Broken (A Niall Horan Fan Fic...

بواسطة RelentlessChaos

**WILL SOON BE UNDERGOING EXTREME EDITING** *FIRST BOOK IN THE "BROKEN" TRILOGY* I looked in my step-father... المزيد

Broken: Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Six

394K 6.7K 6.4K
بواسطة RelentlessChaos

Ariella’s POV

After hanging out with the boys for a few hours, I learned that they all lived in the same complex. Harry and Louis shared a flat. Oh, and I learned that Louis loves carrots, a lot. Right now we were deciding on a movie to watch. Harry and Louis were arguing over something. I looked at Niall who was sitting right beside me on the couch. He smiled at me and I returned it.

“ATTENTION EVERYONE: I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT WE ARE WATCHING PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3. OKAY, THAT IS ALL!” Louis shouted.

Louis went into the kitchen for a few minutes and came back with popcorn. He turned the lights off and we all sat on the couches. I was sitting in between Niall and Louis. Beside Louis was Liam. Harry, Gemma, and Zayn were sitting on the other couch which happened to be right beside the one I was sitting on.

The movie started and everyone was on edge, ready to try and brace themselves if this movie got scary.

Niall leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Can you tell Louis to pass the popcorn please?” His cool breath sent shivers up my spine. I turned my head to whisper back to him and our noses almost collided.

“Sure,” I whispered back. That was embarrassing…

“Hey, Lou,” I whispered using his nickname that I decided to call him.

“Yes Ari?” He asked.

“Will you pass the popcorn?”

He handed it to me and I gave it to Niall. Niall cheered and ate some of it. I was about to stick my hand in the bowl and get some, but Louis slapped my hand away.

“What did you do that for?” I asked.

“Niall doesn’t share his food with anyone,” Louis said.

Niall heard this and put the bowl in my lap. Louis’s jaw dropped and then he turned back to the TV screen and pouted.

“You can have some, but don’t be a pig,” Niall whispered in my ear. I laughed and ate some before giving it back to him.

I jumped at the part in the movie when the little girl is lifted up by her hair. I wanted to get in a different position on the couch, so I leaned on Niall’s chest for support while I put my legs on the couch. I pulled my knees up, but then Louis started whining.

“Ari, I can’t see ‘cause your knees!” Louis complained.

“Sorry, Lou,” I said. I laid out my legs across him and Liam. He liked that better.

I realized I was still leaning on Niall’s chest, so I quickly moved and apologized. “Sorry Niall.”

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me back into his chest. Then he buried his face in my hair.

“You’re warm,” I heard Niall’s muffled voice say.

I felt my cheeks go red. I couldn’t believe Niall was acting this way. I actually liked it very much. I was developing feelings for a certain blonde-haired, Irish boy. I felt his hand brush against my arm and his blue eyes met my green ones. I could feel him breathing and that was so relaxing to me. Louis looked over and noticed that I was lying against Niall’s chest and that Niall had his arm over my shoulder.

I made eye contact with Louis and he waggled his eyebrows at me. I laughed and then we continued to watch the movie. My eyelids were drooping and I could barely keep them open. I yawned and then closed my eyes. Surely someone would wake me up if I fell asleep…

After what seemed like a few minutes, I opened my eyes. I looked around and realized that I was on the floor with Niall’s arm draped across my waist. He was snoring and it was quite cute.

I noticed that everyone had migrated to the floor and it was very dark in the room. I could barely see anyone next to me and I guessed that Louis was somewhere near me. I began to get a little scared so I scooted closer to Niall. I noticed there was a blanket over us. I didn’t want to wake him, but I guess since I was moving around, I did.

“Ari…” Niall mumbled while he opened his eyes.

“Niall, could you get closer to me?” I asked him.

“Okay,” He slurred. He was so cute when he was tired. When I told Niall to get closer to me, I meant just so I could be touching him to comfort me. Sleepy Niall had other ideas. He rolled on top of me and fell asleep. I groaned as he kept moving around in his sleep. He rolled back on the floor and then somehow his head ended up in the crook of my neck. I felt his breaths on my neck, and soon I just fell back asleep to the sound of his breathing.

I heard voices saying random things.

“Aw, look at them! They’re so cute,” A voice that sounded a lot like Gemma’s said.

I opened my eyes and five people were standing over Niall and me. Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Gemma were staring at me. I looked at Niall, who still had his head in the crook of my neck, and one of his hands was in my hair and the other rested on my waist.

“NIALL, WAKE UP!” Louis screeched.

I winced as Niall’s hand hit my ribs as he jumped up at Louis’s words. I held my ribs in an awkward manner and then Gemma helped me up.

“Sorry about hitting you, Ariella. It was Louis’s fault!” Niall mumbled.

“It’s okay Niall,” I said.

“Everything always gets blamed on me!” Louis pretended to cry, and Harry patted his back.

“Louis, that’s because most of the time it is your fault,” I said, causing everyone to laugh.

“I slept great!” Niall said.

“We could tell,” Gemma winked at me.

Niall blushed and then walked over to where Gemma and I were standing. He took my hand in his and then said, “Let’s all go somewhere for breakfast!”

I didn’t remove my hand from his grasp, but I said, “Niall, I am not going looking like this!”

I pointed at my hair and my wrinkled clothes from yesterday.

“You can wear some of my sweatpants!” Harry offered.

“Yeah, and you could wear my hoodie,” Niall said.

“Alright, thanks guys,” I said.

Harry walked into his room and then threw a pair of Jack Wills sweatpants at my face while Niall took off the hoodie he was wearing. It happened to be Jack Wills as well.

“Harry, do you have a brush?” I asked.

He nodded and went back in his room to get it. When he came back, Harry gave it to me and I brushed out my knotted hair. Then I let Gemma use it, and we all piled in Louis’s van and we were off to get food.

Instead of stopping at an actual breakfast place, we just ended up raiding a gas station.

“Ooh, I want something sweet! Never mind, I want crisps!” Niall said.

I walked around and got some skittles. Then I walked over to the drink section and got a coke. What a healthy breakfast. Soon, Niall snatched my items from me and ran to the counter. So, I ran after him.

“What are you doing, Niall?” I asked.

“I’m paying for your breakfast, DUH ARIELLA!” He said.

“Well that’s good, because I don’t have any money!” I told him.

Once he paid, he gave me my stuff and I hugged him tightly.

“Thank you,” I whispered to him.

“You’re welcome. By the way, my hoodie looks better on you,” Niall whispered back. My face turned a crimson red.

When I tried to break away from the hug, Niall pulled me back. When we were all about to leave, he just put his arm around my waist and we ran to the van. Everyone ate all of their ‘breakfast’ and seemed satisfied.

“So, Ari, did you have a good time hanging out with us lads?” Louis asked.

“Yeah, I did,” I answered honestly. For the first time in my life, I felt like I had true friends.

“That’s good because Niall enjoyed hanging out with you too,” Louis blurted out.

“LOU!” Niall yelled.

I smiled at Niall and he kissed my temple. Okay, I was totally freaking out on the inside. Niall just kissed my head. Oh my… This was exciting.

Once we got back to Harry and Louis’s flat, Gemma told them that she and I should head back to our house.

“I don’t want you to leave,” Niall whined.

“Here, put your number in my phone then,” I gave him my phone.

He smiled brightly and then gave me his phone as well. I felt happy. We both had each other’s numbers now.

“I put in the rest of the lads numbers as well, since they’ll probably get your number from me. Is that okay?” Niall asked.

“Perfect,” I said.

“You’re perfect,” He whispered.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing…” Niall blushed.

“Well, I’ll see you soon,” I said.

“See you later, Ari,” Niall said, hugging me tightly. His lips pressed to my forehead. I pulled away and then left.

Once I got in the car with Gemma, she started squealing.

“So, you and Niall?” Gemma raised her eyebrow.

“Okay, so… I TOTALLY LIKE HIM!” I yelled.

“AHHH! I KNEW IT!” Gemma yelled.

She drove down the road babbling about how cute Niall and I were. I couldn’t disagree.

Once we got home, I took a relaxing shower and then put on pajamas to lounge around in. I saw that I had two texts. One was from Garrett and the other from Niall.

From: Garrett Nickelsen ;)

“Hey Ariella, long time no see ;)”

From: Niall Horan<3 <3 <3

“I miss you Ari.”

I laughed at the amount of hearts Niall put by his name. I decided to reply to Niall first.

To: Niall Horan<3 <3 <3

“Already? I was just over there like an hour ago or something ;)

If it makes you feel any better, I miss you too!

Oh, btw, I love the hearts. Lol”

Then I decided I would text Garrett back as well.

To: Garrett Nickelsen ;)

“Hey. I know, I haven’t seen you guys or Seri in forever”

I didn’t really feel like texting Garrett that much, but I replied because I didn’t want to be mean. I was waiting for Niall to reply back when I saw a message from Seri.

From: Seri The Amazing

“Garrett totally fancies you.”

I sent one back to Seri.

To: Seri The Amazing

“Oh. Well I actually have feelings for someone else”

She didn’t reply back, and neither did Garrett. Oh well, I had Niall to text!

From: Niall Horan<3 <3 <3

“I knew you would love them. Wanna come over to my flat tomorrow? Just you and me :)”

To: Niall Horan<3 <3 <3

“That sounds great :)”

From: Niall Horan<3 <3 <3

“Great<3”

I smiled when I saw he used a heart in that message.

Then, I received a text from “Louis Tommo(SUPERMAN)”. I laughed at what Niall saved Louis’s name as in my phone.

From: Louis Tommo(SUPERMAN)

“I’m mad at you for agreeing to hang out with Niall alone 2moro. WHY CAN’T YOU INCLUDE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”

To: Louis Tommo(SUPERMAN)

“Oh, Louis, quit dramatizing everything! I have an idea. One day this week we can hang out too. Would that be alright, Lou?”

From: Louis Tommo(SUPERMAN)

“That sounds perfect. Almost as perfect as Harry’s hair.”

I laughed out loud at that text that Louis sent me. I spent the rest of my day texting Niall and the rest of the boys.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, what do you think about Ariella and Niall?

Will Garrett still try to chase after Ariella even though now he knows she has feelings for someone else?

Will Seri try and get Ariella to go after Garrett?

To find out, you'll have to read the next chapter... ;)

Leave comments please! :D

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.6K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
3.7M 80.6K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
37.4K 941 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
6.2K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...