall, I wanted to pay."

"Well isn't that too bad."

"I'm going to get some napkins, why don't you look for a table?"

"Alright."

As I look for a table, a group of girls come toward me and recognize me. They ask for pictures and of course I said yes. After they left, I go back to looking for a table and see there is none available.

"Alexy, there is no more tables left."

"Aww, that sucks. How about we just walk around?", she asks.

"Or, we can go to the park that is right across the street? That way paps can leave us alone as well."

She nods her head in agreement and we cross the street. We go to the park and sit under a tree.

"It is so hot in LA!"

"I know, it is like this on a daily basis, it gets annoying. I want cold weather!", she replies.

"Really? I love hot weather.You can go to the beach, wear tank tops and do much more. You can't really do that in London."

"I know but in London it rains alot, I love it when it rains. It is really rare when it does. I'd rather be cuddled in warm blankets, drinking hot cocoa and watching movies."

"That is true, I love staying in. So you didn't really tell me about yourself..."

"Well, what do you want to know?", she asks.

"Anything!"

"Well I'm Alexy, Alexy Collins. I feel like my first and last name don't really go together, but whatever it was my parents choice. I'm nineteen right now, but I'll be turning twenty in October 19th. I love reading, it is one of my passions. I have an older brother and sister. I'm from California, obviously. I want to either be an author or paediatrician. I love the show American Horror Story. I can listen to any type of music, and I'm bllingual."

"You are bilingual? What other language do you speak?"

"Spanish, I don't really talk Spanish at home, it is really rare; but, if we go to my grandmother's house we just speak spanish and only spanish."

"Well you know, I can speak spanish."

"Really that is impressive. What can you say?"

"Oh, well I can't say complete sentences but I know some words."

"Alright then, Niall, tell me more about yourself."

"Well I'm Niall, Niall Horan. I'm twenty, and from Ireland. I like to travel, play the guitar and sing. I can honestly say I'm happy with my life and I love my job. I like to watch movies, especially Step Brothers! I, also, can listen to any type of music. I have an older brother and I love football, or as you guys call it, soccer."

"What is another of your favorite movies?", she responds.

"Well, Grease is pretty good."

"You are kidding right?"

"What, no! Why?", I ask.

" I love Grease so much, I've always had an obssesion with it since a kid."

"Really? So, I guess we are very similar."

"I guess we are!"

She leans back on the tree, and puts her head on my shoulder. We watch our observations and see kids playing on the playground. We sit and silence, and for some reason the silence isn't awkward nor uncomfortable; in fact, it was wonderful and filled me with calmness and peace. It made forget about everything bad and appreciate life.

"This is so peaceful.", i say and cut the silence.

"It is, I needed that.", she replies and sighs.

"So did I."

"You know what is funny? We sound so different from each other, you have such a lovely accent. I love it, unlike mine, it is plain and boring."

I chuckle, "Thanks babe, but trust me I love your accent."

"Babe? Oh yeah you are my boyfriend, right?", she says and playfully winks remembering today's events.

"I sure am!"

"Do you think we actually tricked him?"

"Yeah, he seemed pretty pissed when I held your hand."

"Good, I hate that douchebag."

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened between you two?"

"Well, he is my ex boyfriend. He was actually my first boyfriend, and we broke up two months ago.Why you may ask? I found out he was cheating on me throughout the whole relationship.."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Alexy, honestly. You didn't deseve that to happen to you, but he doesn't deseve you."

"Thanks Niall. I try my best not to let it get to me, but why would someone do something so harsh to me? Especially a person you once loved...", she says as a tear rolls down her cheek.

I hug her, and she hugs me right back. She her body changes from tense to calm as I hold her. She leans in my shoulder, and I let her cry it out. Why would someone want to her? We pull away and I wipe away her tears, and she sends me a warm smile.

I look down at my hands and ask her quietly, "So I'm guessing you are not over him, are you?"

*Vote//Comment*

Sorry that I haven't updated till now, I've been really busy at the moment, and something serious happened. I needed to be with my loved ones, and hope you guys can understand and respect that. love you all xoxo

I, also, posted a picture of Alexy in the sidebar. Yes, she is played by Lily Collins (: x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...