Just a Façade|| ✔️

By heresurramenbro

[TG Various x Ghoul!Reader] (f/l) (l/n), as known as Purple Phoenix by the CCG. Rebellious, flirtatious and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Info About The Characters
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 1 1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N (Important!)
A/N (Another sorry!)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Ayato's Ending
Kaneki's Ending
Hide's Ending
Alternate Ending
A Year And A Half

Chapter 7

4.2K 149 133
By heresurramenbro

Your POV

Why...why? He surely called the CCG! I'm dead! And he was like one of my first friends...

I can't believe it... After all these years, my façade fell...

You weren't sobbing, but tears wouldn't stop. All of your dark makeup was gone.

Then, you heard some footsteps and your heart stopped.

"(f-f/n)-chan?"

You froze and you let your hair covering your face.

An hand put your hair behind your ear to see your face, and Kaneki widened his eyes.

"A-are you... Crying?" he asked. You gritted your teeth and a few more tears escaped from your (e/c) eyes.

"(f/n)..." Kaneki whispered softly. It was the first time he saw you without makeup, but for him, you were even more beautiful.

He sat behind you and put an hand on your back, patting it.
That was it. At the touch, you started to sob uncontrollably, causing Kaneki to hug you.

Fuck it.

You grabbed Kaneki's shirt in your hands and cried into his chest. All the feeling and the emotions you had kept to yourself for all these years came out.

When you calmed down you pulled away and wiped your tears,looking down.

"I... I'm sorry... Y-your shirt..." you muttered.

"It doesn't matter" Kaneki said smiling kindly.

"What happened?"

You sighed.

"Hide... He..."

Kaneki immediately tensed and grabbed your shoulders.

"What, (f/n)?! Hide what! Answer me!"

You covered your face with your hands.

"He... He knows I'm a ghoul"

Kaneki slowly released your shoulder and widened his eyes.

"He...what...?"

You told him about the ghoul following Hide and how you had saved him. You even showed him the healing wound.

"I bet he'll call the CCG" you said.

"He won't" Kaneki said firmly.

You raised a brow

"How do you know it?"

"I just know it, and, just for you to know... You have his sweater on you"

You gasped.
He was right! It was unzipped so it wasn't damaged.

After a few minutes of silence, Kaneki decide to speak.

"Now... Will you tell me what really happened after I met you?"

You looked down.

He saw you crying, there was no doubt he hadn't understood...

~Flashback~

"Mama! Papa! I'm home!" the 11 year old yourself said.

Not hearing an answer, you went into the kitchen, but you smelt a strong smell of blood.

Indeed, from the kitchen's door, you could see dark red stains.

"Mama...papa..." you whispered softly and you went into the room.

You immediately widened your (e/c) eyes. There were your parents body on the floor, and there was blood everywhere. All you could see was red.

"Here, I told you that she would've come, didn't I? And here she is!"

Two men wearing a grey coat appeared from behind the fridge. They both were holding a silver suitcase. You took a few steps back, frightened.

One of the men slowly walked closer and a lot of tears left your eyes, streaming down your face.

"Don't tell me you have human emotions! You are pretending! You're just a monster!" the man yelled and his suitcase opened to reveal a shining thing. The other man did the same.

You shut your eyes tightly, waiting for your death, but instead you heard a loud bang.

You opened your eyes to see two purple wings/flames like in front of you, shielding you.

You just watched in shock the two things crystallising and shooting purple crystals through the two man, who were trying to hit you with their weapons, but failing everytime.

When they finally were defeated, the two wings backed.

Before dying, one of the man mumbled something, but you heard it clearly.

"I can't...believe it...her...kagu...ne..."

You widened your eyes and looked behind you, to see the two wings appearing from your back.

"M-my...kagune...?" you asked to yourself.

You were about to touch it when you heard a shattering sound, your kagune disappeared and you ran in the living room.

You saw a boy about your age standing in front of the broken window. He had blue hair and blue eyes, a scowl on his face.

"Tch, a survivor. You could be useful" he said and without another word, he took you by your wrist and dragged you out of the window with him.

"Who do you think you are?! Where are we going?!" you asked.

He didn't answer, and he stopped in front of a man with white hair and red eyes.

"Si you found a survivor, Ayato?" he said.

The situation was pissing you off.

"Do I look like I'm dead?"

The man smirked.

"I like your attitude"

It was when you heard those words, that you decided to build a façade.

"I'm Tatara, and he's Ayato Kirishima. We're part of a ghoul group called Aogiri Tree. If you killed two doves you could be useful. I'm offering you to come with us" Tatara said.

You looked back to your house. There was no other option, you had to become stronger, for your parents.

You nodded.

"I'm (f/n) (l/n), I'll come with you" you said with determination.

Tatara nodded and started to walk away, with you and Ayato behind.

You looked back at your house once more.

"Tch, stop looking back, crybaby" Ayato said. Kakugan quickly filled your eyes and you looked at him angrily.

"I killed two men, and I bet I could beat you in a fight. You'll see who's the crybaby after I beated the shit out of you" you said.

Kakugan filled his eyes too.

"Oh, if you want it, you could have the shit beaten out of you by me, when we arrive"

"It's up, then"

~End of flashback~

You told Kaneki all of that, leaving that the boy was called Ayato Kirishima: you were sure that he would've asked Touka about that, and you didn't want it.

"So... You never changed?" Kaneki asked.

You smiled.

"No... I still love books, do you know?" you giggled.

He smiled.

"That's a terrible story, but... Can't you just be yourself?"

You looked down.

"I'm sorry, I really am, but I can't. I have a reputation, now. Please don't tell anyone about this" you said looking at him in the eyes.

He looked down at his lap, before answering.

"Ok, I'm not going to tell anyone, but..." he grinned at you before continuing.

"...can you be yourself at least with me? We could talk about books, sometimes, when we're alone..." he said.

You widened your eyes, and then you laughed genuinely. Kaneki watched you in amazed.

When you stopped to laugh, you hugged Kaneki tightly.

"Of course, Kane-kun"

He hugged you back. When you pulled away he asked

"(f/n), will you come to Anteiku tomorrow?"

You looked after your hands
"I don't think I want to leave my house, I'm afraid to meet...you know... Just tell Yoshimura-san I'm sick, ok?"

"Ok"

"How did you know I was here, anyways?" you asked.

"Oh! I just went to your house, but you didn't answer the doorbell, so I supposed you were here..." he replied, scratching his cheek.

With a last hug, you both stood up and left the roof, you going back to your house, him to his.

-Time skip, after four days-

Kaneki's POV

I was in Anteiku when the door opened.

It was Hide.

"Hey, Kaneki!"

"Hey, Hide" I answered, pretending to not know anything.

"Umm...I don't see (f/n)... Where is she?" he asked.

I froze. But I knew that they had to resolve that issue.

"She said she wasn't feeling well..." I said, putting an hand under my chin.

He narrowed his eyes.

"What about I ho check on her? Where does she live?" he asked.

I'm doing this for you, (f/n)

I told him her address and he immediately said farewell and left Anteiku, running.

I smiled to myself and I returned to what I was doing.

Your POV

You were in your bedroom, sitting and hugging your knees, when you heard a knock on the door.

"(f/n), it's me, Hide..." the familiar voice said. You hugged your knees tighter and pretend to not exist.

"(f/n), I know you're there... But I understand that you don't want to see me.
Listen, I don't care what you are and what you have to do... I want you to know that what happened doesn't matter...at least to me and I still love... Being your friend. Thanks for saving me back then. Please I don't want to ruin our friendship like this. Oh a x you still gave my sweater! Bye, I hope to see you soon!" he said and your chest warmed up.

You heard his footsteps fading away and you smiled.

"Yes... I still have your sweater"

Kaneki's POV (yes again xP)

That Banjou was very strange...

"Tell Rize that she have to escape! A few months ago a group called Aogiri Tree came and took the 11th ward"

My heart stopped.

Aogiri Tree? That's (f/n)'s old group!

Exactly while I was thinking about her, the door opened and I saw non other than (f/n) herself, grinning.

"Yo, everyone! Guess who's back?"

I looked at her, and I noticed that she was wearing her usual dark makeup.

Oh, yep, she has to keep her façade...

"I'm gonna make a coffee!" she announced and she she left the room.

I smiled to myself, happy that all was going well again.

But suddenly, we heard a loud shattering sound, and glass flew everywhere.

(you were waiting for this, admit it! Me: *hyperventilating*)

We all looked at the broken window and we saw a boy with messy blue hair and blue eyes, his hands in his pockets.

He clicked his tongue.

Touka approached him

"Ayato, where were you?"

He... He's her brother...

He smirked

"Touka... I-"

"What the fuck is happening here?!" (f/n) came into the room with a cup in her hand. But when she and Ayato noticed each other, they both widened their eyes.

"YOU!" they both shouted.

Your POV

"YOU!" you both shouted.

Ayato had a completely shocked face, but then he smirked.

"(f/n)... I'd never expected you to hide here with these cowards... Now tell me... How's your stomach?" he said.

With that, you crashed the cup you were holding.

"SHUT UP!" you yelled, kakugan filled your eyes and you spread out your kagune.

You jumped on him and pinned him down to the floor.

If it was any other moment, you would've called it an awkward position, but that certainly wasn't the moment.

He growled and kakugan filled his eyes too.

He spread his kagune too and you started to fight.

Everyone was staring at you shocked, and then both of your kagune disappeared and Ayato pulled the collar of your uniform, pulling your face dangerously closer, just a few inches from his.

You were glaring at each other, when you heard the door open.

You widened your eyes.

Yamori, Nico...

"Lovebirds are already fighting, I see" Yamori said.

You pushed Ayato off and turned your back at him.

He just clicked his tongue.

"(f/n)? I'm very surprised to see you here" Nico said.

Yamori started to walk around, but all of a sudden he turned to Kaneki.

"I'm smelling that smell I hate so much, that's filling the whole room!" he said and he grabbed Kaneki, smashing him on the counter.

"You can't do whatever you want here!" Touka shouted.

Yamori grinned.

"I can, because I'm stronger" he said and then he started to smash Kaneki again.

"Kane-kun!" you yelled and you were about to jump on Yamori, when Ayato grabbed you and pushed you on the ground behind him.

Yamori started to smash, and smash Kaneki, and blood was splashing everywhere.

You stared horrified, with wide-open eyes. Even if you wanted to not look badly, you couldn't move your gaze away.

Ayato turned to you sightly, and seeing your face, he put an hand over your eyes.

For the first time in your life, you were grateful to him.

"Can we go, now?" Nico asked.

Yamori examined Kaneki's unconscious body and nodded.

"I think we can" he left with Nico and Kaneki in his arms.

Ayato grabbed you by your waist.

"What are you doing, Ayato!" you shouted.

"You're coming back with us"

______________________________________

Long chapter!

Do you think too many things happened in one chapter? How was it?

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.3K 36
"Why me? Why did this happen to me? My life has always been hell from the second I was born. So why...? WHY WAS I TURNED INTO A GHOUL?!" Never trust...
30.2K 919 10
The girl couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him, He was beautiful to her even with the colour red decorating his body. His hair was like snow. Wa...
58K 2.1K 15
Completed: June 16, 2015 Updated: April 11, 2017 RANKING: #182 in TOKYOGHOUL *thank you all so much :)* Book Two: Simple and Forgetful. Ayato Kirishi...
106K 1.9K 37
Just a vast collection of my work. Title says it all. This is a one-shot collections of my Tokyo Ghoul x reader...so...yeah....enjoy!! Hope you like...