A Septiplier Story

By Raiderrand

Jack moved to LA from Ireland, as soon as Mark saw him he was in love and little did he know that deep down J... More

A New Place
School Year
School year continued
Getting Intimate (smut warning)
Morning Sickness
Pax
Doctors Appointment
Marks Baby Bump
Marks Birthday Celebration
Labor
A Rough Night
First Week Home
Tim's 1st, Marks 30th
Last Night(smut warning)....sorry
8weeks later
9 months
The Septic Eye
Our Day Back Home
Potty Training Tim
2 years passsed
Time for Twins
Comments
Comments Prt2

Baby ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—

714 15 5
By Raiderrand

Mark pov
I'm happy to be pregnant, but pregnancy is a pain in the ass sometimes. my body aches, and I'm ill all the time, plus I have to take care of Tim as well, having a toddler and being pregnant also has its assets, Jack has been very helpful and comforting and I love that, being 7 months along we haven't been in to check the sex of the baby because Tim and Jack had been sick so, next week Tyler and Ethan will watch Tim, while Jack and I go to the doctor.

At The Maternity Clinic
Mark pov
We arrived to the clinic, we were placed in a room rather quickly. Hello Mark, it's been awhile, what are you 6...7 months along. Yep, 7 months almost 8 now. Well you look great for a a man with a toddler and a baby on the way. I smile, at the gesture. Ok let's have a look. Shit.. They got a new camera. Sorry if you feel uncomfortable. I hear a heartbeat. There's your baby girl, and she is one healthy baby. It's a girl, Jack we're having a girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 65.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
760K 28.1K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...