I miss you, I need you .:Byak...

Od AliceZaraki

[EDITED 7/4/11- When I have more talent with Summaries] Our story starts one day when Alice finds out somethi... Více

Chapter 1 - The story begins.
Chapter 2 - Interview with a Fan
Alice Zaraki (Main OC)
Chapter 3 - A Normal/Random Day.... Or It Was!
Chapter 5 - Why are you lying to me?
Chapter 6 - Careful? Well, I thought I was....
Chapter 7 - Don(whatever his name is) and Uryu vs Ichigo!
Chapter 8 - What the hell are you doing here, Uryu!?
Chapter 9 - I don't Lie; I just leave out some of the truth.
Chapter 10 - I'M NOT SHORT!!
Chapter 11 - Red Pineapple VS. Strawberry!
Chapter 12 - She Sacrificed Her Life For Mine
Chapter 13 - Remember the Past
Chapter 14 - I'm awake and ready to save the day!
Chapter 15 - Byaku-chan <3
Chapter 16 - Not Remembered
Chapter 17 - Locked up with nothing to do

Chapter 4- A Concert to Remember

1.4K 29 5
Od AliceZaraki

A/N: This ~^*^~ Means there was a little time skip. I change POV because I wanted to try out other forms of writing. If you'd rather have all the chapters from now on like this in the story please tell me! It'll reallly help!

“GOOOOOODDD MOOORRRNNIIINNNGGG KARAKURA TOWNN!!! The next song we have is by an uprising star- Alice Zaraki! But before the song starts I hope your ready for Alice-san's Concert which is going on today at 12 in Karakura Community Park! Tickets are-”

Alice hit the snooze button on the alarm clock Love bought her yesterday. The time was 5:30AM and the sun wasn't even up yet. Usually she would never wake up this early but she had to get ready for the concert.

After doing her morning routine she called her manager/mom, Ryoko. She told her that she would meet her at the Park in about an hour.

When she finished eating her breakfast, she left the abandoned warehouse and started her semi long walk.

Oddly enough she saw a cherry blossom tree on her way to the park.

Cherry Blossom trees are not in season, right?(1)

Either way it brought back some nice memories....

It was in between classes at the Soul Reaper Academy when Alice saw her best friend in the courtyard. He was resting peacefully under a sakura tree.

It had been about three months since Alice last saw Byakuya Kuchiki. They were very close before he went to the Academy and had to stay there. She missed him very much so she decided to walk over to him.

She knelt down next to him, lightly poking him in the side because he was taking a nap.
“Byakuya.” After a few minutes his eyes slowly opened as his head turned to the side.

Alice?” He said in a sleepy voice.

Yep~” She smiled and was then tackled in a hug. “Yaay! You missed me~!” She hugged Byakuya back, happily.

Of course I missed you, How have you been???” He pulls away from her a bit.

Well.....”

Alice shook her head to get rid of the memories coming back to her after so long. She had a job to do and could not waste anymore time.

~^*^~

“You're on time for once!” A blue haired male called to Alice.

“Surprise, surprise. What are you doing here?” She said walking past him to get ready for her concert.

“Well he, the big boss man sent me here to make sure you were doing your job. You do remember what you are suppose to be doing, right?

“Of course. You don't have to tell me twice, Ryuunosuke.”

“But I think I will.” He grinned knowing it would annoy her and that's really all he did was annoy her.

“Ryuunosuke. I suggest you shut up or I'll kill you right now.” She looked over at him, smiling a bit too sweetly which was something she picked up from Unohana so long ago in the Soul Society.

He flinched and slowly walked away from her.

It always worked.

~^*^~

Thirty minutes before the concert started was when the buff security guards would start letting people in. It was almost that time. A black haired girl sighed to herself from on top of a swing set, so much noise and the stupid fans weren't even allowed in yet.

“Kira, you should not be thinking that... If Alice-sama heard she would be upset with you.” Kira groaned, what was it with Shadow that she had to pronounce every goddamn word? But anyway how did she get on the swing set without Kira noticing??? At least she lives up to her name...

“Yeah, Yeah. Like Alice even cares anymore.... This teen Idol thing was fun the first couple of times but now it's sooooo annoying. Alice hates to sing now because of him and his stupid assrules. Sheesh, why is it that he always wants to be in her life? I mean give up already! She doesn't like you!” Kira said putting her arms behind her head and standing up.

“It is not really up to Alice-sama... She has to do what she is told to just like us.” Shadow says looking away from Kira. “I thought your brain could understand that, I guess I was wrong.”

“What did you say!?” Kira yelled at her, getting ready to pull out her sword from her sleeve.

“You heard what I said.” She jumped down and landed softly on to her feet.

“GUYS!!! WE HAVE A TOTAL ISSUE!!!”

They both turned to see Mimi running over to them.

“What's going on Mimi??” Kira said jumping of the swing set bar.
“Is Alice-sama missing??”

“Oh! Nope! There is no issue! I just don't like seeing you guys fight~” She giggled to herself.

“Mimi...... I'm going to kill you.” Kira's eye twitched.

“NUUUU! BAD KIRA!” Mimi smacked Kira on the head with a magazine then giggled while running away.

~^Alice's Pov^~

The concert was starting and I began to feel like it was the first time I was performing. I always loved singing but.... I hate it now; I really do. I'm not singing for fun. It's a "job". I'm not doing it for me; I'm forced. I'm not singing how I want to sing. Because of him.

I don't even feel like myself anymore, not because I don't see the guy I love(d), I know that's over... but because I'm not happy, just fake happy. Singing is the only thing that makes me happy, besides having all of my friends and family around but.. they can't even make me feel truly happy anymore.

I sigh one last time before walking on the stage and greeting my fans with a cheerful smile. I tell them the first song I'll be singing and a little bit about it before they cue the music.

It's not time for his plan to start, so I can at least try to have fun right?

(A/N: She sings in Japanese but I'm putting the English lyrics up )

Ah,

Is it sadness, is it regret?

Or could it be happiness...?

Ah, sentiment is now

Overflowing within

This burning chest...

The thin voice reporting on

The understanding of the love in the centre of those eyes...

I gaze up at the expansive sky so often I've grown used to its strength...

From here I will walk on

Ah,

Over time, all of this will be

Enveloped in love

Gently, time piles up

That strong light from one hundred years ago...

At first, a chest as an open, empty space

Next and never, those bonds return home

Those days passed by faintly

The world's pain comes from kindness...

I gaze up at the lonely sky so often I've grown used to its strength...

Once more, I think

At first, a chest as an open, empty space

Next and never, those bonds return home

From here I will walk on

When I started singing, I felt like myself again. I didn't want to lose that feeling so I sang another song and another and before I knew it the Concert was almost over. The plan was ruined and I could care less because I was happy; very, truly happy. Even when Ryuunosuke yelled at me for messing up the plan after the concert, it didn't make me any less happy.

Ryoko, Mimi, Kira and Shadow all gave him a death glare when he wouldn't shut up about it.

Ryoko was going to bring me home when I told her I'd rather walk. Mimi wanted to walk with me but I told her I'd rather walk alone. Kira got overprotective and Shadow insisted on coming with me. It made me smile because they really loved me like family. Well they had to deal with me everyday so I guess that's what happens after so many hundreds of years together.

I decided to take the long way through town, maybe go to Kisuke's and see how he is. Yeah, I think I will.

So I made my way over to his candy like shop which I never thought was a good idea.... I mean he was perverted, someone could mistake him for a pedophile with that shop. The last time I saw Kisuke was when everyone was banished and came to the world of the living. That was too long for me because I always thought of Kisuke as a brother or.... perverted uncle. Probably the uncle one.

“Heeelllloooo~!” I casually walk inside, not bothering to knock or anything.
“Alice?” A gruff voice called, “Is that you?” The person that the voice belonged to came morphing into my perif.(2)

“Tessai!!” I quickly turned on my heel and attacked him in a hug-thankfully he caught me.

He started crying tears of joy. “It's been so long!” We hugged for a little bit before he put me down.

“Hey Tessai, Is there a-.... ALICE!?”

“Yes, Yes there is.” I smiled at Kisuke. “It's been awhile.” Kisuke gawks at me.

Tessai leaves us to go make hot chocolate for me and tea for Kisuke.

“Kisuke... Hellllooo~ KISUKE!” I wave my hand in front of his faced so fast that my ring almost falls off.

“Alice! I can't believe it's you! You look so grown-up and beautiful!” He tackled me into a hug.

“Awww, Kisuke!! Thank you~” I hugged him back before he let go.

“So, What brings you here?” He said, leading me into a living room. Tessai came in a bit after us with hot coco and tea before sitting down and joining the conversation.

“Oooh Kisuke! I can't come see you~?” He smirks a bit.

“I know you came here for something Alice; You're too easy to read.” I pouted and then sighed.

“I do miss you, Tessai and Yoruichi... But I also miss everyone else....” I looked down at the cup that Tessai placed in front of me.

“You want to know how they are doing, right?” Kisuke said.

“Yes...I just wish I could go see them for myself but....”

“You're afraid of what might happen?” Tessai asked.

“No.” I shook my head. “We left because we could have been killed; We don't even know how they would react to me being back. To any of us coming back...”

“They could kill you is what you're saying.”

“It's sad that I won't get to see Dad or Bya-chan.” I chuckled a bit at my nickname for Byakuya. The one that always pissed him off before.

“HEY KISUKE! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!” A loud female voice said before marching into the room where we were.

“Kisuke! I deman- Oh... Hello, Alice-san?” Rukia Kuchiki stood there with a confused looking Ichigo.
“Hello, Rukia.” I said with a small smile before turning to Kisuke. “I should get going now, The others will be worried for my delay.”

Kisuke nodded, “Come back again and we can finish our talk.”

He then turned to Rukia and Ichigo. “Give me one minute~”

He then stood up with me before we walked out of the shop.

“I want you to be careful getting home. There is supposedly a soul reaper around here. I don't know what they want but just be careful.”

“I will, Kisuke. Don't worry.” I said smiling at him before giving him a hug and leaving.

A few minutes after I left the shop, Ichigo ran after me.
“Hey! Alice! Wait up!” I stopped walking when he caught up to me. We were at the park where we first met.

After a few minutes of silence Ichigo started talking.

“Alice... Why didn't you tell me you knew Kisuke? Where did you meet him? Why-”

“Hey, Ichigo... Why are you lying to me?” My back was facing him so I didn't know what his reaction to that was.

“What? Alice, I wouldn't lie to you!” He walked closer to me and put his hands on my shoulders, turning me around so I could face him.

“Then...” I kept my eyes on the ground before looking up at him. “Why haven't you told me you're a soul reaper?”

End of Chapter 4

(1)- Cherry Blossoms are not in season when this is happening. If I remember correctly what's going on now is at the end of May. The latest a Cherry Blossom tree is in bloom would be towards the Beginning of May. But I wanted this in here so you could see more of her and Byakuya as children.

(2) DANE COOK.

The song is called Ten no Hoshi by Rukia Kuchiki's voice actress.

A/N: I know you're wondering why Ichigo is in the shop with Rukia. Well It's because I needed it to happen! It's important~ Oh and Sorry if the Characters are OOC. LAWL, The ending is so dramatic xD Also in this chapter Alice is truely happy and not fake happy like before. Singing is something she loves very much.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.6K 206 11
The story of how Ichigo and Orihime Came to be. this story will work from the day after the battle with Yhwach to maybe a week or so after we meet Ka...
236K 7.8K 56
Cherī Zaraki is an average teenager.. At least that's what everybody else thinks of her. Cherī is actually a Soul Reaper. Her parents are Kisuke Urah...
39.2K 852 31
[COMPLETED] BLEACH SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EVERYTHING, DONT READ. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS You've been living with Urahara Kisuke ever since the ev...
8.4K 195 44
Ichigo and Tsubaki Kurosaki have always known that they were different from other people. After all only they could see spirits and the two men that...