Baby, Please Don't Pout [✔]

By SHIMKYUMIN

Story Description: Sungmin and Hyukjae loves their boyfriends (Kyuhyun and Donghae) to pieces but there is on... More

CHAP. 1
CHAP. 2 (KyuMin)
CHAP. 3 (HyukHae)
CHAP. 4 (WEDDING?!)
Chap. 6 (First Night)
Chap. 7 (Next-Honeymoon?) Part 1
Chapt. 8 Honeymoon (HyukHae) - Part 2
Chap. 9 (KyuMin) Part 2
Final Chapter

CHAP. 5 (KYU'S BIRTHDAY)

437 15 1
By SHIMKYUMIN

________________________________________________________________________

In KyuMin and HyukHae shared apartment, it was rather quiet since the couples were still sleeping soundly. They didn't bother to open their eyes to go and attend their classes because it's a holiday. No class, no blabbering teachers, no need to sleep in the class anymore while now they can sleep on their comfortable and soft beds with their lovers.

But this one guy...

IN KYUMIN'S ROOM:

Sungmin was sleeping soundly when suddenly he had to wake up because someone was shaking his body.

"Sungmin, wake up!! Wake up! Wake up!" Kyuhyun tried to wake Sungmin up with his cheerful voice and a sweet smiles on his beautiful face.

"Ugh, what it is Baby Kyu?" Sungmin asked, eyes still close as he tried to pull the blanket to cover his head.

"Wake up!! You need to wake up!! It's an important day!!" Kyuhyun said still shaking Sungmin's body.

"Huh? Important day? What day is today?" Sungmin finally opened his round eyes to see Kyuhyun's face, in confusion.

"Don't say that you don't remember what day is today. Seriously, you don't remember Sungmin?" Sungmin just shook his head, silently answering Kyuhyun's question.

"UGH!! Sungmin!!" Kyuhyun started to get pissed off with his boyfriend.

"What?"

"I'm serious Lee Sungmin!!" Kyuhyun hissed.

"Me too, Lee Kyuhyun," Sungmin replied.

"Yah, don't change my surname!! We aren’t married yet!!" Kyuhyun said. He turned his head to see everywhere except looked at Sungmin's face. He tried to hide his blushing face but Sungmin could still see that because he was lying on their bed.

"But, we will get marry soon, right?" Sungmin said innocently.

"Still, you can't change my surname just like that!"

"Fine! I'm going back to sleep. Go back to sleep Baby Kyu, it's still early. Unless you want me to make you sleep," he said. 'Huh, why you need to wake me up at 6 in the morning?' Sungmin mumbled lowly.

"Yah, wake up! At least help me make some breakfast!!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"Later Baby. Come cuddle with me first," Sungmin pull his right hand asking for Kyuhyun to join him but suddenly he pouted and refused to join Sungmin.

"No, thanks Mr. Lee I will take a shower right now. Just go back to your dreamland!" Kyuhyun took his baby blue towel and went to the bathroom to take shower still with his cute pouty lips made Sungmin felt guilty. Sungmin can tell that his Kyuhyun was sad because Kyuhyun thought that Sungmin forgot his birthday. Damn!! No way will Sungmin forget his birthday. This is all because of HyukHae couple.

FLASHBACK:

While Kyuhyun was sleeping in his and Sungmin share room, Sungmin was trying to finish his assignment, Donghae and Hyukjae were cuddling with each other at the living room.

"Sungmin Hyung," Hyukjae called Sungmin out.

"Hmm?" Sungmin hummed.

"Where's Kyuhyun?" Hyukjae asked.

"Sleeping," Sungmin just replied shortly to Hyukjae. He was really busy to even take a glance at the couple in front of him.

"You know that in a day or two it’s Kyu's birthday right?" Donghae asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Let's make a surprise for him!!" Hyukjae said.

"Huh? Surprise?" Sungmin now stop looking at his laptop, facing the duo Lee in front of him asking for them to continue.

"First, let's pretend to forget his birthday," Donghae said.

"What?! Are you crazy?! No way! I never forget his birthday before this!" Sungmin shouted.

"Shh, don't shout you bunny boy! You want to wake the 'baby devil up'? Listen to us first, would you?" Hyukjae said. Sungmin just nodded and leant on the couch and crossed his hands on his chest, tried to listen to them first.

"I said 'just pretend to forget his birthdate'. Don't you want to make a surprise for your beloved lover? This will make a great and memorable birthday ever for him. I'm pretty sure you want to make him happy on his birthday right?" Donghae said. While Hyukjae just nodded, agreeing with his boyfriend.

Yes, Donghae has a point there. He wants to make Kyuhyun happy on his birthday. Sure, he will do whatever just to see his Kyuhyun happy.

"Okay, now what I have to do?" Sungmin said finally agreed.

HyukHae couple was smiling ear to ear. They were very happy because Sungmin agreed to join them.

FLASHBACK END

While Sungmin was day-dreaming, suddenly he heard the bathroom door opening and he saw Kyuhyun in new clothes, drying his hair with his towel. He wore a white T-shirt and a pair of tracksuit. They locked their eyes for a few second then Kyuhyun was the one who broke the eye contact and Sungmin can see he pouting. Maybe he still feels annoyed at his 'Bunny, pink lover' boyfriend for forgetting his birthday. While on the other hand, Sungmin feel really regrettable towards his boyfriend.

"Baby Kyu?" Sungmin called him out.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked coldly.

"Are you angry at me?" Sungmin asked softly.

"Don't know," with that Kyuhyun went out from the room to prepare some breakfast for their housemates. Alone. He prepared the breakfast alone. Hope he won't poison his housemates and his boyfriend.

Sungmin was still lying in the bed, too lazy to move. Then, his phone received a new message and it is from Hyukjae.

Hyung, the game is starting from now. Get ready!! -Monkey Hyukjae-

Sungmin just sighed.

After the couples having breakfast, HyukHae were the one to clean the dishes. While Sungmin just followed Kyuhyun to the living room. Kyuhyun seemed like he was going to play his PlayStation.

"Okay, now what I have to do?" Sungmin said, finally agreed.

HyukHae couple was smiling ear to ear. They were very happy because Sungmin agreed to join them.

"You need to bring him out for 'date'. Distract him the whole day. For the surprise, just leave it to us. Me, Hyukjae, and our parents will handle it. You just need to bring Kyuhyun somewhere far away from the house. Don't come back before 8 p.m. That's just what you need to do. After the surprise birthday party, then you can go for your actual plan."

Once again, Sungmin sighed and started to do his job.

"Baby Kyu?"

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun hummed coldly. Kyuhyun didn't say any single word to Sungmin since he went out from the room. He even asked HyukHae couple about today's date. But the couple did what Sungmin did. Pretend to forget his birthday. He also felt annoyed because no one has wished for him today. Sungmin felt guiltier. He can saw HyukHae were support him. 'Hwaiting Sungmin Hyung!'

"Let's go on date," Sungmin said.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked for confirmation from Sungmin, maybe he was wrong hearing that Sungmin just now asked him to go on date with him.

But, Sungmin repeat, "Let's go on date. No rejection accepted!! Kaja!" Sungmin stand up from the couch and pushed Kyuhyun to their share room to prepare themselves. Sungmin took a glance at HyukHae who were still hiding out in the kitchen, and HyukHae just winked at Sungmin saying "Have fun!!"

Sungmin brought Kyuhyun to the theme park.

"What are we doing here Ming?" Kyuhyun asked while eating his cotton candy.

"We are here for a date!" Sungmin said simply. "Kyu, we already played one game and bought cotton candy for you, and then you just now asked me what are we doing here? Seriously Baby Kyu?" Sungmin continued.

"I...uh...I just forgot to ask you because I was having fun just now. If we are on date, shouldn't we have some fun?" Kyuhyun tried to hide his pink cheeks and turn around not facing Sungmin. Sungmin however can see his precious boyfriend was blushing. He is too cute!!

"Well, what's next?" Kyuhyun asked him.

While KyuMin couple was having fun at the theme park, HyukHae, HanChul, KangTeuk, YeWook, and YooSu couple were preparing the surprise birthday party for Kyuhyun. And Sungmin, he has his own surprise for Kyuhyun. Just waiting for his turn to surprise his Kyuhyun.

-SKIP TIME-

7p.m.

While Kyuhyun was gone to the toilet, Sungmin received a message from Hyukjae.

You can come back home now. But, don't enter the house before 8p.m and don't forget show up on time!! -Monkey Hyukjae-

Sungmin was feeling nervous and scared. He already prepared his own surprise for Kyuhyun but he was so nervous and afraid. He was afraid that his surprise will fail.

"MINNIE!!" suddenly Kyuhyun came from behind and back hugged Sungmin. He circle his arms around Sungmin neck and put his chin on Sungmin shoulder. At first, Sungmin was shocked, but relaxed himself when he knew that person was the birthday boy. Sungmin turned to look at Kyuhyun's beautiful face. He has pale skin, but that made him more beautiful, with his round brown eyes, pointed nose, and not to mention, a kissable pouty lips. Those lips never get tired of pouting. Sungmin just gave him a sweet smiles and kiss Kyuhyun's now turned to pink cheeks. He cheeks looks a little chubby. That's why he is so cute.

"I'm tired, let's go home!!" Kyuhyun said. Hey, did he forget that today is he's birthday? Seems like Sungmin succeed in distracting Kyuhyun's mind. The plan is going to be successful.

"Oh, my cute baby already tired~~", Sungmin cooed. "Then let's go home".

With that, Sungmin drove them back to their share apartment.

They arrives 15 minutes before 8p.m. Kyuhyun was ready to go out from the car when Sungmin suddenly stopped him. Kyuhyun closed back the car door and looked at Sungmin asking him what's wrong. But, Sungmin didn't answer, he just stared at Kyuhyun. Suddenly, Kyuhyun widened his eyes, shocked that Sungmin was kissing him on lips. It's not like it was their first time kissing but, it was way too sudden for Kyuhyun. It is just an innocent kiss. Kyuhyun started to close his eyes. But then Sungmin opened his eyes to look at Kyuhyun's face, Sungmin saw that his boyfriend was blushing. After a few second, Sungmin let go the pouty lips and continued to stare at his boyfriend blushing face.

Kyuhyun felt that Sungmin already broke their lips. When Kyuhyun opened his eyes slowly, he can feel that his face had became more red. He then broke their eyes contact. Sungmin who was watching Kyuhyun’s sudden behavior just giggled at him and pulled his lovely boyfriend into a warm hug. Kyuhyun then hugged Sungmin back. After a few second he can feel his cheeks turned into pink again after he heard Sungmin whispered 'Saranghae' to him. He then replied 'N-nado s-saranghae'. Both of them then smiles sweetly at each other. They stayed like that for 5 minutes. Sungmin then looked at the wrist watch on his left hand. 'It's time to go now.'

"Now, let's get inside," Sungmin said and broke their hugging moment. Kyuhyun feel he lost the warmth of Sungmin's body and gave Sungmin his cute pout. Sungmin just giggled and pecked Kyuhyun's pouty lips once more. Kyuhyun then turned his head to hide his pinky cheeks.

When KyuMin were in front of their apartment door, Sungmin entered the code and ready to enter when Kyuhyun received a called from someone. Sungmin knew who was calling him. Kyuhyun told Sungmin to enter first because he is going to answer the call. Sungmin just nodded and enter. He will get ready with the others while Kyuhyun was going to enter the apartment in less than 3 minutes.

While outside the apartment, Kyuhyun didn't feel anything weird. He just thought that it is a normal call. He also forgot about his birthday that easily.

"Hello? Eomma?"

"Kyu, how was your day?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aigoo, you and Sungmin didn't do anything more than kissing right?"

"What? Eomma!! He still can wait for me! That night we did not do anything. He just..." Kyuhyun didn't know whether he should continue his word or not...

"He just...? He just what?" his mum asked or should it be tried to pushed Kyuhyun to say something.

"Hejustattackmyneck!!" Kyuhyun said quickly.

"He what?"

"Nothing! Got to go!! Bye, eomma!! I love you!!" without waiting for the reply Kyuhyun cut the call.

He then re-entered the code and get inside the apartment. But, what caught his eyes was only the darkness. Did his apartment blackout?

"Sungmin? Hyukjae Hyung? Donghae Hyung? Where are you?" Kyuhyun called his boyfriend’s name and his Hyung’s. But, he got no answer. He started to get scared. 'Why did the apartment out of light?' Kyuhyun mumbled. He then turned around to switch on the lights and when he turned back again he was so shocked.

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHO KYUHYUN!!" they all shouted to the birthday boy.

Kyuhyun just gasped. Too shocked to even say a word. Hyukjae, Donghae, Yesung, Ryeowook, Yoochun, Junsu, Kangin, Leeteuk and his parent were here. Wearing a con hat on their heads, some of them were wearing masks on their eyes, and there he spot Sungmin, same like the others, was holding a chocolate cake in the middle of the others. He couldn't move. Donghae who notices that, get near to Kyuhyun and pushed the younger, bringing him near with the others. After that Sungmin get near to Kyuhyun. "Happy birthday my lover, Cho Kyuhyun," he said.

"You-how-did-you-" Kyuhyun was lost for words.

"There's no way I will forget this date. Because everything about you is so important to me. How could I forget a simple date, while I can't forget you? You are my everything, Lee Kyuhyun," Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun, who was now conscious enough, was blushing because of Sungmin's words. Then he realized something. "Y-yah, I told you, d-don't change my surname yet!!"

Sungmin just giggled at him. He then brought the cake that he was still holding in front of Kyuhyun. "Now, blow the candles and make a wish."

Kyuhyun close his eyes to make a wish, 'I hope Sungmin will propose to me soon', after that, Kyuhyun blew all the candles out.

Sungmin then passed the cake to Hyukjae and he tries to search something in his pocket. Then, Kyuhyun widened his eyes for two times this day because now Sungmin was on his knee.

"Kyuhyun, today on your birthday, in front of yours and my parents, not to mention the fishy and monkey parents-"

"HEY!!", HyukHae interrupted Sungmin for calling them fishy and monkey. Well, that's true enough right?

"-I would like to propose you to be my better-half. I hope that you will always by my side forever till the death separate us. I know I am not perfect, but I hope you will be by my side, and that make me don't even care about the whole world but just you. So, will you marry me?" Sungmin ended his speech to look at Kyuhyun, still staring at his eyes. Sungmin saw that Kyuhyun was going to cry anytime soon, he was also scared that Kyuhyun will not accept him even he knows that Kyuhyun loves him so much.

"I do! I do Sungmin!!" Kyuhyun took the ring. "Would you like to put this ring on my finger?" he asked. Sungmin stand up from his knee and put the ring on Kyuhyun's ring finger. All their parents and friends applaud to the couple. Sungmin and Kyuhyun now were hugging each other while Ryeowook and Heechul just shed their tears. They were so happy for the couple.

"Baby Kyu?"

"Hmm?"

"What did you wish for before blowing the candles?"

"Shhh~~ It's a secret"

"What? Hahaha, fine Baby Kyu. Saranghae"

"Hmm, saranghaeyo"

'Wow, that was so fast!! Sungmin already propose to me!! The wish on my birthday already came true!!'

"Hyuk Honey, isn't this romantic?" Donghae asked his boyfriend.

"Oh dear, I will do more romantic than this," Hyukjae promised and pulled his boyfriend waist near to him.

________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 750 77
Jisung and Minho met by chance. They took that chance and fell in love. Everything can't always be sunshine and rainbows, so will they get through wh...
15.6K 373 27
Continuing from chapter 60 Kim-Minji and Kang-Yuna have finally identified their relationship together as girlfriends, building a healthy relationshi...
8.5K 304 13
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧. 🌊 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗦𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝘅 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗠�...
9.7K 400 27
2 lonely Busan boys living in the bright city of Seoul Both promising performng arts students who make a deep connection before their chance meeting...