i'm not me || tvd [1]

GEMOfTheNight tarafından

⚜️ I'm Not Me || The Vampire Diaries ⚜️ "the evil hybrid or the psychotic maniac?" "the moral or the ripper?"... Daha Fazla

•i'm not me || the vampire diaries•
•i'm not attracted to a ripper•
•i'm not awake•
•i'm not helping stefan•
•i'm not meeting the blue eyed salvatore•
•i'm not happy rebekah's awake•
•i'm not meeting katerina again•
•i'm not hard to kill•
•i'm not back in mystic falls•
•i'm not worried for stefan•
•i'm not always here for you•
•i'm not staying with the salvatore brothers•
•i'm not seeing a ghost•
•i'm not friends with lexi•
•i'm not trying to bring back stefan•
•i'm not getting involved•
•i'm not scared of mikael•
•i'm not affected•
•i'm not conflicted•
•i'm not daggered again•
•i'm not sleeping 1•
•i'm not sleeping 2•
•i'm not sleeping 3•
•i'm not reunited with nik•
•i'm not happy with our reunion•
•i'm not happy to be with the mikaelsons•
•i'm not a mikaelson•
•i'm not starting to get angry•
•i'm not my alter ego•
•i'm not furious•
•i'm not an immortal, not a witch•
•i'm not going to see kol•
•i'm not his•
•i'm not me•

•i'm not excited for the ball•

32.9K 1K 709
GEMOfTheNight tarafından

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Avery sighed as Klaus and Kol Mikaelson continued glaring at each other until Esther walked in on them.

"Enough! Niklaus. Come."

Imogen and The Mikaelson siblings turned to Esther. Klaus walked away from Kol, but not before glaring at him and went into another room with his mother.

Kol smirked happily. Seeing this, Imogen glared at him and pinched him.

"Hey! That hurts, Imogen." Kol complained as he rubbed his arm that Imogen pinched.

"Stop smirking. You aren't a child who won a fight with your older brother because your mother appeared." Imogen said.

The noirette turned away from Kol and started listening to Klaus and Esther's conversation.

"Rebekah wasn't even out of her box a day before she tried to ruin my life." Klaus complained to his mother. "What happened to peace, acceptance, family?"

Esther turned to her son. "You put daggers in their hearts. You want them to go down on their knees and kiss your feet for reuniting them?"

"So it's a crime to want our family to be as we were?" Klaus asked.

"You need to give it time, Niklaus. I've had a thousand years on the other side to be angry and to heal. I'm here to make sure this family does the same." Esther told him.

"I just don't understand. I killed you, and still you forgive me." Klaus said as he stared straight into his mother's eyes.

Esther took a few steps forward towards her son. "It's been my dream for a thousand years that this family, together with Imogen, could be as one. Forgiveness is not a chore. It's a gift."

Imogen smiled as she listened to Esther.

"Now, who are you bringing to the ball this evening?" Esther asked and smiled teasingly at her son.

Imogen's eyes widen as a blush started forming on her cheeks.

Klaus smiled happily as he sighed. "Don't be ridiculous. You're lucky I'm even going."

"Well, I know you'll reconsider for the sole reason I know a certain Immortal is going. It's going to be a magical evening."

~•~•~

Elena Gilbert, Stefan and Damon Salvatore were in the kitchen of the Gilbert Residence.

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin." Elena told the Salvatore brothers.

"As in the Original Witch?" Stefan asked.

"What? How is she even alive?" Damon asked. "Thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago."

"I don't know. I'm guessing she has a couple connections in the witching community. Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family and Imogen, including Klaus." Elena said.

"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus." Stefan said as he and Damon glanced at each other.

Elena looked at the green eyed Salvatore. "Well, not anymore, at least not according to Elijah."

Stefan walked across the kitchen as he spoke. "That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds."

"Anyone else feeling a little used right now?" Damon asked.

"Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us." Elena said when suddenly the doorbell rang.

The Petrova Doppelgänger and the two Salvatore Vampires turned to the door then back to each other.

"I believe him." Elena told the two vampires and went to open the door and found no one, instead on the doormat, there was an envelope with an ornately-handwritten of her name on the front. She picked it up and closed the door.

Damon and Stefan were in the lobby near her.

"What is it?" The blue eyed Salvatore asked.

Elena opened the envelope and removed a card. "It's an invitation. Please join the Mikaelson Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails and celebration."

"Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" Stefan asked.

"Us. The Original Family."

Elena, Stefan and Damon quickly turned hearing a new voice. They saw Imogen standing beside them with a smile on her beautiful face.

"What the hell!?" Damon exclaimed as he took a few steps back.

"Sorry for eavesdropping." Imogen apologized. "I was just here to deliver the invitation to Elena for the ball tonight but decided to stay a little longer and heard your conversation."

"Imogen? How did you get in?" Elena asked.

"I have my ways." Imogen said knowingly.

Stefan smiled at the noirette, clearly happy seeing her again after he daggered her. "Imogen."

Imogen turned to him and her smile faltered. "You, you daggered me, Stefan."

Damon whistled. "Oh burn, brother. That's the second time she has done it." he mumbled as Elena jabbed him in his ribs.

Stefan looked down, guilty, for a second before looking up at the noirette's chocolatey brown eyes filled with hurt for what he did to her. "I did it to protect you." he told her.

Elena and Damon glanced at each other then back to Stefan and Imogen.

"From what? From Mikael? From Nik? Or to protect your plan to kill Nik, that failed, so I wouldn't tell him?" Imogen asked. "Because you couldn't risk anything to ruin your plan."

Stefan quickly shakes his head in disagreement. "No! No, I wanted to protect you and I didn't want anything to happen to you and at the same time I wanted Klaus to feel what I felt for 90 years not being with you." he said, truthfully.

Damon smirked. "Believe him, Mikaelson girl. The truth is, I wanted you to get involve but Saint Stefan here, didn't want to."

Imogen looked directly into Stefan's forest green eyes for the truth and found it. "I believe you." she said softly and smiled.

Stefan smiled and walked closer to her. "I'm sorry, Imogen. I really am."

Imogen nodded. "I understand. Well, I was just here to deliver the invitation. So I'll get going. See you all tonight."

The noirette smiled and waved goodbye to Elena, Stefan and Damon. After the beautiful Immortal left the Gilbert Residence, Damon stood in front of Elena.

"How in the world did she get in? Did you invite her when you two started to be friends and had a sleep over?" Damon quickly asked her.

"No, I never did. I didn't even tell her where I live." Elena answered.

Stefan smirked as his eyes left the door. "Good thing she didn't rip you into shreds for what you did to Klaus."

"Well good thing she didn't rip you to shreds for what you did to her, Stefan." Damon mocked.

Stefan glared at his brother as Elena slightly shuddered. "She's too innocent and nice for that. Unlike the family she's with."

"Yeah, too nice actually. Stefan apologized and she forgave you. Too easily, might I add." Damon said.

"If only she's not with the Originals." Elena mumbled to herself.

Damon groaned. "I have nothing against Imogen for anything but isn't it bad enough that they are moving into town, now they want a housewarming gift?"

Elena remembered her invitation and looked down. She turned the card over and saw there's writing on the back.

"Wait, there's a note on the back. Elena, I think it's time that we finally meet, Esther." Elena said as she and the Salvatore vampires glanced at each other.

➖➖➖

It was already night and the ball has already began but Imogen Farien Avery was still in her room in the mansion, staring at herself in her full sized mirror. She wore an extravagant red dress that Klaus has given her right after she came back from the Gilbert Residence giving an invitation for Elena Gilbert and from the Forbes Residence, giving Caroline Forbes' her invitation and a blue dress for tonight, knowing Caroline can't prepare a dress because of the reason she was too preoccupied with what happened to her dad.

The red dress that Klaus gave her was very exquisite. She won't deny that the red dress fitted her body gorgeously. She bit her lower lip, which was covered with 'all fired up' mac lipstick. She stared at her reflection, her long black hair was simply curled and loosely falling behind her back and shoulders, placed on her head was a simple golden crown headband, her necklaces were invisible around her neck, under her gown's top.

There was a knock on her door and heard Rebekah's irritated voice from the other side of the door.

"Imogen, the ball's starting and you haven't come out. I'm coming in!"

The blonde Original barged in her room and let out an exasperated sigh. "I've been dying to see you what you look---" she stopped and stared at her dear friend, her mouth opened in awe as the noirette smiled at her.

"Too much?"

Rebekah grinned in delight. "Are you joking? You look absolutely beautiful! You look as stunning as ever!"

Imogen smiled shyly as she straightened her dress. "Do I really?"

Rebekah rolled her eyes at the Immortal. "Imogen Farien Avery, you are beautiful inside and out since we were children and now you grew up prettier than anyone in this mansion. I never knew Nik has good taste."

Imogen chuckled. "Alright. I'll be down in a few minutes."

Rebekah nodded. "Alright but you better hurry."

The childhood friends embraced each other. Right after Rebekah left Imogen by herself, Imogen sighed and turned to look at her reflection in the mirror.

Entering the ball, Rebekah went straight to Klaus, who was talking to a random girl by the table.

"Nik." Rebekah said, getting his brother's attention as she turned to the girl and faked a smile.

The girl quickly excused herself and left the two Mikaelsons to talk.

"What do you want Rebekah? I'm still pissed at you." Klaus told his little sister.

Rebekah smirked at him. "Oh, get over it. I just wanted to tell you the star of the night will show up in a few minutes."

"Is she wearing the dress I gave her?" Klaus asked, trying to hide his excitement.

Rebekah smirked knowingly to herself. "You'll have to see if she did or did not."

Klaus rolled his eyes in annoyance as Kol approached his siblings.

"Did I hear right that the star of the night is arriving in a few minutes?" Kol asked.

Rebekah took a champagne from a waiter and smirked at him. "You heard me right, Kol. And you'll be stunned, I'm sure."

"I'm already stunned by her beauty the moment I met her." Kol said.

Klaus scoffed. "Get over yourself, Kol."

Kol gave him a mocking smile. "I'm perfectly fine, brother."

Rebekah laughed slightly and turned her head to the side and saw Elena with both Stefan and Damon on each arm. Her face expression soured as she glared at the doppelgänger. "And the damsel in distress bitch is here." she muttered and walked away from her brothers and approached the three.

Damon smiled at the blonde Original. "Barbie Mikaelson."

Rebekah ignored him and faced Stefan. "Coming to the ball with Elena, Stefan? Have you forgotten Imogen already? I expect you'll ask her to be your date after she easily forgave you for daggering her."

Damon stifled a laugh as Elena glared slightly at Rebekah before turning to Stefan, who stared blankly at Rebekah.

~•~•~

Imogen sighed once again for the past 5 minutes. She smiled at herself
"Okay, I'm ready." she mumbled as she turned away from her mirror and walked towards her door to leave. She opened her door and slowly walked outside her room then closing the door behind her. She can her the soft music playing downstairs where the ball is currently taking place.

The noirette stood at the stop of the stairs, looking down at the guests, who were mingling with one another while drinking their champagnes, enjoying theirselves. The music was replaced by a soft piano music.

Imogen smiled softly as Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D started playing, her favorite. The people downstairs, all as one, looked up and gasped in awe, seeing the Immortal noirette standing at the stop of the stairs with all her grace and beauty.

Damon Salvatore whistled, impressed. "Now that being over there is an epitome of perfection."

Elena Gilbert looked amazed at Imogen. "She's beautiful."

Rebekah Mikaelson smirked, proud to be call Imogen as her best friend. "Way more beautiful than we all think."

As the soft music from the piano continued playing, Imogen walked down the stairs with poise and grace as the people continued staring at her.

Matt Donovan, leaning on a wall, looked up at the noirette with a grin on his face. "Wow."

Caroline Forbes, who was approaching Elena, stopped and stared, amazed, at her. "She's gorgeous."

Imogen glanced around and shyly looked down, she wasn't used to people staring at her longer than they should have.

Finn and Elijah Mikaelson, with a champagne in their hands, stared fondly at the girl they knew since they were little. They were proud what had Imogen grew up to be.

"Farien grew to be the most beautiful and kindest girl." Elijah said, not taking his eyes off of the noirette.

Finn smiled softly, his eyes were on Imogen. "We all know she's not a girl anymore, Elijah. She's a woman now. A stunningly beautiful woman."

Stefan Salvatore stared lovingly at Imogen as a smile appeared on his face. He pushed Elena's hand away from his arm and slowly walked towards the noirette. To him, she looked like a goddess climbing down from the heavens to meet her subjects. In that moment, he can't deny the feelings he already has for her.

Niklaus Mikaelson was stunned as soon as he saw the Immortal standing on top of the stairs. For him, Imogen's the most beautiful, kindest and wonderful woman in his life. She's the only one that could make him go all soft. She's the only one that can calm him down. She's the only one that he wanted to call his own. He never thought of any woman to be with other than the one in a red dress currently climbing down the stairs of his new home. She's the only one that has the right to be called the future Mrs. Mikaelson in his life.

Kol Mikaelson smiled widely as he approached the last remaining Avery. Walking down the stairs was his anchor. The only person who can control him. The only person he has his eyes set on. The only person he cannot hurt. The only one he cares about. The only one he loves. The only one he can call his anchor.

Imogen stood at the last step of the stairs and smiled softly at Kol, who quickly walked over to her.

"And the most beautiful girl in the room arrived." Kol said as he took the noirette's soft, pale hand and kissed her knuckles. "A lovely night for a lovely girl."

"Gentleman as ever, Mr. Mikaelson." Imogen said, softly and smiled at Kol.

The two stared at each other happily, ignoring the people, staring and gossiping around them. Kol ignored the jealous eyes on him, knowing one was from his dear hybrid brother and the other was from a green eyed Salvatore.

"This evening is not complete with your presence and the beauty you possess, Ms. Imogen Avery."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.2K 572 7
Ivanna Pierce had a pretty normal life. Though she was not a social butterfly and had only couple of friends, she was content with her life and lived...
224K 6.6K 51
After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world. And it gets worse. Her enemies are a p...
54K 1.1K 42
He found her when she was a baby. He could see she still was covered in blood. He could tell it had been only a few hours. He named her Lenza Ray Mi...
9.6K 354 33
Second Instalment of The Queen Series. Sequel to WARRIOR QUEEN. At last, Machae found her long-lost partner in crime, Kol Mikaelson, ended her decade...