Hate Being A Secret

De mixed5

Normal 20 year old university student Lauren Jauregui is dating in secret popstar Camila Cabello except her... Mais

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Epilogue
A/N

Part 2

10.2K 224 3
De mixed5

Hey, babe...

Lauren POV

Hello is nice to hear from you again after 6 days.

Ya, sorry been busy, but first I need to say you look so sexy baby your swett body turns me on so much. Camila says.

My coach has been kicking my butt in practice and giving me lectures about how to be a good captain, because I need to lead the team to the US Top State university softball championship.

So the reason I skype you, because in two days I'm coming back to Miami since the album is done and I have a break before the album releases in a couple of weeks.

What is that noise coming from your bathroom? I asked curiously.

It's nothing. Camila says nervously.

Listen I can't keep doing this, you keeping me a secrest it is causing me pain, your hiding stuff from me and I know you having sex with Shawn cheating on me, so I'm breaking up with you. I deserve better someone who doesn't hide me, when you come back to Miami stay away from me.

Goodbye Camila, hope Shawn is worth it.

Wait, Lauren...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

92.7K 1.3K 22
Bella followed in her father's footsteps becoming a lifeguard. Training since she was just 10 years old, she was literally made for the job which she...
796K 37.1K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
132K 3.5K 16
Lauren Jauregui has had a huge crush on Camila Cabello pretty much ever since she laid her eyes on the Cuban beauty. Lauren believes that she could n...
527K 32.4K 96
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...