I Wish

By TheGeeksOfToday

Lizzy is a normal teenage girl that loves boys and boy bands. She's sort of the nerd/geek in high school and... More

😴😒
🌠🦄

Introduction

16 3 0
By TheGeeksOfToday

My life is worth nothing. I'm the girl in school that gets papers thrown at her or called names all the time like, "Dizzy Lizzy." My family would be better off without me or they probably wouldn't even know I left. But I don't let any of these problems ruin my life because I still have friends. My friends and I, we're like a little group of our own people.

Let's go through each one:

Christine and Christa: These two girls are identical twins and are exactly alike in some ways. They are both really smart and artistic. Christine is fantastic at art while Christa is perfect at music. Christa is ying while Christine is yang.

Charles: Now Charles is an adorable little geek that loves anything sci-fi. All he talks about is Star-Trek or Star Wars. He has a girlfriend that's just like him and that's the next person on the list.

Zoey: Zoey is the beanie girl that dyes her hair. She's a very huge risk taker. An example is, she got a tattoo with Charles name on a tree; weird but cute. She even took away Charles virginity! But they still love each other anyway.

Alex: She is the sporty girl in the group. Alex is an all-star tennis player. But she's always being asked why she hangs out with us and she just replies,"Because they are awesome."

Lucas: Lucas is just a normal boy that would've been popular if he didn't have a stuttering problem. He's sort of the new kid in the group because he has only been with us for about 3 months. We first saw him being talked about when he had to talk in front of the class.

Henry: Henry is like the richest boy in our school but he decided a long time ago, he wanted to be in our group. I guess people only wanted him for his money. Like most people only act like they're his friend when he has his annual pool party at his house about every 2 months.

James: James is my step-brother but we're actually really close. He was adopted when we were both around 5 years old. Sometimes I wish he wasn't my brother because he is really hot. He has a super crush on Alex but I don't think Alex feels the same. He tried to kiss her and she slapped him.

Now let's talk about my family:

Mom: My mother is a full on business woman. She doesn't care about anything else except her work and my family. She doesn't treat me or James right. I thought mom would treat James better because of his looks but I was wrong. But sometimes she is there for us.

Dad: My dad is a whore. He has his own little house down near the beach which is his so called "work place." I know that he has different women over there all the time. My mom doesn't know about this because she is so caught up in her work. I would tell her but I don't know what kind of state she will be in because she is very sensitive.

Allison: She's my older sister and she gets all the attention, the boys, the everything. I tried to go to a party with her and she pushed me in fucking mud! My outfit was ruined! She can get away with anything and then I get the blame.

These are the important people but here are some others:

Logan: Quarterback for the football team and really popular. Also Allison's boyfriend.

Miranda: The most popular girl in school. She is loved by everyone but she only loves one boy in particular. She's also captain of the cheer leading squad.

Michael: He's captain of the football team and Miranda's boyfriend. He's really hot and sometimes we talk to each other. We don't seem like a duo but he's actually really wacky once you get to know him.

Well that's it for today diary! School tommorrow too! Gonna hang out with my friends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 3.2K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
62.2K 1.9K 25
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
17M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

324K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...