The Alpha Trilogy

By JazzTayla

*COMPLETED* *This is an updated version of my books; Life of an Alpha's mate did i mention he's my step broth... More

Life Before The Alpha- Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Author's Note
Getting To Know The Alpha- Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Note
The future with The Alpha- Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Note and a special extra...

Chapter 11

1.1K 146 7
By JazzTayla

Oliver's Pov

I didn't know what to do after Anastasia was gone. I was still kind of shocked, she might be pregnant! I feel touched that I'm the only who knows but is that a good thing? Why hasn't she told anyone else? Why is she scared? These unanswered questions were on my mind whilst I drifted off to sleep.

-{ next day }-

I woke up with a smile on my face. My wolf was really excited because my mate is showing me around today. I went into the bathroom and got in the shower. The hot water calmed me slightly. When I was finished I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into my room. I heard a gasp and looked up into two gorgeous brown eyes. I watched as she stared at my abs, I smirked at her drooling over me. I'm glad she likes it, might help me with getting with her.

"Like what you see?" I asked smirking even more. She blinked a few times then rolled her eyes.

"Typical boys" she said under her breathe but I heard her.

"Sorry what? Didn't quite hear you" I said pretending that I didn't hear.

"I said I'll meet you downstairs" she quickly lied.

I watched as she walked out of my room, and watching her butt all the way. I finished getting ready making sure I looked my best for her then went downstairs. I saw Tia and Jamie snuggled on the two seater, Diego and Anastasia was kissing and snuggling on another two seater in the living room. I walked into the kitchen and saw Hayley and Tom they were kissing as well so I moved to the next room, the dining room. No one was in there, where is she then? She told me to meet her downstairs. I went back to the living room to ask Anastasia or someone.

"Hey do you know where Mimi is?" I said looking around waiting for anyone to answer.

"I think she's in her room" Tia answered.

"Ok thanks" I said and quickly walked to Mimi's room.

I knocked on Mimi's door and waited for her to answer. It took a while but Mimi answered with her mascara smudged and dried tears on her cheeks. I was holding back a growl from my wolf I hate to see my mate upset, whoever made her upset I will rip their head off.

"What's wrong?" I asked whilst walking towards her.

She took a step back away which hurt me "N-Nothing's W-Wrong" she said shakily.

"Come on I can see you're not okay" I said looking at her angel like face.

"I-I don't want to talk about it" she said quietly.

"Ok, well I'm here for you" I said truthfully, I wish she would tell me but I can't force her.

We were both quiet for a little while but then she spoke up "So am I showing you around or not?" She said going back to her normal self, but I could tell it was fake.

"Yeah sure" I quickly said.

"Ok just give me a sec" she said then quickly went into the bathroom.

I looked round her room, it was nice, a little bigger than mine but I didn't mind. She had her walls painted a light grey with one of the walls black with neon paint splattered all over it. She then had a queen sized bed with a light blue bed cover. I looked around and noticed that she has a window with a seat ledge and a bookcase next to it. I walked over and sat on the ledge. I looked out and saw she had an amazing view of the forest at the end of the backyard.

"So you ready?" Mimi said looking at me.

"Yeah" I got up quickly and went over to her.

"We'll start at the top and work downwards yeah?" she asked, more calmer than earlier.

"Yeah I don't mind" I said trying to act calm when really I wanted to jump up and down like a little kid because I get to spend time with my mate.

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 24.3K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
17.3K 1.1K 36
Scarlet Sage lead a normal life, of course, after the death of her mother, the Eighteen year old girl moves in with her closest relative. In London...
626K 20.1K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
2.9K 91 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...