Weak Little Robin

By BookwormTalents

BASICALLY ----> robin and team gets captured. Robin hurt. Robin broken. Robin coma for 10 years. And what hap... More

Hurt Words
Weak
The Joker is Back
Why
Batman..
:/ couldnt think of a title
Recovering
A/N

Something...

2.6K 66 26
By BookwormTalents

....FINAL CHAPTER GUYS :) the shorter the better???
Its just like a summary of what happens in the end
Lol

Third P.O.V.

Dick was recovering faster than the doctors expected.

Not .. saying thats a bad thing. It's a really good thing!

Of course, Wally helped him most of the way.

He offered Dick to stay at his (and artemis') house after he got released from the hospital.

He was really relieved about that.

He was doing great(if you minus the fact that he has to get therapy because of the thing he went through and getting stressed most of the time)

Other than that... yeah... nothing else to say except he's perfectly fine and safe and completely away from harm's way *cough*joker*cough*cough*

Wondering about batman?

Let's just say

He

Cried for the first time as batman :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 251 10
Just Damian one shots and some of his family or with a significant other either way I haven't really seen much of these and decided to give it a try...
1M 22.2K 200
You're all the things I've got to remember 80s and 90s gif imagines multi x reader dyingIiIy 2019
729K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
536K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...