Nerd to vixen 2

By beautyandfashion

Is Lovette dead? How does Roc feel ever since her death? Where is she? Will she come back? What's up with thi... More

Good bye
The funeral
1 Year later / Always in this B.S
Uninvited guess
Uninvited guest 2
Back to Cali
The gifted
What I actually want
So she's living here
Girl let me tell you
The drive
Numb
Dads funeral
Bahamas
Not a update but
Bahamas 2
Bahama 3
Girls talk
2 can play this game
Life
The B word
1 year later
Sorry
Ras
Suprise visit
Love to hate
Don't break her heart
Family/Fantasy
Finally
New STORY ALERT 🚨

Nothing but the truth

6.6K 187 11
By beautyandfashion

Lovette pov

Layla so intimidated by me only cause she know that I can have Roc if I want or any man for that matter. She'll be alright but the only reason I invited them just to see if she's really Roc's type or not.

I looked in the mirror to check my outfit and fixed my make up a bit.

Kendrick : You ready.

Lovette : Yeah

I grabbed my purse and we went to the club and met up with Roc and Layla.

Lovette : Hey Roc. Kendrick this is my friend Roc and his girlfriend Layla.

Kendrick : Wassup.

Layla : I like your music.

Kendrick : Oh thanks how many songs you got.

Layla : 4 or 5

Lovette : Well enough about you Kendrick lol I wanna dance.

I took his hand and we find it a comfortable stop on the dance floor. I'm moved my hips to the beat of the song as he came closer to me. While we danced. I glaced at Roc and Layla as they just sat down and talk while Layla was lookin sad face . Boring. After the club we went out to eat at Fridays. I was in the mood for a carribean taco.

When we got to Fridays we sat at our table and ordered our food and drinks.

Lovette : Layla and Roc how come y'all ain't dance.

Layla : I'm not much of a dancer.

Lovette : Basic.

Kendrick : Lovette

Lovette : Kendrick

Kendrick : Are you mad.

Lovette : For what baby.

Kendrick : Ugh lol I can't even comment.

Roc : You and yo momma to much a like.

Lovette : How.

Roc : Y'all always got something to say.

Lovette : But I keep some comments to my self.

Layla : Some huh that's a lie.

Lovette : Oh do you want the truth.

Layla : Oh looks there's more. Go ahead I'm not scared.

Roc : Don't Lovette.

Lovette : She asked. Well for one let's start with yo outfit and why you dressed like my 40 year old aunt. I don't know what Roc see in you. Shit I cant even see and i do have gay moments. I feel like he could do better. Not saying that your ugly. Just to basic. I know you don't like me well deal with it. Just know you.can't erase me.

Kendrick : Lovette that was rude man come on.

Lovette : Well she wanted the truth. So I gave it to her. She shoulda known what I was gonna say.

Roc : But that was a little to much.

Lovette : I don't really care right about now. Im ready to go.

Kendrick : Well I guess I'll might see yall around.

Kendrick put the money on the table and we left and drove off to the hotel. When we got their I sat on the bed. Thinkin of tonight and I don't like to go to bed mad

I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I stepped into the shower. I wrapped my arms around Kendricks waist as he washed his body.

Lovette : Me love you long time.

Kendrick : I'm not mad at you.

A smile came on my face as my arms stayed wrapped around his body

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...
252 12 16
[Excerpt] I looked at the eyes of my lover, so beautiful, so bright. A tear dropped from those pretty eyes and rolled down my lover's face. We both a...
201 16 18
Mindy life has been far from easy, and her obsession with her first love, has been down right toxic. Can she find the strength to move on? Mindy has...
69.9K 1.3K 46
SEQUEL TO LOVE MORE (mostly will be from hazel's point of view!!!) They are back! London and Chris have been married for 10 years now. Its been one h...