Seventeen OTP Imagines

By min-zara

Imagines containing genres ranging from fluff, meaningless drabbles to Smuts. STATUS: Completed _____ © MinZa... More

Cartoon // SoonChan
Imperfection // JunHao
You like me // SoonHoon
Insecurities // Verkwan
Family // JiHan
OTP Requests
Giving up on you // Meanie
Second Chance // SeokCheol
Doubts // SoonHoon
Frustration // MingHan
Light in your eyes, love in my heart // Hozi
Jealous? not me // Meanie
Misunderstanding // SeokSoo
Donuts and.. Number? // MinKwan
Bad Blood // JiHao (ft. Hoshi)
Valentine's Special.
Valentine's Special.
Valentine's Special.
Confession // JiCheol
Bubble Tea // JiKwan
Lust // JiHan
I love you // MinHan
|Author's Note|
Flustered Hyung // HaoSol
Tease // Meanie
Hyung says... // SoonHoon
Assassin // Meanie
Wipped // ChanCheol |ft. Kangmin (Romeo)
Guilt // Meanie
~Tag~
My Tutor // SooHui
Im your crazy // JunHao
Always and Forever // Meanie
thoes long dreaded years // JiCheol
IMP. A/N (OTP Request)
Whose side are you on? // SoonSeok
Misunderstanding // SeokSoo| Pt. 2
Stranger // ChanCheol
Want my help? // JeongCheol
Coming Out // HanCheol
Tears for some Ice-Cream // JunHao
Sick // SoonHoon
Got you back // MinCheol
Forgotten // GyuHao
Stranger // ChanCheol | Pt.2
Soulmate // SoonHoon
The Devil's Angel // Jeongcheol
Books and Fantasies // JunHao
Fire // MinHan
Sweet as Cotton Candy // Meanie
Jeonghi // JeongCheol
Don't Leave // VerKwan
Memories // GyuHao
Always in my heart // JunHao
Jerk // HanCheol
Pick-up lines // SoonKwan
\\Request Closed\\
Secrets // SoonJunHoon
The Lie Detector // JiJi
Hyung // Meanie
Clueless // MingCheol
Us Four // SooGyu (ft. JeongCheol)
Amnesia // JiJi
Roommate // JiCheol
Save You // HanCheol
My Guardian Angels // JiSol
Bloody Secrets // SeokWoo
Drunken Love // SoonHoon
My baby // GyuHao
Punish You // ChanCheol
Mine // JiHan
Something Different // WonHao
Who are you? // JiChan
Hyungie // SooHao
Drugs?! // JiGyu
Highschool // ChanHao/ChanSol
Bad Day // MinChan
Devil's Son // GyuHan
A day for us // GyuHao
Favorite hyung // SeungJiHao
Gone // WonSol
Precious Day // SoonWoo
Distance // WonSol
Cheat // SoonHoon[ft. Jun]
Unrequited Love // JeongCheol
Unrequited Love// JeongCheol
Thank You

Missed You //SoonHoon

7.3K 114 39
By min-zara

Request by: _sayreal (here you go hun. Hope you like this one)

Genre: 🔞Smut🔞|Fluff
______

Hoshi ♥ Woozi

Soonyoung layed silently in his unkempt twin sized bed. His legs and arms flayed in every direction as he let out a deep, long sigh. It had been months since he'd seen his Step-brother. Last time he came over and was only there for about a half-hour so he didn't really get to spend as much time as Soonyoung would like him to.

About four months after his mother's split up with his step-dad, Soonyoung had to move out with his mom. It was the most heartbreaking incident for both Soonyoung and his step brother Jihoon, who had been so close to each other.

Soonyoung missed Jihoon so much to the point where he would tear up, and sob, while curling up in his bed in utter despair. He especially missed cuddling with him, watching movies. Probably their favorite past-time. They'd sit on the couch, flip on a favorite show of theirs and just enjoy the silence and bond they felt with each other.

Soonyoung could sometimes see, out of the corner of his eye, his brother slowly start to fall asleep. His chest would gradually fall up and down to the rhythm of every long, deep breath. Jihoon was breathtaking, even when asleep, sometimes Soonyoung wished he could just fall asleep wrapped up tight between his brother's arms.

Soonyoung had already become strongly aware of his sexuality. He was a homosexual and was very close to his brother, but still he wasn't sure if could reveal this to his little brother. What if he hates him then?

"Soonyoung!"

The latter jumped at the sudden voice and looked up to see his mother standing on the doorway of his room with a frown.

"Y-yeah?"

"I have been calling you for so long. What's gotten you thinking so hard? Is something wrong?" Questioned his concerned mother, to which Soonyoung immediately mumbled an excuse about being worried about school work and exams which wasn't actually a lie.

"Don't worry honey, you will do good. I know you will. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I have to leave for the party that my friends have organized, remember I told you"

Soonyoung nodded, not paying much attention.

"Yeah, So i will leave by afternoon and I might be late" his mother informed. Soonyoung nodded again. "Ok mum got it"

His mother started to walk away but then halted, she poked her head back in, "oh I almost forgot, Jihoon's coming over today." The moment he heard his mom say that Soonyoung's attention perked up. His breathing seemed to stop, "What? Today?"

His mother chuckled, "Yes Soonyoung-ah today"

Soonyoung couldn't believe his ears. It had been so long, he thought maybe his brother didn't wanted to see him anymore. "o-ok" Soonyoung stated trying to play off cool. His mother let another chuckle then walked out.

For a few moments Soonyoung couldn't move, he had been longing to see Jihoon for so long. After the parents split, Jihoon always seemed a little distant. Even when Soonyoung use to call him they wouldn't talk much as they used to before. This suddenly worried him. What if Jihoon doesn't want to talk to him anymore? Now that his parents split he didn't have any reason to keep in touch.

Soonyoung looked into the body mirror behind him and stared deep into his own dark, lifeless eyes. Could he ever make Jihoon love him, not as his step-brother but as a lover?

___

A ringing sound boomed on the door. Soonyoung rushed to answer it, "I got it mom!"

Soonyoung took one deep breath before opening. He slowly pushed the door open, and was almost overcome with excited joy. Jihoon stood there, with his usual handsome half-smile he put on. But when he realized it was his older brother, it soon turned into a sad, apologetic frown.

Jihoon looked down, ashamed to look into the latter's eyes, "Hey... hyung..."

Soonyoung took one step outside and closed the door behind him, not taking his eyes of his brother's face. They were only inches apart, and the burning desire Soonyoung felt for his brother had never been so strong, "...I missed you so much"

Jihoon still hadn't looked up. It was silent for a few moments. Soonyoung took the time to study the latter, Jihoon's hair had grown a little and his usual pink hairs were a chocolate brown. He still looked as breathtaking as he did before, maybe more.

The older of the two stepped even closer, slowly slipping his hand on Jihoon's cheeks. He came just two inches away, still no eye contact. He placed a small and gentle kiss on the tip of Jihoon's nose, still tenderly holding his face. Nothing was said, yet the connection they felt between them was strong enough to say a thousand words. They understood each other without saying a thing. Soonyoung then moved his hands to Jihoon's shoulders, slowly rubbing from his neck, to his chest, "come in"

Soonyoung held his step-brother's hand and pulled him in while the younger closely followed.

Soonyoung's mother walked out of her room all dressed up. She gave Jihoon a polite smile, "hey honey" she stated while placing a kiss on his forehead. Though she and Jihoon's father had split but she still considered him as her son. Jihoon gave a small smile, his eyes still trailing on the interlocked hands with his brother.

"I have to go now. Im getting late. Im sorry I couldn't prepare anything for you kids. But Soonyoung I have left some money over the kitchen counter. Buy something for both of you to eat, ok?" Soonyoung's mother instructed while she put on her sandals.

Soonyoung nodded, "yes mom don't worry" he stated.

With another look at the boys, their mother gave them a one last smile and a kiss on their forehead before she headed out.

For a moment there was complete silence, both of them not uttering a word. Jihoon's eyes still on there interlaced hand, which Soonyoung soon realized and much to both of their displeasure moved his hand away. "Uh... sorry" he mumbled. It was awkward, and Soonyoung almost felt like crying because he was never awkward with his brother, not even on their first meeting.

"Do you... uh.. Do you want some pizza? I can order if you like" Soonyoung stated while he played with the hem of his shirt. Jihoon nodded his head, his hands tightly grabbing the strap of his bag.

As Soonyoung went to order Pizza, while Jihoon made his way to the couch. His heart thumping at an unusual level, his palms sweaty. It had been months since he had seen his older brother. And over these months he could see how beautiful Soonyoung had become, not like he wasn't before.

Jihoon was always confused about his sexuality, he always thought that the closeness he had with his Step-brother was nothing but platonical but once soonyoung moved out with his mother, Jihoon soon realized how much he needed his brother. He missed him so much. His warmth, his laughs, his jokes everything.

Jihoon soon knew he loved his Soonyoung too much to call him his brother and that scared him. The doubts, the 'what ifs' would always eat him up on the inside.

Soonyoung soon came back and sat besides the younger. Nervousness still evident in him. "H-how are you?" the older questioned, while fidgeting with his fingers.

Jihoon shrugged, "ok I guess. You?"

Soonyoung gave a nodded. Not even sure what to say anymore. His eyes whelmed up with tears. No. This was not how it was supposed be. They weren't supposed to be acting like strangers. They knew each other for so long but now couldn't even speak a word to each other.

A small sob emitted out of Soonyoung, immediately earning Jihoon's attention. Jihoon eyes widened, he moved forward and placed his hand over the latter's knee, "hyung, w-what's wrong?"

Soonyoung just shook his head, his hands shaking, his sobs increased making the younger worry even more. Jihoon pulled Soonyoung closer to him, his head laying on Jihoon's chest, "hyung please tell me what's wrong?" he questioned again, while embracing his hyung close to him.
Soonyoung let out another sob, "We weren't supposed to be this way. W-we were never this awkward, never. But... but look at us now, can't even speak a word" Soonyoung mumbled, his tears smothering over Jihoon's shirt but the younger couldn't care less. Jihoon had already been feeling guilty by the fact that he had been ignoring his hyung for months now but making him cry was the worst feeling that Jihoon had felt.

"I-Im so sorry hyung, I-I di-didn't mean to. Im so sorry" Jihoon whimpered, embracing his hyung tighter. Soonyoung looked up with his teary eyes, to see the younger crying as well. He pulled himself up, his hand now cupping Jihoon's cheeks. Soonyoung wiped the fresh tears of the younger, while he controlled himself.

"You're so beautiful" Soonyoung whispered those words without even thinking. He didn't have any control over him anymore and honestly he didn't care. Jihoon's heart thumped loudly. Those eyes gazing deep in him, that lips just inches away from his, the hot breath hitting his lips was all making Jihoon go wild.

"I-I think you're beautiful too." Jihoon whispered gently, his eyes falling on the older's lips then back at him and no sooner, Soonyoung placed a small kiss on Jihoon's lips.

"I missed you so much you idiot" Soonyoung mumbled placing another kiss on the younger's lips.

Jihoon let out a small laugh making Soonyoung to smile, then blush. Jihoon once again kissed Soonyoung's lips lightly. It tasted amazing. It was warm, and wet And his brother continued to kiss his mouth, not using his tongue yet. Jihoon placed his hand on Soonyoung's cheek to gain more control and add more passion. But suddenly Soonyoung broke their kiss, while starting intensely at the younger.

"Do you hate me?" Soonyoung questioned the younger, just now realising what they had just done.
"What? No. Absolutely not. Why would you think that?" Jihoon frowned.

"Because... Because you don't seemed much interested to talk to me anymore. You would always keep our calls short, sometimes won't even pick my call, so i thought you know... " Soonyoung trailed of and Jihoon couldn't have felt much more worse.

Jihoon pulled Soonyoung close to him, their foreheads just brushing against each other. "Im so sorry hyung, I didn't mean to. I never did. I just.. I was scared. Scared to loose you. I was scared that you would hate me for what I am. I.. I am in love with you hyung, I love you so much" Jihoon confessed.

Soonyoung looked at him with eyes filled with new set of tears. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. "Jihoon-ah... " Soonyoung breathed out, bringing himself closer to the younger, "I love you so much" Soonyoung hiccuped making the younger to smile. Their forehead touched, lips just inches away.

The sound of Jihoon's breathing over his lips made Soonyoung feel shivers down his spine. They sta there in silence

They suddenly engulfed each other in a passionate kiss that sent Soonyoung off the deep end. He fell limp in Jihoon's arms, and using their tongues explored each other mouths.

The orgasmic feeling of their bodies strongly rubbing up against each other was beyond words. They picked up speed and started making out. It got really fast, and Soonyoung started removing his brother's Clothes off. He had no underwear. God, he was so fucking gorgeous.

Soonyoung just moaned at the sight of it making the younger to chuckle while a blush spread over the older's cheeks. Soonyoung let his hands venture over Jihoon's shoulders to his back and finally came to his butt. He gave it a squeeze. It was amazing. Jihoon moaned as he let his hyung touch and feel his tense body.

"Relax." Soonyoung whispered while placing a small kiss on Jihoon's lips then trailing down to kiss his neck earning another set of moans from the younger.

Soonyoung then took off his own clothes, loosely folded them an threw them on the coffee table.

"Wow hyung you've been working out." Jihoon exclaimed while his lust filled eyes devoured the beautiful sight. Soonyoung blushed at the compliment, biting his lips shyly.

Jihoon was now horny, he was so fucking horny. Jihoon pulled the older close and set Soonyoung on his lap, so their crotches were touching. They stared and were lost into each others eyes. Soonyoung then slowly started moving his hips back and forth so their rock hard cocks were rubbing hard. Jihoon's dick was leaking a good amount of precum, so it was fairly wet.

Jihoon moaned, his back arching "ohhh, that feels so gooood."

"Yeah?" Soonyoung moved faster and harder, while his hands rested over Jihoon's hard nipples, pinching it to increase the pleasure.

"Yeah, faster. Ohhh... ohh...shit."

Soonyoung did as the younger wanted. Rubbing their crotches harder. His own breathing was now heavy, pleasure seeping through him. After a minute or so Soonyoung got off his brother and moved downwards and leaned over, so his face was right in front of Jihoon's crotch.

Soonyoung gave it a small kitty lick, then grasping it in his hand while slowly moving his hand, getting used to the feeling.

"Mmm...." Jihoon moaned and ran his hand through his hyung's soft hair.

Soonyoung licked Jihoon's shaft. Up and down. Making sure to get all of it wet. Then slowly swallowed the cock until it was all in.

Jihoon lost his breath, "Oh my god!" He groaned, his hand gripping tightly over Soonyoung's hairs making the older to moan as well.

Soonyoung circled his tongue around the head, to tease a little. Lightly brushing the tip of the younger's cock with his tongue. Jihoon's eyes were closed as he layed back and enjoyed the absolute pleasure he was getting from his lover's mouth.

Soonyoung then grabbed the base of his cock and jerked him off really fast. He took the cock up his mouth again and worked it with his soft lips. In and out, he bobbed his head. It filled up his mouth completely, even made him gag once or twice. He was moving quickly now, sucking and slurping up every drip of precum that made it's way out.

"Ohhhh... oh my god... Oh fuck! H-hyung I'm gonna cuuuum."

Soonyoung stopped abruptly and smirked, "Oh no you don't."

He leaned more forward and kissed Jihoon pushing his tongue in, making him taste himself.

"Hyung... please don't stop.." Jihoon begged but Soonyoung just smirked at him giving him another small kiss on his lips.

"Nope, it's my turn." Soonyoung stood up and his cock basically leaped into position. "Well, let's see what you can do."

Jihoon couldn't believe the tone of voice his hyung had, it was seductive and sexy. He like it. He liked it a lot. Jihoon wanted to taste him so he didn't hesitate to stick it all in and just suck. Jihoon was fast, and sucked him so hard.

Soonyoung moaned with pleasure, "ohhh... yeah.. shit"

Jihoon jerked him off fast and hard, bobbing his head up and down. Soon the older felt his release, Soonyoung gripped on to Jihoon's hair tightly, "Jihoon-ah, ughh...I... shit... Im gonna.."

Soonyoung lost in a cloud of ecstasy, took a deep breath in and a huge wave of a burning orgasm shot through him.

"Ohhh... fuck yes!" Soonyoung moaned out load. His voice booming through the living room.
It was the longest orgasm he had ever had.

Soonyoung was breathing hard, his dick still oozing cum, while he tried to come down from the aftershocks of the orgasm. Soonyoung looked at the younger, who was trying to catch his breath. A sudden warmth filled in Soonyoung, he pulled the younger to another passionate kiss.

"I'm so horny hyung" Jihoon groaned into the kiss. Soonyoung gave a small chuckle, then smirked. He kissed the younger lips then trailing it towards his cheeks, he neared towards Jihoon's ears, "Want me to help you?" he whispered seductively while nibbling Jihoon's ears. The latter moaned, while grasping Soonyoung's waist tightly.

"Yes please" Jihoon mumbled shyly.

Soonyoung chuckled, then sat on to Jihoon's lap, grinning.

Soonyoung bent down to place a small kiss on the younger's lips. He then pushed up a little to make room for Jihoon's cock to stand up straight. Soonyoung pressed it against his crack a few times before letting the tip in. He pushed down slowly, wanting to get all of it in. The cum on Jihoon's cock working as a lube.

Not once did the thought of what they were doing was wrong crossed their mind. They were in love with each other and that's all that mattered.

It was finally all in, and Jihoon could feel his hyung's hole squeezing tight around his dick. It felt so amazing.

"Oh god, hyung, your so tight." Jihoon moaned, his hands gripping the older's waist. Once Soonyoung got used to it, he slowly started bouncing up and down on Jihoon's throbbing cock.

Soonyoung moaned loudly, his eyes sealed shut, mouth agape. He bounced on the cock as hard and fast as he could, Jihoon's hands guiding him. The younger was already close as he his hyung had sucked him off before, it didn't take long before he was moaning loudly.

Jihoon's arched his back, "god... hyung... I can't hold it" he yelled.
Soonyoung leaned forward, while Jihoon's thrusted upwards.

"Cum in me Jihoon-ah, fill your hyung" Soonyoung whispered, giving a kiss on the younger's lips.

And then it hit him. A climax he'd never experienced before. Jihoon moaned out loud, while his cock erupted inside Soonyoung tight ass hole. Wave after wave of ecstatic fire-like pulses made him almost yell with pleasure. He grabbed his hyung's ass cheeks as his brain went into a daze and felt as though he'd fainted. It was so intense, it felt incredible.

Soonyoung slowly pulled of Jihoon's cock, while still laying over him.

Jihoon moaned, "Your so hot hyung" then kissed his hyung while Soonyoung gave him a shy smile.

A sudden ring snapped their attention, Jihoon gasping in fright. Soonyoung immediately calmed him, "relax it's the pizza delivery, remember" the older chuckled as he noticed Jihoon's sighing in relief.

"Let me go get that." Soonyoung stated while giving the younger a small kiss. But Jihoon kept a strong grasp on his hyung's waist, just looking at him intensely.

"God, I love you." he sighed.

Soonyoung gave him a shy smile, a blush creeping his cheeks, "I love you too" They kissed yet again, while the door bell rang again.

"Ok I seriously have to get that now babe" Soonyoung exclaimed while getting up and hurriedly putting on his clothes, the younger doing the same.

They both knew this changed everything, that they were no longer just step-brother's but more than that and they couldn't have asked for anything more.

_________

i have been jamming on K.A.R.D a lot, any stans here? 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 3.8K 49
An escape from reality and an adventure inside imagination ~ ⚠️ CRINGE WARNING ⚠️
40.4K 740 22
A collection of imagines for dear CARATS ©jaeminteu_
42.4K 473 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
181K 2.3K 50
𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 : [𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒] 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 [𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾] 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 - - - - - - [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞] - 케렌✨