Story of Wrath

By DreamersWriters

The entire world is thrown into war! Heroes and enemies rise and clash and a powerful enemy doesn't give in... More

Chapter 2 American Help
Chapter 3 All 16
Chapter 4 When it Falls
Chapter 5 Turning Tides
Chapter 6 Invasion
Chapter 7 FACE Family Reunites
Chapter 8 War Ends in Europe
Chapter 9 The Truth about the Dreamers
Chapter 10 Freedom for Vietnam, Taiwan, and Korea
Chapter 11 Prepare for the Worst
Chapter 12 The Start of the End
Chapter 13 Time to Say Good Bye
Chapter 14 When I See You Again
Epilogue: Rest of the Dreamers and a Few Decades of Peace

Chapter 1: World War 2 Begins

44 2 6
By DreamersWriters

-In England-

Two siblings were running through the destroyed city of London with a young man behind them. He urged the other kids to follow him as the bombs began to fall from the sky. World War 2 had begun. The young man was able to get most of the kids on board a ship. This ship was going to ask for help from his friend in America. However, the two siblings were split up in the process!

"Al!" shouted the girl who was the older sibling on the boat.

The boat left and she looked at the port. She saw him standing next to the man!

The younger sibling replied "Sophia!"

He was crying while the older man held him.

"Stay alive! I will find you!" she shouted.

"We will!" the older man shouted in reply.

The boat left. Al hugged the older man. He thought Please, get Alfred. Tell him about the suffering going on in the world. We need his help to end this war.

-In France-

A fancy young man was under arrest. Two young children were running around in France and staying riots against the cruel rule of the Nazis. The two of them worked for the resistance.

"Jacqui, what is the status on Arthur?" the girl asked.

"Don't worry Saoirse, Arthur sent a girl to get Alfred's help" Jacqui replied, "We just need to keep sabotaging until their aid arrives"

Saoirse sighed. This was a long war for the two of them.

-In Philippines-

A young girl was with an older man who was worried about their treatment under the Japanese. She wished to rebel and fight them, but the older man told her not to.

"Amigo, Jonell, we need to wait till the right time" the older man replied.

"Ok" replied Jonell.

The older man looked out to the sea. Oh, Italy brothers, what have you done? He thought.

-In China-

A group of people were taken as hostages to Hong Kong. They were kept locked away in a small part that bordered China and Korea. A man looked over four younger people while looking at three young boys. The man glared at the Japanese soldiers.

"You won't get away with this!" he shouted at the soldier.

The soldier walked away from them. Allies, we need help. I don't know how long we can last in this fight.

-In Russia-

Two girls were besides a giant man while a young boy was looking over a weak person with three other countries besides him.

"Tolys, Raivis, and Eduard please take Feliks someplace safe. We will handle Germany for a while" the giant man ordered.

"Yes Ivan!" Tolys, Raivis and Eduard replied sacredly.

The young boy looked at Ivan and the two other girls as they calmly walked to the battlefield. Ivan thought Allies we need some aid. I know I can push them back, but I need more help to fully stop them.

-In Italy-

The people were growing tired of this war. They had just conquered Greece and they were fed up with the war. Two young boys were running through the streets of Venice and were trying to figure out what was going on with Italy. They felt their country crumbling to the ground. However, they arrived at a certain heavily guarded jail house near the meeting house. They looked through the window to see two twins looking very tired.

"What do you think Lucio?" asked one boy.

"I don't know Concetto, but I have a feeling the world is going to change" he replied to him.

They looked at the tried twins. One of the twins was older and he had a lighter shade of brown hair.

"Hey Feliciano, how long do you think we can go on?" the younger brother with darker hair asked.

"I honestly don't know Lovino" he replied truthfully.

Feliciano thought to himself To be honest, I hope this war ends soon. I don't think I can keep up. My country doesn't feel as strong as I remember. Axis please don't fight for so long.

-In Germany-

Two girls were walking to class while two older man passed them. The crowd behind them praised them for their hard works. As the two girls walked to their school, some students began to throw rocks at one of the girls! She ran to the girl's bathroom with her friend close behind her.

"Perahta! Ignore them! They are just jerks!" her friend shouted.

"How can I Malene? My family did help those worthless people. I don't understand why" she cried in the bathroom.

Malene felt sad for her friend. She thought This war needs to stop. This suffering needs to end. This has gone on for too long. Please end this war.

-Near the camps-

A girl sat near the iron fence. She was always curious about the other side of the fence. She saw two children working in the fields.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" she shouted to them.

The older brother was breaking rocks while the younger sister was taking a break and pretending to break the rocks. Their clothes were torn apart. They heard the bell ring and were called back. The girl's pile was still big and the older brother was helping her.

"Can I help?!" she shouted again.

They were finished with their load and then walked away! The girl opened her notebook and then ripped a piece of paper out. She then wrote down something on the paper and turn it into a paper plane. She threw the paper plane across the fence. The older brother caught the paper plane and waved good bye to her. She waved good bye and headed back to her house to wait for her father. The older brother was surprised to receive a letter. Once they were in their rooms, he opened the letter as his sister laid on her bed.

Hello! I am Jessabelle. I live in Germany. I am 16 years old. I have only one parent and he works in the fence. Please write soon ok?

He smiled at the letter and then found some papers and pens and began to write to her.

Hello Miss Jessabelle. I am Peppi I am from France. I have a little sister called Julia. We don't know where our parents are.

He walked outside and threw the letter to the other side of the fence. He hoped his new friend would receive his letter. He began to think about what had happened to him and his sisters.

Flashback In Peppi's POV

I was with my little sister in the carts. We were with our parents but then they divided us. I couldn't find my mom or dad. However, I held on to Julia's hand. As we were being pushed to a cart with other kids, a guard came to me.

"Give me her" he ordered me in German.

"No, she is my little sister. It is my job to protect her" I answered him in German.

He smacked me, hard, across the face. I fell down and held my face and fixed my glasses. I heard my little sister scream and I looked up. He grabs her arm and was pulling her away from me! I didn't want to use my powers, but I took off my glasses and then waved my hand downward. The guard was force to the ground and he released my little sister. She ran over to me and helped me up.

"Are you ok?" I asked her, my voice filled with worry.

"Yes, I am ok" she answered me as she hugged my arm.

I completely forgot about the guard and was unaware to the guards surrounding us. Most of them were afraid of me. I couldn't blame them. I would be scared too if someone showe me this power. I released the guard from my power. He scurried away from me while everyone froze.

"What are you?" he asked me.

"I am not sure. I was just born with these powers" I answered him as I held my glasses.

The group of guards huddled around themselves and began to have a discussion. Then the guard I had attacked, looked at me, and walked to me.

"I will allow you to leave this place and you can work alongside our leader" he offered.

"What about my sister?" I asked him as she held onto my arm tighter.

"She will stay here" he said to me.

"No, I will not go" I answered him.

"You are a foolish boy" he said as he took my sister and I to a cart.

I knew one thing. I could fight them if they harmed my sister or if I had made any friends in this place.

End of Flashback

He soon went to bed and held his sister close to her. The world was in peril. Everyone was preparing for war.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 148 12
Is the clown the fool of the story, or are you? After all, the clown knows it's an act, but the audience is so lost in it that they tend to forget. ...
57.4K 1K 30
Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with everyone's flags on the cover. When the An...
6.7K 371 24
During WWII Germany is trying to end the war for Italy and Japan with a bullet he has made but what happens when the bullet hits the wrong target, ho...
143 0 21
Some of the Dreamers venture out into other countries. However, they cannot revel their powers to normal people yet some special people can see their...