Toy Pepper and friends x read...

By fanficsloverwhiter

i'm a fan of toy pepper the cat and her friends and i hope they see this book and i hope you like it! More

Toy Pepper x reader part1
Toy pepper x reader part2
sketch x reader
muddy x reader

winter x reader

8 1 0
By fanficsloverwhiter

Reader pov

It was just another day hanging out with sketch, Etta ,pepper and her sisters, muddy and finally winter, i always found an intrest in winter i never new why maybe it was because of how she is always nice to me and other? Is it her body her furr i never know why i like her tho. I just heard about her and sketch braking up now is my chance! I slowly walk over to her hoping not to desturb her, she was in the park sitting on a bench next to the lake witch was in frount of her, she looked so calm and relaxed i didnt want to disturb her but i did " oh (y/n) what are you doing her?" she asked looking up at me, her emrald green eyes looking up on me and my (e/c) looking down at her, she was beautifull "i-i was just wondering are you alright after you know?" i said while scraching the back of my neck "yeah yeah just disapontied as long as we can be friends like" she replied to me "Winter i need to tell you something.." i said in a nervious tone "oh whats that?" Winter asked "i..i.........i....................i love you and i always had sketch doesnt deserve you,  so will you go out with me?" i asked really nerviously "of course!" she replied back to me before smashing her lips onto mine putting us both in a deep kiss before muddy jumped out of the water with a phone and snaped a picture of us kissing, "MUDDY!!" i yelled out "what?" he said before pepper jumped down from a near by tree who had been recording the hole thing "pepper not you too!" i said before i heard a little giggle coming from Winter i son joined in on laughing.

(Sorry if its short)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
256K 16.7K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
101K 4.3K 50
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...