Fearless | Carl Grimes

By CHAIRHANDLERR

[NEGAN'S DAUGHTER] It's understandable that everyone's afraid of me, I guess that's what comes with the packa... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

6

5.1K 206 205
By CHAIRHANDLERR

Harley
I stop walking and smile to myself.

I found it

By the time I even saw the place in view, it was about 8:30.

I mean, I think so. Because how the fuck am I suppose to know what time it is?

"I wonder what they do in there..." I mumble to myself.

As I walk closer, I hear something cracking from behind me.

I stop walking, not daring to turn around. I raise my eyebrow and listen closer.

As I hear footsteps coming closer, I made my mind up someone is following me.

I shake my head and lift Lucile up in the air before swiftly turning around and swinging the bat at the intruder.

I hear a grunt as something blocks the bat from hitting anything.

I look up and see a hand gripping the bat, the wire stuck in the bleeding hand.

I avert my eyes down a little more and see the panting and grunting mess with the sherif hat.

"You dumbass.." I say and pull the bat away from his hand, causing him to yell in agony.

"F-Fuck!.." he groans, clutching his hand.

"Wow I cannot believe you just did that.." I scoff in surprise, "that's what I call bravery!" I laugh and he glares up at me.

"At least you didn't s-smash my head into bits.." he pants and I tilt my head to the side, swinging the bat over my shoulder.

"Mhm.." I look down at his bleeding hand, the marks from the wire that dug into his flesh seems horrible.

"Here, let me help you with that-"

"Now why the hell would I trust you?" He glares at me and I raise my eyebrow.

"Hey, I'm just tying to be nice. Now are you gonna let me disinfect that wound or not?" I lean on Lucille.

He stays silent for a couple of seconds before speaking up, "F-Fine.." he sighs and leans against the tree, holding his bloody hand.

"Alright, sit down this might take a couple minutes and I'm tired of standing.." I say as I sit down and open my backpack.

He glares at me as I look up at him. "Well, what are you waiting for sheriff dumb fuck? Sit down!" I say and he rolls his eyes before sitting down on the ground in front of me, leaning his back against the tree.

I get a cloth and pour some water on it from my water bottle.

I gently grab ahold of his hand and wipe some of the blood away so I can see the wound.

His body stiffens up as I brush the cloth against his wound.

"Shit, sorry" I mumble and put the cloth down on my lap.

I disinfect it before grabbing the gauze out of my bag. "Why are you out here anyway?" I look up at him.

"I could ask you the same thing.." he replies.

"I was just out here taking a walk when suddenly you came at me out of nowhere!"

"I came at you?" He raises his eyebrow and I sigh.

"Alright, I came at you only because you were following me" I say and he stays silent.

"How long were you following me for?" I asked and he bites his bottom lip.

"Well, I was going to sneak into the sanctuary when I saw you climbing over the gate.." he says.

"Wait a minute- why were you going to the sanctuary in the first place?" I ask.

He doesn't answer, instead he looks at the ground.

"Huh.." I raise my eyebrow as I bandage his hand up.

"There.." I say under my breath.

He pulls his hand away and stands up while I put my things away back in my bag.

I hear a soft 'tch' before I'm met with a hand in front of my face.

My eyes widen a little as I lean back in surprise. "Woah there-"

"Get up." He states and I look up at him.

I hesitate before grabbing his hand. He pulls me up a little too fast and I stumble forewords and into his chest.

We both freeze, I look up and see him staring at me. "Oops" I say and back away from him before he grabs my wrist with his non-injured hand and forcefully pulls me towards him.

"I know you weren't just taking a walk. What are you up to?" He growls in my ear and my eyes widen.

"What's it to you?" I ask, trying to pull my hand back.

"I live in there, I need to know what you're up to" he states.

I pull my arm away and glare at him. "I'm not up to anything, and if I was, what makes you think I would tell you?" I scoff.

"Because we're friends" he says and my eyes widen.

"What?"

"Aren't we?" He asks and I raise my eyebrow. "What makes you thin-"

"Can't we be friends?" He tilts his head to the side as I pick up Lucille off the ground, swinging her over my shoulder.

"What are you up to?" I chuckle and he shrugs. "Just trying to make a friend" he says and I squint my eyes at him.

"Fine whatever, but that does not mean I am defending you in anything, battle wise" I point Lucille at him.

"Got it?" I ask. "Got it" he says and I put the bat down.

"We should meet up somewhere tomorrow." he says.

"I can't I have to go on a run for supplies-"

"Just meet me right here and we can do it together." He says and I sigh.

"Alright fine," I say and he nods. "Great" he says and grabs ahold of my hand.

Carl
She looks up at me weirdly as I grab her hand, I bend down and lay a soft kiss on her skin.

"Wha- Wait-"

"I'll see you tomorrow then.." I mumble and let go of her hand and start walking back to Alexandria.

I have just found my plan.

_____________

30 votes and COMMENTS
=
New chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 919 16
แด„แด€ส€สŸ ษขส€ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ x แดœษดแด…แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฐแด‡แด!แดแด„ โ™ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก. ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. โ™ข ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก...
8.7K 201 16
Lexi Dixion. Daughter to Daryl Dixion, Niece to Merle Dixion. Being an Avid reader went to the Library in Town every day. Eventually she went to the...
637K 22.3K 51
"I never said I hated you. I just- strongly dislike you." โž› in which the colorless wrath of a boy, collides against the blackened mercy of ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ [s...