A Vampire's Charm

By glazeisaunicorn215

One of his hands slides underneath my dress and between my thighs, trying to separate them. I press them toge... More

The Prophecy Foretold
A Vampire's Charm
Important veins
Finger biting
Vampires Don't Growl
The Questioning
My Failed Attempts
Escaped Convict
My Check Engine Light
My Poor Heart
Shadows Looming
The Perverted Troll
The Diversion
The Dream Realm
The Truth Pt.1
The Truth Pt.2
The Truth Pt.3
Hotty with a body
The Return
The breakfast butler
The Kiss
The deal
The bite
He is so cute
Deer not beer
Subtle flame
Inner child
My Surprise
Expressing My Gratitude
Flashing Red
Merlin The Elf
Clean dirt
Atticus's Study
Essential Factors
Crows Feet
The Guilt
Adelle's Happiness
The interrogation
Free Maman
The Confession
Ill Protect You Too
I Plan On It
I Get a hand print
An Eye For An Eye
Killing Two Birds With One Stone
She was maid for my intense questioning
How I Died
Time Out
The Glamor-ous Life
Shadows Of The Moon
My Backbone
The battle, the shade range, and the bitch.
The Rage
The Funeral
A grocery list
Free Bird
My Type Of Gold
Naked And Missing you
A stiletto sharper than steel
A Tale Of Two Daughters
His Destiny
One Prophecy Two Verses
When Midnight Strikes
Coldblooded Killer-- 18+ only
The Guest- Last Chapter
Important A/N!!

All His Fault

45.6K 2.4K 316
By glazeisaunicorn215

Claire's POV

I never imagined myself as a murderer. Wow, that's sounded really depressing- but it's the truth. Well, I guess nobody really imagines that one day they will wake up and start slicing people's throats. If I ever did become a murderer, I would've expected to be choosing between pulling the trigger on some random guy or a family member of mine. An ultimatum.

I mean, this is sort of an ultimatum. Either start butchering people and get to the top floor and beat the boss to see your- Atticus- or die being experimented on. But I'm not slicing peoples throats. I'm burning through their skulls and brains, slicing off hands, and worst of all- I've gotta act like I enjoy doing it. But is it really acting? After all these years of having a strict mother- is this me acting out? Don't think like that Claire. I'm a badass super hero villain- and right now, I'm a badass super hero villain in need of a bath.

                         Blood is starting to stain my arms, cake under my fingernails- it's atrocious.

                            That's the thought that comes to me as I stare at my hand, my hand enveloped in beautiful scorching flames. I smile, entranced by its beauty.

                   Then I strike.

                     Within seconds I have Emelle kneeling in front of me, and both my hands pressed upon the sides of her head. Her scream bounces off of the walls as she tries to get out of my grip- get away from me burning a whole into her head.

She's a little too late- my fire is hotter than anything I could've ever imagined. She tries muttering something before her brain shuts down. It sounds like a slur, and I don't really pay any attention to it.

Once she is dead and I've tossed her body to the side, I begin to search her pockets for anything, any sort of information. I come up short handed and a frown on my face. I'll just have to charge into battle blind and hope for the best. Maybe I can shave her red hair off and make it into a wig for myself.

I begin to stalk up the stairs, adrenaline pounds in my veins- I'm not excited about the battle. I'm excited about getting back to Atticus- to going back home and eating fudge pop tarts and training with Merlin, and having him give Valdus dirty looks for no apparent reason. I miss Christmas, my puppy, and I really need to make up for the lack of kisses on Atticus. I was going to smother that mans body. Anyone know the definition of 'pouncing'? He was mine, and I was definitely going to show him it afterwards. No more awkward Claire- that wasn't getting me anywhere.

The right fitting shoes that I stole from a dead person were really starting to bother me, especially the sounds they made on the floor. I took them off and chucked them to the bottom of the stairwell, and I started going faster up the stairs. How many more until I reached the top floor? These people really needed to invest in an escalator. I knew I would be huffing and puffing by the time I got to the top, I would be in state to be fighting some other worldly bitch.

I'd just have to take a five minute break or something. I shook my thoughts away, tuning into the sounds of the building to make sure that I wasn't being followed and that no one was coming down the steps. It was like a ghost town in this stairwell, my best bet was that they had an elevator that they neglected to tel me about. Damn, I should've really asked Emelle before I fried her brain.

Annoyance trickles through me as I feel sweat start to run down my back.

This is gonna take a while.

                                 Fifty two staircases ahead, I finally reach the top. I huff and straighten my slumped back, I wipe off the sweat that trails down my temples as I wait ten seconds before I even take a step towards the doors.

                       "Need some help?" A familiar masculine voice sounds out. I spin around.

                      "Valdus!" I exclaim with a smile.

                     He's being held in place by a very angry Merlin, who's latched his fingers onto his ear like a mother would do to a child who was being scolded.

                 Valdus looked at me with guilt, and started to fidget with his fingers nervously.

                     "Out with it already!" Merlin barked as he slapped the back of his head. Valdus flinched and started to ramble to me.

                       "I'm so sorry claire- I'm the reason you ended up in here- I betrayed you worse than when I stole your poptarts those couple of times-" he starts. I furrow my eyebrows.

                      "Couple of times?" I ask and he shakes his head.

                     "That's not important Claire bear-" he starts again.

                     "I actually hate that name- the next time you call me by that I'll probably rip out your throat." I say with a finger rubbing my chin in thought.

                        "Would you just let me apologize!" He exclaims as Merlin tightens his hold on his ear, turning it even more red. I put my hands up in surrender.

                    "Okay, okay. Geez, someone needs a nap or something." I mutter under my breath. He gives me a dry look.

                      "Look, I would've been here sooner but we were-" him and Merlin glance at eachother bashfully. "...busy. But we are here now girl, and I need you to know that I'm the one who sold you out to this horrible place and I'm really so sorry. Like completely sorry- like-" he stutters to find another way to apologizes. Merlin cuts him off.

                    "He thought he was doing something right for the both of us, and he knew you could handle yourself and so could Atticus, so he did it. He just didn't realize that selling out a friend is the worst possible thing that you can do. It's all this doofus's fault. You can kill him but not me cause I had no part in this- I didn't even know that he was plotting." He starts.

                 "All this guys right here fault-"Merlin points a free hand at Valdus, and Valdus just looks at him panicked, like 'I thought we were in this together man!' I stifle a laugh. I wave my hands around.

                      "Do I even want to know what he sold me out for?" I ask pondering the options. Merlin blushes and looks towards the floor.

                       "The fountain of youth." Valdus mumbles.

                 "I'm sorry, what was that?" I ask, putting a hand to my ear knowing damn well that I heard him.

                      "I sold you out for the fountain of youth, so that mer bear-" Valdus starts.

                     "Don't call me that." Merlin says dead serious.

                      "Could stay young forever and be with me forever, because he didn't want to turn into a vampire and I really didn't want to lose my love to death of old age knowing there are other cures and I'm really sorry, you can do whatever you want to me- I deserve it all-" Valdus starts to choke up.

                 "No, no, no, no, no! No crying, that's for crybabies." I exclaim as Valdus wipes away a tear.

                    "I wasn't crying." He mutters under his breath like a stubborn five year old.

                    "You guys came back to help me- and that's all that matters. Although you will owe me after this- cause after all, you are the one who sold me out dude." I say as he starts nodding very fast.

                    "Of course! I'll do anything- even cut toenails off of trolls and collect fire from dragons for you." He says. I nod in approval.

                    "Guys, I think it's time we go into the room." Merlin says eying the door.

                    "I can feel Atticus's presence. And he's not very happy." He whispers as I turn towards the doors. I grin.

                 "Let's do this."

HAVE YOU GUYS READ ACOWAR?!?!?? I finished it like two days ago and I'm still thinking about how amazing it was and I just am really sad to see those main characters go. I know she's gonna write three more books that take place in that world- but not with the same main characters :( feysand

Did you guys like this chapter?? I surprised myself by actually writing it and I've decided that the second book might have Claire as the main character again--- what do you guys think? Should I switch it up with a new main character or should I bring Claire back to face the new obstacles ??

As always, love you guys!!!!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
186 43 27
A sacred union sealed by the mating of a true born hybrid and the calmest among nature....,. It's a bloody relationship.... " You wanna know how work...
27.5K 3.1K 32
My eyes rake up and down her body as if I can see through her clothing. My lips curled up into a feral smile, never indeed I've seen a woman who has...
497K 13.3K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...