Why does it feel so good but...

By DeexDeexDee

Kendall Jenner love story (gxg) More

Home
Screwed
Whatever
Sorry
Coming out
Hate
Big announcment (part 1)
Big announcment (part 2)
Words
Words part two
Stressed out
Happy Birthday
Baby
Just dont

The accident

2.1K 27 9
By DeexDeexDee

2 months later

It had been the best two months ever we were just with each other the whole time I can't believe I was with THE Kendall jenner.

I was on my way to the store with Gigi because she needed some stuff from the store. We walked into pavilions and I went straight to the sushi counter because Kendall loves sushi I'm not really a sushi person but oh well.

I walked up to Gigi who was talking on the phone while at self checkout waiting for me.

"I'll get it" I said as I slipped out my credit card and paid while she was shocked but still on the phone.

As we were walking out she hung up and got into the car.

"Care to tell me what's wrong??"

"Eh no it's nothing really it's just that zayn is gonna go hang out with some girl Natalia I guess it's a lunch think I have no clue"

"Oh okay well do you want me to drop you off at home?"

"Yeah please I'm exhausted"

I pulled out and drove 20 minutes to her house I dropped her off and called Kendall.

"Hey baby are you almost home??" Kendall said with a bit of worry in her tone.

"Yeah love I'm in my way I just dropped off Gigi I'll be there in like 10 minutes"

"Oh okay I wanna take you somewhere tonight are you okay with that??"

"Of course Ken I'm almost home I love you bye"

"I love you too adios"

I hung up and pulled into our street I pulled up to our house and opened the gate to a long driveway which of course Kendall wanted.

I parked my car in the garage and seen all the lights were off except our bedroom light from the glass windows all around the house.

I ran upstairs and open our room door revealing Kendall in a red silk short dress that opens from her cleavage so I was getting a pretty good view.

She turned around from the mirror and ran to me giving me a hug.

"I missed you even though it's been like 5 hours I have a big surprise for you go and get ready"

"Ookay " I giggled at her cuteness

I decided to wear a two piece black dress and curled my hair. Kendall loved when my hair was curled so I curled it.

"Baby you ready"

Kendall yelled from downstairs

"Yes be right down!"

I walked downstairs as she was waiting by the door impatiently cute. I grabbed her hand and walked out. I know we were in our way to a restaurant because Kendall didn't eat her sushi I offered.

"Just make a right and then keep going straight" Kendall said caressing my hand.

"Okay"

I was holding her soft hands when I was driving towards a green light. When all of the sudden I feel dizziness and the car flipping in multiple flips.

I looked to my right to see Kendall blankly "asleep" is what I t looked like.

"OH MY GOD KENNY NO WAKE UP BABY PLEASE WAKE UP" I screamed unbuckling my seatbelt falling on my head I heard multiple ambulance but I was more worried on waking Kendall up.

"Baby please wake up do it just look at me something!!"

At this point I was on the verge of tears I had heard glass moving and it was the firefighters opening the doors I held kendalls hand through it all until someone pulled me away.

I woke up to see bright lights and a curtain to my right with a TV tray to my left and water.

I realized what happened.

"Kendall"

"KENDALL" I screamed louder two nurses ran in and told me to take deep breaths.

"Where's Kendall where's my girlfriend. " I was practically yelling at the girls.

"Calm down she just got out of surgery but she's still asleep"

"Let me see her NOW please take me to her"

They put me in a wheelchair cause I was still wobbly and as soon as we approached her room door Gigi, Bella,Kylie,kim,kourtney,kris, and Khloe came running to me and hugged me I got up and hugged them.

" I am so sorry this is my fault this is all my fault I'm sorry I just wanna see her"

"THIS IS NONE OF YOUR FAULT NONE OF IT IS ANY OF YOUR GUYS" Kylie said hugging me

"Let me see her"

They nodded sitting down in the lobby I walked in and heard all these beeping and saw about 3 monitors hooked up to her.

"Oh my baby I'm so sorry"

I ran to her and hugged her I sat beside her and held her hand.

"Baby wake up I wanna hear your beautiful voice I wanna see your chocolate mesmerizing brown eyes I wanna see your shiny white smile please baby I'm here for you now"

I was caressing her hand with my thumb until she coughed I looked up at her.

"Kendall!! Your awake I love you so much"

Two nurses and everyone walked in shouting happily.

"Wait who are you"

No no no no my heart dropped down to the floor.

I had tears in my eyes

"KIDDING Y/N COME HERE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ARE YOU OKAY??"

"You little bitch"

"Oh my I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you that"

"It's fine it's fine I'm sorry I worried you I was so scared I thought of losing you I only dreamt about us babe only us"

"I love you so freaking much I love you I love you"

"I love you too"

She pulled me into a kiss

It has been a week and Kendall has been recovering I wanted to surprise her with a dinner and everyone coming over.

It was about 5:30 when the doorbell rang and everyone walked in while I grabbed kendalls hand and guided her downstairs. Kendall always looked so beautiful.

"I'm glad you all can make it"

"It was not a problem we're glad to be here" everyone said.

I grabbed Kendalls hand and guided her to the table where I helped her sit down.

At this point bedtime knew what I was about to do but Kendall had no idea. I got up from my chair and pulled her to face me.

As I got down on one knee she covered her mouth and gasped.

"Oh my god y/n oh my god no no no"

"Shhh beautiful it's okay"

I reached in my pocket and grabbed a blue box I opened it up.

"Kendall Nicole Jenner you make me the happiest girl in the world I already said this once but I'm saying it again" everyone laughed" you've always been there for me and it's time for me to be there with you. I want to start a family I want to have Mini kendalls running around and mini y/ns also I would die for you I'd do anything for you. Because your the reason I keep going no matter how many fights we have been through at the end of the day I can never go to bed fighting with you I love you so much. Kendall you don't even know how much you mean to me you are the love of my life baby.... so Kendall would you LIKE to be my wife??"

Everyone was getting choked up and crying while Kendall had a blank crying face on.

"No I'm sorry"

"W-wwhat??" I couldn't even process what was going on through my head.

"I would LOVE to be your wife"

She pulled me in for a kiss I had been dying for.

"I love you so much y/n your the best person I have ever met"

"I love you too beautiful I love you too"

Ahhhhhhhh okay so that was it did I scare ya?? lol well anyways next chapter is gonna be a cute chapter so I hope you guys enjoy it because I'm going to 😌💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
610K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...