The Baby Salvatore (*EDITING*)

By BerryCloudy

Kylie Stamon Salvatore. The youngest craziest love-struck Salvatore. She wanted love, life, and everything el... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
MUST READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Announcement
Chapter 67

Chapter 41

894 16 0
By BerryCloudy

I dragged Damon to the house after sitting down Kol. He went too far. Trying to kill my boyfriend? What the hell was wrong with him? I mean, I did try to kill Elena about 5,000 times but still, what the hell was wrong with him?

As soon as Damon woke back up, Kol slammed Damon to the floor, and punched him, dragged him, Damon switched on him and grabbed a wood and splitting  it into two about to race into Kol just when I raced between them.

"Damon!" I yelled as I rushed to Kol.

"C'mon mate, that's not all you've got, I'm all open for round 2's." Kol angrily said, as his face turned to the vampy red eyes and veins.

I put myself in the middle of the two and pushed them back and I looked at Damon, and he was just looking at Kol, angrily, he wanted to rip out his heart, but as stupid as he was, he would've just went in fighting with his ass and not his brain. Kol's a mikealson, an original, Damon's not.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled slamming Damon to the wall, as a few lamps got thrown on the floor, glass on everyone.

"Are you stupid? Are you mentally insane?" I said angrily pounding his chest as he did nothing. Which made me more furious than ever.

I smacked him, slapped him, pummeled him to the ground. He..... wasn't.....doing....anything.....back.

"Hit back!" I said throwing everything at him.

"Why aren't you hitting back!" I yelled again as Stefan grabbed my arms to calm me down but I pushed him back.

Damon had this sentimental look on his face, like I was the one that did something wrong.

"Oh I'm not the bad guy here Damon. You messed up, bad." I said as Kol got up to hold my hand.

I started leaving with him just when I came back to Damon.

I just started crying right in front of him.

"Kol makes me happy Damon. And I'm sorry if that kills you inside." I told him as Stefan just stood there with his arms crossed leaning on the wall just looking at him.

I left the house with Kol and got into my jeep. I got into the drivers seat and just broke down. I couldn't even drive. Kol carried e to the passengers side and looked back at Damon, glaring right through him.

"Where are we going love?" Kol asked smiling at me, a small centered smile. I took a good look at him. His eyes, how his deep brown shined in the sun. His chocolate hair, that was cut and swept perfectly to the other side, his straight built nose, dimple chin, and perfectly white teeth. He was so handsome, so beautiful.

I held his face, and touched it. Without thinking, he just grabbed my face and kissed me, we haven't kissed like that in months. He threw the car door open, and when I opened my eyes we were in his room all of a sudden, at the Mikealson mansion.

"I've missed you so much baby girl." He said grabbing my waist, pushing me towards him  while I caressed his soft hair and he put me on top of his dresser, my legs wrapped around his hips, his muscular arms taking off my shirt and me pulling down his pants.

He grabbed my ass, and then planted those soft sweet kisses on my neck, as I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot. I bit my lip, he just pleasured me. We then moved onto the bed as he unclipped my bra and I moved onto him. I flipped on top of him, but he reversed us, him on top of me, I laughed as he smirked.

"Your so gorgeous Kylie Stamon Salvatore. And I'm glad your all mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, a good feeling, sensation. The aftermath of great vampire sex. Just kiddinggg but you know, it was bomb.

I woke up, wore his shirt, and before wandering around stupidly, I listened and there was not a single heart beat in the house. I kissed him on his cheek and went downstairs. He looked so peaceful sleeping. Not at all like the 'monster' everyone said he was. I cooked him a quick pancakes and bacon with orange juice as I pulled my hair into a quick messy bun and just used his Listerine mouth wash.

I leave a quick note for him saying I would be back at my house, and left.

I put on my jacket and took the rest of my clothes with me and dashed back to my house. I tried to sneak back in but as soon as I open the door there is Damon half naked and messy haired Rebekah coming on out with him  and Elena coming up to the doorstep.

Everyone looks confused, I fear Damon and Stefan will say something and Rebekah just has a huge smirk on her face. She whispers in my ear "call you later" and leaves, brushing her arm past Elena's shoulder.

" Did you stop taking your vervain?" Elena and her stupid questions.

"You think Rebekah had to compel me?" He says buttoning up his shirt. I go upstairs and actually brush my teeth and change into something more comfortable but overhear there whole conversation.

My nosy ass.

"What's wrong with you? She tried to kill me less than 48 hours ago." Damon chuckled and then I giggled upstairs. But I think we heard that.

"Can't we move past that Elena?"  damn. He was heartbroken and angry that I was givinghim the silent treatment and this was the perfect way everyone could give him attention again being typical Damon.

"So is that how it's gonna be now? I hurt your feelings and this is how you lash out at me?" She said huffing and turning around to Damon who I'm guessing was probably serving himself some bourbon.

"Well maybe for once, something I did, had nothing to do without you." I just kept laughing at the fact that they didn't care about her that much anymore. Or he did at least he was just mad right now.

" You should know, that Esther's planning on killing her entire family. She linked them together so what happens to one happens to all of them."

"That's great" I heard Damon's really happy tone.

It was silent and for once I agreed with Elena on not killing the whole entire family of Mikeasons.

" Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?"

" Because in order to kill Klaus, she needs to kill all of them and Elijah doesn't deserve that." She said and once again, I heard Damons laughter.

"Am I supposed to care about Elijah?"

"Aren't you supposed to care about Rebekah?"

" Two seconds ago, you were pissed about her attacking you. See? It's a win-win."

Elena turned around and he dashed in front of her.

"Don't do anything to screw this up Elena."

" Why are you doing this?" She asked as Stefan came out of nowhere.

"He's right. Klaus needs to die, they all do." Stefan said as I came down the stairs.

" No he needs to stay. And if Elena can't screw it up I will. Klaus is sired to me, I feel like I stupidly owe him everything. I love Rebekah as my own sister because she cares about me more than my own damn brothers do. And remember my plan about killing Elena? I'm not gonna kill her, I'm gonna use her to find Katherine." With that, I grabbed Elena by the hair and brought her outside.

I wasn't counting but I'm guessing this was the second time or third I kidnapped her.

Vote
Comment
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
195K 10.3K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
589K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...