𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭

By PARISTEEN

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ "ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ" More

Wrongful Lust
Copyright
Wrongful Lust | Dedication
Wrongful Lust | 1
Wrongful Lust | 2
Wrongful Lust | 3
Wrongful Lust | 4
Wrongful Lust | 6
Wrongful Lust | 7
Wrongful Lust | 8
Wrongful Lust | 9
Wrongful Lust | 10
Wrongful Lust | 11
Wrongful Lust | 12
Wrongful Lust | 13
Wrongful Lust | 14
Wrongful Lust | 15
Wrongful Lust | 16
Wrongful Lust | 17
Wrongful Lust | 18
Wrongful Lust | 19
Wrongful Lust | 20
Wrongful Lust | 21
Wrongful Lust | 22
Wrongful Lust | 23
Wrongful Lust | 24
Wrongful Lust | 25
Wrongful Lust | 26
Wrongful Lust | 27
Wrongful Lust | 28
Wrongful Lust | 29
Wrongful Lust | 30
Wrongful Lust | 31
Wrongful Lust | 32
Wrongful Lust | 33
Wrongful Lust | 34
Wrongful Lust | 35
Wrongful Lust | 36
Wrongful Lust | 37
Wrongful Lust | 38
Wrongful Lust | 39
Wrongful Lust | Prom
Wrongful Lust | 40
Wrongful Lust | 41
Wrongful Lust | 42
Wrongful Lust | 43
Wrongful Lust | 44
Wrongful Lust | 45
Wrongful Lust | 46
Wrongful Lust | 47
Wrongful Lust | 48
Wrongful Lust | 49
Wrongful Lust | 50
Wrongful Lust | Finale
Wrongful Lust | Behind The Scenes
Strictly Pleasure

Wrongful Lust | 5

22.2K 784 568
By PARISTEEN

• Friday | February 17th, 2017 | 1:31pm •

"Adonis!" I heard someone call my name and when I turned around it was India

"what you've been doing the past two days, you've been so distant?" She asked catching up to me and pulling me in a tight hug

"I'm sorry, I just wasn't feeling good and then today I had to stay with Mr Peterson during lunch to take a test" I replied as we walked towards our last period class together

"oh, for a minute I thought you was becoming a dropout" She joked

We walked into our calculus class and sat in our assigned seats. Luckily my seat was in the back which I preferred because I'm good in math so calculus isn't really an issue for me, so I like to doze off when I'm bored or tired.

"okay class so since we have mid-winter break next week, you will be getting a six page packet which is in the back of the room. Take one as you leave, they will be counted as a exam and project grade"

My phone started to vibrate like crazy and when I pulled it out it was Damien being distracting.

After that he didn't respond so I put my phone away and decided to actually pay attention to the lesson. Right now she was teaching series and sequences, that shit is dumb hard and useless. I started to doze off because that is the one topic I will never understand no matter how good I am at math.

My phone vibrated once again and it was a picture message from Damien. I put my head down on my desk then opened the message with my phone in my lap. Once I opened it, it was a picture of him standing in a mirror with his dick out and hard as fuck. I quickly closed out of my messages app and looked around me to see if anyone saw what I saw, but everyone was pretty occupied being lost in this sigma shit.

Afterwards he sent a message saying 'send me one now'. This guy must be out his damn mind if he thinks I'm going to send him a nude, in school to make matters worse. After responding to him saying no, I put my phone in my pocket and put my head down on the table ready to take a nap. To be honest seeing that picture made me horny as fuck and my jeans started to become uncomfortable as my dick grew hard.

Shifting a little in my seat to hide my boner, I got up and walked to the front of the class and grabbed the hall pass off her desk. Ms Troy has this rule that as long as no one is out your allowed to just take the pass and go, this is so that she doesn't have to stop the lesson to deal with our needs.

Walking to the bathroom I pulled out my phone seeing that Damien had texted repeatedly the same word, why.  I walked into the bathroom which only a couple of people were so I went directly to the last stall which also happens to be the biggest being that it's for disable kids.

I found myself sitting on the toilet seat and slowly zipping down my pants feeling hella nervous. I have never done anything like this but recently I've noticed Damien has gotten me to do shit I would've never seen myself doing.

I pulled my rock hard dick out of the little slit in my jeans and held my phone over it shaking like a little bitch. What if this ends up with the wrong person, or what if Damien leaks it? Nah he wouldn't do that knowing I have his, but then again his dick is already all over the internet.

Even though thousands of thoughts ran through my mind right now I decided to just do it. Opening the camera app and holding my phone over my dick looking for the perfect angle I took the picture, click.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I had forgotten to turn off the shutter sound, and I know everyone in this bathroom heard it. To make matters worse I could hear giggling coming from the stall next to mine. My palms started to sweat as I shoved my dick back into my pants. Now I would have to wait until everyone is gone so I don't risk being seen and labeled as the guy taking nudes in the school bathroom, how fucking embarrassing.

To pass off so time I opened my messages app and sent the picture to him before I could talk myself out of it. I peeked under the stall to see if anyone was still here, there were only one pair of shoes though and I knew who they belonged to.

"Dom" I called out opening the stall and walking out

"Nigga where you been?" He asked once he seen me

"home chillin, wasn't really feelin well" I said giving him a dap

"why you here, you don't use public bathrooms" I asked walking over to the sink and opening the water to wash my hands

"nah but my bro came into class talking bout there was this guy taking nudes in the bathroom, so I came to come cut his ass" He said bursting out into laughter

"really?" I asked turning away from him "that must've been before I came in"

"oh well lemme go back to class before Mr Peterson hops on my dick about me always disrupting the class and shit" He said dapping me again

We both walked out the bathroom and went our separate ways back to our class. I can't believe its been like five minutes and niggas is already talking about it, I swear they don't have a life. All anyone wants to do nowadays is talk bout people and cut ass, even my own best friend since third grade is as weak minded as them.

I walked back into the class making everyone break they neck to look at me. I put the pass back on the table then took my seat again placing my head right back on the table to take my little nap. My phone vibrated again, twice, and when I pulled it out it was from Damien of course who had sent a video message and said 'put in your headphones'.

So I took out my earbuds and plugged them in then clicked on the video curious as to what I would be watching. The first thing I could see was his boxers with a huge tent in it. His hands rubbed himself through the cloth then finally pulled the beast out. He started to rub himself and in the background you could hear his moans and groans. Minutes later after watching him stroke and moan cum started to shoot out of him life a volcano.

"Mr Love" I heard Ms Troy call making me quickly lock my phone

"y-yes?" I responded hoping that everyone wasn't just watching me watch my personally made porn

"is there something interesting on that phone that you would like to share with the class?" She asked with her hand out for me to give her my phone

The whole class was staring at me. Some giggling, some whispering and some who really didn't care about what was going on.

"no" I said feeling a huge lump in my throat

"give me your-" She started to say but then the class phone started to ring forcing her to turn around and go answer it.

I quickly pulled my earbuds out wrapping it around my phone then shoved the phone in my pocket. Everyone turned their focus to Ms Troy now who seemed as if in a bad mood from whatever she was being told. She hung up the phone almost like slamming it then walked back to the center of the class with a mean mug on.

"Mr Love your brother is here to pick you up" She said rolling her eyes

My brother? What the fuck is she chatting about I don't have a broth...ooohhhhh. That's when I realized that it must've been Damien, I remember saying that he was old enough to be my older brother. I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out the room, not before saying bye to India who was confused as fuck since she knew I didn't have a brother.

I was literally speeding through the hallways to get the main office. Seeing Damien there just made my whole day. He signed me out then we walked out the building heading towards his car in the parking lot.

"thank god you came when you came. My teacher caught me watching your...video, and was about to make me show the whole class if you didn't pick me up. Then again you shouldn't of sent it in the first place." I said getting into the passengers seat

"but you enjoyed it didn't you?" He said with a smirk

"why did you pick me up?" I asked ignoring his question

"because seeing that picture you sent made me realize how much I missed you, all of you. and I was bored so why not?" He asked beginning to pull out of the parking lot

"Damien! I'm going to end up failing if you keep me from going to school" I said with a chuckle

"you're really dragging it, I kept you for a day and picked you up twenty minutes before your last period class, which by the way saved you"

"whatever, you get to see me all week long next week" I said to him

"what you mean?" He asked looking straight ahead

"I have mid-winter break, the whole week long" I said placing my hand on his thigh and rubbing it up and down

A smile suddenly stretched across his cheeks and a print starting to grow in his pants.

"Come with me, to Minnesota. My mom has been bugging me for the past few weeks to come visit her" He said placing his hand on top of mine

Did he just invite me to Minnesota, to meet his parents?

"woah, uh don't you think it's a lil too early to meet your parents, I mean we're not even...dating" I said just now realizing that I had done so much with him and he wasn't even my boyfriend

"just a friendly visit of course, I'll just tell them we go to school together" He said pulling up at a McDonald's drive-thru

"school? you're way too old to be in highschool no offense" I said chuckling

"not highschool, college" He replied

"but you're not in college, I don't understand" I said furrowing my eyebrows

"my parents may or may not think that I'm in college here" He said scratching the back of his neck

"and why the fuck would they think that?" I asked

"because I may or may not have told them that" He said with a weak smile

"are you serious?" I asked

"well no parent is going to let their son run off to the new york to come grind on a few people to make some quick bucks"

"and when they are never invited to a graduation, which guessing by the fact that you've lived here for four years should be this year, what do you think they're going to think?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest

"well I'm a grown man now, they can't do shit about it now" He replied "what you want?"

We ordered some food then he parked in the parking lot so we could eat.

"doesn't matter what you tell your parents because there's no way my mom is going to allow me on a trip to Minnesota" I said taking a bite of my bigmac

"lie to her" He said wiggling his eyebrows

"what would I say to her?"

"just say it's a school trip or something, and I'll pay for your plane ticket so don't worry about it"

"you know you really are a bad influence, first taking me out of school next making me lie to my mom, What next rob a bank?" I teased

"that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea" He said rubbing his chin in thought making me slap him against the chest

"owww...I was only kidding" He said rubbing the area that I hit him at

"and let's say my mom did agree, which she's not gonna, when would we leave?" I asked stuffing my mouth full of fries

"sunday night probably, hopefully we'll just stay for a day or two. but tell your mom the whole week, if anything you'll sleep by me" He said with a wink

"speaking of, I've never been to your place, then again it's only been like three days"

The more and more I said this stuff out loud the more I realized that Damien and I haven't known each other that long, yet I've fallen for him in a short amount of time. I have never let anyone do what he has, not even past girlfriends. It's surprising and scary at the same time how he was able to steal the key to my heart in such a short amount of time. Take this for example, I'm planning on going on a trip with him to go meet his family...what is this man doing to me?

"well then off to mi casa it is. I can give you a personal tour, starting with the bedroom of course" He laughed

•W•R•O•N•G•F•U•L•🌺•L•U•S•T•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 22.1K 60
"𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.."
208K 9.8K 33
𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜.
391K 17.6K 30
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝖘𝖎𝖗'
419K 14.3K 52
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ "ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏʀᴇ, ʙᴀʙʏ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ."