The Alpha Trilogy

Від JazzTayla

*COMPLETED* *This is an updated version of my books; Life of an Alpha's mate did i mention he's my step broth... Більше

Life Before The Alpha- Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Author's Note
Getting To Know The Alpha- Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Note
The future with The Alpha- Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Note and a special extra...

Chapter 15

987 133 5
Від JazzTayla

A tear started to trickle down my cheeks whilst I looked at my mum and dad happy and alive. But then I realised there not, I saw what happened to them and Hayley told me that Christian was dead just like mum and dad are.

"Why are you here.... Where is here?" I asked them.

"Sweetie you're in heaven" a tear fell down her cheek.

"Why am I here?" I said getting confused.

"Well I don't really know why but we need to talk to you before you go back" Dad said.

"How do you know I'm going back?" I asked confused.

"Because your starting to disappear" mum said looking at my feet. I looked down and saw they were starting to fade.

"Hi I'm Christian, Mimi and Diego's father" Christian said holding out his hand.

I shook his hand "Hi sir" I say.

"No need for sir, but I need to talk to you before you go" Christian said smiling.

"Ok-" I said stopping myself before I said sir.

"Well remember the day your parents died that wolf bit you on the leg, well it turned you into a wolf. It's very rare humans to be turned into a wolf by a wolf who isn't there mate" Christian said looking at me concerned. I nodded for him to continue.

"Because it's so rare that wolf is known as a royal wolf and is automatically the alpha of their pack" I looked at him confused, so does that mean I'm Alpha.

"Yes you're the alpha of Scarlet Moon Pack and I know you have imprinted on Mimi. Even if your alpha and I'm died I will still kick your a** if you hurt her" Christian warned me.

"I would never hurt Mimi if I did I would be hurting myself as well" I said honestly.

"So do you know who that wolf was?" I asked them.

"We do but we can't say" my Dad said sadly.

"Ok Dad" I said slightly annoyed that they couldn't tell me.

"So how's Louis?" my mum asked me. I looked down unsure what to say...

Louis and I were put in Orphanage after our parents death. We both were affected by our parent's death in different ways. I stayed to myself, I was very quiet. Louis was different he pretended it didn't happen and took his anger out on me or people smaller than him. When I was 8 I was adopted by Tom and I've lived with him ever since. But I never knew what happened to Louis.....

"I-I don't know mum" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Oh wasn't you adopted together?" my mum asked confused.

"No sorry" I said sadly.

Christian came towards me and mum, "You will see Louis soon" he said then walked back.

"Oh okay thanks" I said feeling weird, I don't know if I want to see him or not because it would remind me of my past.

"It's so good to see you guys" I said hugging mum and dad.

"It's good to see you as well sweetie but it's time for you to go" my mum said sadly. I looked down at my body and saw my whole body was nearly invisible.

"I love you both" I told my mum and dad.

"We love you too" they both said back.

"Please tell Mimi and Diego that I am proud of them, I also think you should tell Mimi she's your mate" Christian told me.

"I will do" I quickly said before a bright light appeared before my eyes and I was back on earth in some kind of doctor's room. Where I saw.......

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

The Ice Alpha Від RuHu

Перевертні

5.1K 382 22
He knows his mate is dead. He never met her but he knows. No wolf wants to be without their mate but young Alpha Bane has lost his before he could ev...
Alpha's Mate Від Angela

Перевертні

465K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
13.5K 220 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
759 22 18
This is where I confusingly ramble on and on about Werewolves, but somehow it makes sense. All nerds welcome. This is a safe space, this is a ✨nerd✨...