I'm a Mom, no big deal [a Ste...

By AJacketSlut

Stiles Stilinski knows about the supernatural, I mean, how couldn't he? His best friend is a werewolf, the gi... More

Authors Note
Not even the first bell
Pack meetings and a strange Sourwolf
Sleepovers and puppy piles
Meet my OC's!!
Liam's mate
1K?!❤️
The beginning of Stage 1
Twins and mates
Satan In A V-Neck
Chapter nine - I'm back! 😁
The (New) Old Hale House
Not an update.... but holy mother of JESUSSSSSSS
Chapter 11
I thought you were sick?
So long Teen Wolf

Mom?

35.5K 942 427
By AJacketSlut

A/N: voila, here we go, the next chapter. Woo-hoo! Yeah, I may or may not be high on sugar right now 😄 anyways.. Here's the chapter that has my idea in it, it may be good and it may not, like I said, first fanfic, yada yada......

When Stiles woke up, he noticed he was in the animal clinic, which confused him. As he started to sit up, he realized that he had a pair of strong arms wrapped around his torso. He looked down to see Sourwolf holding him against his chest. He then proceeded to look around the room, only to find the entire pack was there asleep. He was about to wake Derek up, when he heard a voice.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you , they've been up all night worrying, they just got to sleep about ten minutes ago." Stiles screamed, a very manly scream, and turned around to find Dr Deaton in the doorway.

"What the hell, dude?! Don't scare a guy like that!!" He yelled at Deaton, heart still hammering in his chest. Deaton only smirked and walked over to the scared boy.

"How're you feeling? They told me you hit your head and your eyes were glowing." Deaton asked, wondering what happened to the younger boy.

"I don't know, I walked into,the loft, and like school, they ran to hug me, I hit my head, my eyes started glowing and I blacked out." He explained, not sure on what happened himself.

"Hmm, strange...wait, did you say like school?"

"Oh yeah! I wanted to talk to you about this! When I picked up Scott this morning, he looked really grumpy, but looked happier when he saw me. Then when we were at school, the pack hugged me, even Jackass, I mean Jackson. Even Sourwolf looked happy to see me, which was weird. Do y'know what's really weird though, they-they called me Mom." Stiles explained, recapping the events that happened just this morning.

"Mom? But that would mean, no it's not possible, is it?" Deaton muttered, flipping through an old book.

"What? What's not possible?" Stiles asked, more confused than ever.

"Stiles, do you happen to know who Paige is?"

"I don't think so, why? Should I?" He questioned.

"Well...."
*time skip to after Paige's story( sorry but I'm lazy)*

"Derek had to kill his mate? Wow, that's just..... Wow" Stiles said, trying to imagine the pain Derek went through. "Wait, why are you telling me this?"

"Well Stiles, I think you're Derek's mate, which also make you pack mom." Deaton said, making Stiles' eyes grow so wide they looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets.

"What?!" He all but yelled, making the pack stir.

"Well, they called you Mom, they were all grumpy until they saw you and they were all so worried about you when you fainted." Deaton explained.

"But, I thought Paige was Derek's mate? Not to mention I'm a man, plus I'm younger than most of them. Maybe they were just in a bad mood, and the whole Mom thing was a joke. Yeah, yeah it must of been a j-" he didn't get to finish his sentence, as the pack, excluding Derek, interrupted him.

"Mom!" They all screamed as soon as they saw him. They went to go hug him but then stopped when they got a growl from their Alpha, telling them to stay away from what's his.

"Mine" he growled out, nuzzling into Stiles' neck.

"Okay, so maybe you were right." Stiles laughed nervously, looking at Deaton, but the Vet only smiled and gave a small chuckle.

"Oh my god, Mom we were so worried about you! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need anything? I can get you a drink if you like?" Surprisingly, it was Jackson that was saying this, seeming like he forgot everything he did to Stiles before this whole 'Mom' thing.

"Uhh... I'm okay Jackass, I m-mean J-Jackson, just a .... er.... headache" Stiles answered, sounding very confused as to why Jackass was being so nice to him. Must be a Mom thing, Stiles thought as he tried to get Derek off of him.

"Er, Deaton? Could you explain this whole, umm, mate thing?" Stiles asked, getting confused looks from the pack.

"Mate?" Scott asked, looking between Deaton and Stiles, wondering what it meant.

"Yes, I happen to believe Stiles is Derek's mate" Deaton explained, earning a few gasps around the room, and causing Derek to bury his face further into Stiles' neck, making a sound that sounded like a purr, which he would never admit to.

"Is that why we've been calling you Mom?" Danny asked shyly, cowering away slightly from Derek's harsh glare.

"Yes, it is okay? Can we just let Deaton explain?" Stiles asked, losing his temper. The boy just nodded his head timidly, backing in to Ethan.

"Pack moms are basically the careers of the the pack, they look after their pups, and make sure everyone is alright. The pups will go to the pack mom if they are upset or need help. Having a pack mom will bring the pack closer as well, making all the werewolves, or not werewolves" he said, gesturing to Danny, Lydia, Allison and Malia " become more like a family, than a pack. The pack mom will also be able to have the alphas child, male or female. But,
before the pack mom becomes official, the pack will go through the 4 stages."

"Er.. um w-wa-wait, 4 stages? Why do I have a bad feeling about that?" Stiles questioned, concerned about himself, and the rest of the pack.

"Oh, don't worry, it's not as bad as it seems. They're only small stages, they last about.... 3 or so days, the first stage takes longer than the others." Deaton explained, although that only made Stiles more anxious than before.

"And, er, what are these stages, exactly? He questioned, scared to find out the answer.

"Well, the first stage, the one that takes longer, is the overprotective stage. It's not that bad. The pack will start to feel more overprotective of you, and they won't let anyone, that's not in the pack, near you. If someone even looks at you, you'll have to hold them back. This won't just affect the pack though, it will also affect you. You will start to feel different towards them, overprotective, more like a Mom. This stage, like I said earlier,takes longer than the others, since it's one of the most important things."

That's not that bad, Stiles thought as Deaton started to explain the next stage.

"The next stage is a bit harder, it's the puppy stage, stupid name I know. All of the pack, excluding the Alpha, will start to act like puppies, and will always try to get your attention. Most likely never leave your side, constantly tying to make you happy. This will affect the humans too, but not as much."

Spoke to soon, Stiles thought bitterly.

"The third stage is a bit more complicated, the pack will have to be near you at all times, otherwise you will all feel pain, not great I know. That stage only lasts a couple of hours, so it won't be that difficult."

Stiles groaned, and buried his face in Derek's chest, not even realizing what he was doing.

"The last stage is probably the most important, it's when the pack start to act mor like a family. It's going to have a mom and a dad, and all the siblings as well. This will determine the places of the back, i.e.the big sister/brother, the baby and things like that. This stage is probably the easiest stage of all, since your pack is already close."

Small stages my ass, Stiles thought.

"And, when, exactly, are these stages gonna start? Cause I for one, don't wanna be talking to someone and the pups rip their head off." Stiles joked, trying to lighten the mood,only to get a glare from the vet.

"The stages will start about 2 days after the pack finds out your pack mom, so probably Sunday .(It's Friday at the moment)"

"Okay,well at least it's the weekend." Ethan said, making Stiles jump, he forgot the pups were in the room.

"Yes, but I do advise you to take days off school when you have these stages, just so it's easier"Deaton explained, making the pups cheer.

"No school!" "No homework!" Was all you could hear.

"Thanks Deaton, but why were my eyes glowing?" Stiles asked, just remembering it now.

"Ah, yes, well, since you're pack mom and the alphas mate, you now have some powers yourself. You won't turn into a werewolf, but you can heal as fast, maybe faster, than them, and you can heal your pack faster, even the humans." Stiles' face lit up like a child on Christmas morning.

"Okay, thanks Deaton, that's great. I should really get going now though, my dads probably worried." He said, trying to get up, only to have Derek pull him back down and nuzzle his head in Stiles' neck.

"Scott text him asking if you could stay over for the night, your dad said yes." He said, and although he was heard, his voice was muffled in Stiles' neck.

"Okay, looks like I'm going round yours Scotty." He said grinning at Scott, who was blushing at the nickname.

"Can I come?" A small voice came from the corner, Stiles turned around to find the voice belonged to Isaac.

A chorus of, 'Me too's went around the room, and Stiles thought it was because they must want to be with their 'Mom'.

"I'm fine with it, Scotty?" He asked the older werewolf.

"Yeah, cool." Scott answered, going towards the door with the rest of the pack.

"Wait, how are we gonna get there? I mean, we can't all fit in one car." Stiles said.

"How do you think we got here?" Derek, who still had an arm around Stiles, said with a smirk.

"If you ran then I'm staying here."

"We brought more than one car you doof." Derek said, looking lovingly at Stiles.

"Ohh, that makes more sense. Okay then , let's go" he said as they left the clinic.

A/N: okay so I guess it wasn't that good of an idea, but when I thought of it, it sounded more..... Interesting in my head. 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820 32 3
It's not Derek's fault when he's hurt he wants Stiles. He can't help the warm loose headspace the younger man pulls him into. Stiles didn't know when...
265K 9.3K 18
Stiles Stilinski was a regular teenage kid. Well, as regular as being in love with a brooding werewolf can get. Derek Hale is in love with Stiles, to...
6.6K 220 30
More Sterek stories! In this book I'll collect my short stories for the Teen Wolf fandom, starring Derek Hale and Stiles Stilinski. Please note that...
230K 9K 21
Stiles Stilinski has always led an ordinary, quite life. His father is the sheriff and his mom is deceased so he's always alone at home. That lonelin...