The Queen of Ice

By aliensquishy

No matter how cold you are, a person with the fire will melt your heart. More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
FINISH!!!
A New Fanfic

Chapter 24

535 33 17
By aliensquishy

Taehyung

"Heol, Dahyun ah," Jimin said, "you literally scolded that girl."

"She's hella annoying," Dahyun replied while rolling her eyes.

"Not because you're jealous?" Jiwoo asked while smirking.

"Y-yah, of course not. Why would I?"

Jiwoo and Jimin chuckled as they saw how Dahyun replied, while Dahyun herself continued her meal.

"You're not really mad at Jihyo, right?"

Dahyun looked at me, and before she wcould say anything or give a judging face, I continued, "N-not that I defend her. I mean, you know how childish she is, don't take anything that she said seriously."

"I don't," she said, "and I've known her longer than you. I know how annoying she is."

"So, you're okay?"

"Of course I am."

I smiled. "But I like how you defend yourself and act wise towards the immature ones."

She smiled back. "My name is Kim Dahyun for a reason."

"That's my girl," I said while carressed her hair. Heol, she seemed to be shy as she blushed and tried to hide her smile.

Hoho, you can't hide your smile from me, Dahyun ah.

"Hey, everyone! Happy new year!!"

We all looked at the person who greeted us, along with three other people.

"Hoseok hyung!" I said.

"Heol, Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung seem to be closer than usual," Jimin said.

"You see this flower?" Seokjin asked while pointing at a flower crown on his head, "this is from Namjoon."

"Are you two...?" I asked.

"You don't know?" Hoseok asked.

"Yah, where have you been? They've been together since the thanksgiving festival," Jimin said.

"Ah..."

"We've never asked you guys directly about both of us though. Do you actually... well, approve?" Seokjin asked shyly.

"Of course we do!" Jimin replied.

"I knew there was something between you guys ever since I came to this school," I said, "but yeah, of course I approve."

"See? Everyone approves," Yoongi said.

"Suga hyung!"

"What?"

"You're a boy, right?"

Yoongi looked at me confusedly as he replied, "Well, what do you think? Do I look like Dahyun and Jiwoo?"

"Ah, no, that's not what I mean," I said, "I saw a girl looked exactly like you and she has an average-length hair. I was confused by it and I just thought you were wearing a wig."

"Where did you see it?"

"Earlier when I came to this school."

"Ah, her," he said, "that's not me."

"Don't say that you have a twin," Hoseok said.

"I do," Yoongi replied, "her name is Min Yoonji."

"How come we've never seen her?" Namjoon asked.

"She was in a different district before, she was in the district of Neom-Gal. She was just transferred from Ryu School of Wizardry to here."

"Why was she transferred?"

"She was gotten into a lot of troubles back in Ryu. Our mother decided to move her to the same school as me so that she won't make troubles anymore."

"A bad girl, huh?" Jimin said. "Is she pretty?"

Dahyun and I chuckled as we saw Jiwoo widened her eyes and smacked Jimin's arm... harshly.

That's gonna hurt a lot.

"Who's older, you or her?"

"I'm older... by 12 minutes."

"What wizard is she?" Jimin asked, with Jiwoo glaring at him.

"A water wizard."

"Heol, same wizard as me," Jimin said.

He looked at Jiwoo who was crossing her arms and rolling her eyes, then he said, "Jiwoo ah, I'm just kidding~ You know I love you, right?"

Jiwoo scoffed while rolling her eyes again.

"I smell war," Dahyun whispered to me.

I whispered back while chuckling, "The war is near."

"Speaking of the devil, there she is," Yoongi said as a girl came towards us.

"Yoongi ah, there you are!"

"Yoonji ah, you've come," Yoongi said.

"Ugh, what a long boring ride in the train. Thank God, this school looks really nice."

"By the way, Yoonji ah, these are my friends," he said, "introduce yourself."

A girl whom I had seen before and looked exactly like Yoongi bowed to us, then smiled. "Hi, everyone! I'm Min Yoonji, Yoongi's twin sister. I'm a new transfer student and I'm a water wizard. Nice to meet you, I hope we can get along well."

Jiwoo widened her eyes when Jimin immediately stood up to give Yoonji a hand shake.

"Annyeong, Min Yoonji. I'm Park Jimin, a water wizard too."

"Ah, a sunbae! Is it okay for us to hang out if you're my sunbae?"

"Totally okay. Your brother is Dahyun's sunbae, they get along well."

"Who's Dahyun?"

Dahyun, who sat beside me, stood up and stretched out her hand. "I'm Kim Dahyun, an ice wizard."

Yoonji shaked her hand, then replied, "Annyeong, Kim Dahyun!"

All of us, excluding Jiwoo, introduced ourselves to Yoonji. It turned out she was a nice girl, a bit savage like her brother but still kind.

Yoonji noticed Jiwoo crossing her arms since she was here. "Hey, I haven't known your name," she said while stretching out her hand to Jiwoo, "I'm Min Yoonji."

"You've already told everyone your name."

"Well, you haven't told me yours."

Jiwoo raised her eyebrow. Jimin elbowed her, telling her to introduce herself, but Jiwoo glared at him instead. I understood that he didn't mean to be biased toward Yoonji, it was kind of impolite to refuse shaking someone's else hand when they already stretched out their arm.

In the end, Jiwoo only rolled her eyes and said, "I'm Lee Jiwoo, a healing wizard."

Yoonji noticed of how Jiwoo acted. She pulled back her arm and smiled awkwardly.

Jimin replied awkwardly, "She's... currently not in a good mood. Forgive her."

When the situation became awkward, Jungkook suddenly showed up and asked, "Why are there two Sugas?"

I chuckled. "Jungkook ah, this is Min Yoonji, Suga hyung's twin sister. She's older than you."

Yoonji smiled, then stretched out her hand, "Annyeong, I'm Min Yoonji, a water wizard."

Jungkook shaked her hand, then replied, "A transfer student?"

"Yes."

"I guess you need a company to look around the school. Come, I'll accompany you," Jungkook said.

Yoonji looked confused, then Hoseok said, "He's the head student. He takes care of the new students."

"Ah," Yoonji said, "alright then."

After Yoonji and Jungkook left, the hyungs left too with the reason they wanted to unpack their things, so it was just me, Jimin, Jiwoo, and Dahyun.

"Y-you know, Jiwoo," Jimin said, "it's actually kind of impolite if you refuse to shake someone's hand when they're introducing themselves to you."

Stupid Jimin. I swore he was really stupid. I mean, yes, he was right with the impolite part, but didn't he see how upset Jiwoo was? And he brought it up just like that? He's literally a pabo.

Aha, I was right. Jiwoo was glaring at Jimin.

"Is Jiwoo usually this scary when she's mad?" I whispered to Dahyun.

"Pretty much. She rarely gets upset, so if she's upset at you, then you just did a very terrible thing," she whispered back.

"Quite same as you."

"I often get mad, so it's not a rare thing if I'm probably upset at you."

"The world becomes hell once you're mad, you know."

"Am I that scary?"

"Pretty much."

She chuckled, then both of us continued watching the lovey dovey couple arguing.

"Oh, so you're now defending her when I'm the one who is your girlfriend here? That's how you play, huh?"

"I'm not defending her! And I don't see the need of defending you when you did something wrong even you're my girlfriend."

This dude got a point though.

"Why are you still here anyway?!"

"What do you mean why I'm still here?"

"Just go to that Yoonji girl, you're interested in her anyways."

"Ah, I see now."

"Just go!"

Jimin leaned closer to Jiwoo while raising his eyebrow. "Are you saying that you're jealous?"

Jiwoo crossed her arms and stared at the ground.

"I was right, wasn't I?"

"Shut up."

"Aigho," Jimin said while chuckling, "my Jiwoo is jealous~"

"I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

Jimin pulled Jiwoo to his arms and hugged her tightly. "Sorry for making you uncomfortable, Jiwoo ah."

Jiwoo didn't reply him, she was still crossing her arms.

"I just wanted to be friends with her. I swear, it's only as far as that, not more. You're the further one."

"Jiminnie pabo."

"But still, Jiwoo, you have to be polite to anyone, either to the younger ones or to the older ones, or even to the same age ones," Jimin said, "you have a good heart, so you show them the good Jiwoo. Bad behaviors are just terrible."

"Promise me to keep having the good deeds," he continued.

Jiwoo nodded, then Jimin let out his little finger. "Promise?"

Jiwoo sighed. "But promise me not to make me mad again. I can't keep being upset at you, it's tiring not to smile at you."

Jimin chuckled, then locked his little finger to Jiwoo's little finger. "I promise."

"You guys has finished your arguments?"

Both of them looked at Dahyun and I who were eating the leftover rice cakes.

"Whoops," Jiwoo said, "I totally forgot you're here."

"So you're forgetting me now?"

"Yah, Kim Dahyun," Jiwoo said while chuckling, "don't make me argue with my loved ones again."

Dahyun chuckled, then she pointed her index finger to Jimin. "Yah, Park Jimin," she said, "don't you dare make your girlfriend gets jealous again. It will be hard for me to cheer her up."

"Say that to Kim Taehyung."

Dahyun widened her eyes as she threw a paper towel towards Jimin, made me kind of confused. I mean, what did it have to do with me?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your girlfriend is jealous of Jung Ji-"

"Park Jimin, you rascal," Dahyun cut him off, "and I'm not his girlfriend."

"Are you seriously jea-"

She put her index finger on my lips, made me stopped talking. "Don't say it. Also, don't believe in his words. He's lying."

"Oh, I'm lying alright," Jimin said while smirking.

Dahyun rolled her eyes, while Jimin looked at me and winked.

Was Dahyun really jealous? Of Jung Jihyo?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
82.4K 2.5K 24
yn who is in middle school had a crush on jungkook but taehyung loved yn..... one day yn confessed to jungkook but he rejected her..... what will h...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.7K 287 49
โ‰ˆโ‰ˆ Jungkook: hyungs I can't stop him. if he shows everything we worked for will easily drop to the water. WE WILL BE DONE.โ‰ˆโ‰ˆ โ‰ˆโ‰ˆFan: Xiao, if she show...