A Desire to Win Her | Ongoing

By missoctowriter

Not an Arranged Marriage Tale! โHar Pal tumhare hi sath guzaru kuch aisi chahat hone lagi hai, Mujhe dheere d... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Disclaimer

18.6K 431 28
By missoctowriter

Copyright & Disclaimer

Copyright © 2017 by missoctowriter

All Rights Reserved ©.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

Plagiarism is a sin. And if you dare to be a sinner, I won't back off to hunt you down and throw you inside the jail! I have legally copyrighted my works, so don't be a copying machine. Otherwise, meet you in court!

Go and try somewhere else.

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

WARNING:

So, before you start, I want to warn you that this story would be consisting of mature scenes, peculiar situations, and a not-so-typical possessive love story, so if you have got an unyielding heart, don't read this book, please! I'd warn you though when mature scenes would be coming.

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

Welcome to the journey of :

Join this bloodcurdling & hair-raising saga of Arvika & Dev, where one cherished another like their most precious gem but the other retaliated their love with their repugnance & hatred!

The untold soul-stirring saga of a one-sided lover!

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

Started on: 3/02/2017
Rewriting on: 11/04/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 15.2K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
119K 3.6K 42
Story of Vijay and Madhu... The one who knows only to destroy and one who knows only to heal others with love... What happens when the cruel fate mak...
128K 7.1K 21
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
426K 21.5K 53
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...