Gene x Reader: We Found Love...

بواسطة -MonstahCat-

Aphmau character Fanfictions and ships! المزيد

|Chapter: One|
|Chapter: Two|
|Chapter: Three|
|Chapter: Four|
|Chapter: Five|
Update PLEASE READ IMPORTANT
|Chapter: Six|
|Chapter: Seven|
Chapter: Eight?
Update
Update IMPORTANT

|Chapter: Eight|

184 6 4
بواسطة -MonstahCat-

Gene's POV
One more stop and it's time.
Your POV
"Thanks so much for dinner! I had a wonderful time!" I said while we were exiting the resturant. "Hey, no problem. But it's not over yet! I have a surprise for you!" Gene excitedly replied. "Ooo! Can't wait to see!" I giggled at my remark.
>Time skip to almost to the surprise<
"Are we almost there?!" I complained.
1 min later
"Here!" Gene said. "We're at the park?" I question. "Look how beautiful the night sky is." He said, ignoring my question. "Gene why did you--" I was cut off by him kissing me under the night sky. Wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. Heh, I miss the kissing part. "Y/N..." Gene started. "Yes?" I asked. "Will you go out with me?" He asked, putting his forehead on mine. "I thought you'd never ask, of course I will, Gene." I replied. Gene pushed his lips against mine. "I love you, Gene." I said, putting my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I love you, too, Y/N."

End of Gene X Reader: We Found Love.

Hope you enjoyed!
I tried!
Comment if you enjoyed!
Check out book two!
It has nothing to do with this one btw!
Well, enjoy my feed!
Buh-bai!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

174K 13.5K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
2.7M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
915K 54.6K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...