Not Living With The Biggest K...

By StormyRawr

Last time Naruto and Harmony talked, it was when she confessed her feelings for him. Even though she's nervou... More

Not Living With The Biggest Knuckle Headed Ninja Anymore!
Naruto Recieves Private Lessons From Kaka-Sensei
Do You Know What It's Like To Give Birth?
Off On A Mission To Save A Hair Color Stealing Punk!
Ironic Ninja Situations
A Promise To A Friend
Can I Make Having No Kazekage Jokes? Too Soon?
Shut Up No Pupils Boy
I Can Kick My Own Ass
One Thousand Chances Technique
Philosophical Usagi
13. No Matter What It Takes
14. A Live Kazekage
15. A Crash Course in Manners
16. Test Subject Friends
17. Do the Ninja Thing
18. To be stupid with Pride or stupid with Anger?
19. A week in Prison
20. Whatever we are
Chapter 21. Learning to Carry Others
Chapter 22. No Matter How Difficult Things Become
Chapter 23. More People to Guide
Chapter 24. Wrecking Things
Chapter 25. A Reunion of Idiots
Chapter 26. He's Surprisingly On Time For Once
Chapter 27. One Stubborn Human Vs. Another Stubborn Human.
Chapter 29. Hokage Fangirl
Chapter 30. Trying to Impress Naruto's Dead but not Dead Dad.

What Was That Old Sag?

4.2K 184 33
By StormyRawr

"Naruto and you can no longer live together." Seriously, Tsunade said and had no smile on her face. Shizune uncomfortably held TonTon in her arms as she waited to see my reaction.

"You're funny." I said and began to explode with laughter. When I saw that Naruto had his eye brows furrowed together and Tsunade was still not smiling, I realized that she was telling the truth. "What do you mean we can't live together?" Shizune quickly left the room with TonTon since she could sense the future explosion that was about to happen.

"It would not be socially unacceptable to have two young adults to live together." She said and leaned forward while resting her chin on her hands. "You both must have had to known that you could not live together forever."

"No! We didn't!" Angrily, Naruto yelled with anger showing in his eyes. "What is socially unacceptable about it?!"

"You two are young adults with new bodies. Well, for the most part." Tsunade explained and glanced at my nonexistent chest before she continued. A vein formed on my forehead from frustration. "Hormones will begin to arise and complicate your situation. Jiraiya is a quintessential example of what men act like with hormones."

"Naruto isn't like that perv! If anything, I'm more pervy than he is!" In a frustrated tone, I shouted at the Hokage. She was close to her breaking point. "Naruto and I aren't like hormonal kids though. You know it! Have you seen any two people even kiss in Konoha? No! Wan to know why? It's because we can control our hormones."

"You can't even control your anger!" Tsunade shouted at me. "How are you expected to act when you're alone with a boy?"

"Neji and Hinata live together!" Naruto said and my vein was replaced with a sweat drop. That baka really knew how to add his own into a conversation.

"Naruto, they're cousins. If they ever dated, that would be very creepy. Besides, I'm sure that Neji has his heart set on somebody else." I explained to the knuckle head. "Still, Naruto and I don't need to be separated! Old Sag!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME BRAT?!" Tsunade yelled and threw a sake bottle near my head.

"YOU HEARD ME!" I yelled back at her and Naruto was about to say something, but I cut him off. "Naruto, I'm having an independent woman moment. It is not wise to get in the way of it." Sweetly, I said to him and looked back to Tsunade. "I'm sorry, shut the fuck up. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T JUST RANDOMLY DECIDE THAT NARUTO AND I CAN'T LIVE TOGETHER ANYMORE! WE HAD LIVED TOGETHER FOR YEARS!"

"It's not just some random choice! I have had to think about this for a while and I'm doing it for the both of you!" Angrily, Tsunade shouted back at me. "Living together with somebody that you care for as much as you two care for each other is something special. Both of you have feelings for each other, am I correct?" Calmly, she asked both of us.

Naruto and I exchanged a blush covered look, and nodded our heads.

"Then it is best that you two have some space. Falling in love can be difficult at times and you can lose that person so easily. I know that the two years of separation must have been a bit difficult, but it would best for both of you to have some distance so you can be independent. I would hate to see both of you to become hopeless romantics and depend on each other for everything. Especially since both of you are quite strong and independent already." Tsunade said to us and we were silent for a moment.

"Fine," I said in defeat and crossed my arms over my chest. "Where will we live then?"

"Well Naruto will still have the same apartment since it was originally his. You will have one just a few buildings away. I have the information right here." Tsunade said and pushed some papers toward me and a key on top of them. "I believe you have somebody to thank for doing all this extra work instead of leaving you out on your ungrateful ass."

"Okay, thank you old sa- I mean Lady Hokage." I said and shot a smile towards her. In the end of the day, I knew that I would always still respect the Hokage. She had a difficult job and still made time to train Sakura and drink Sake. That was dedication that I respected. "Arigato." I said as I grabbed the papers and the keys.

"Try not to drink too much sake once we leave!" Cheerfully, I shouted to her as I walked out of the door with Naruto behind me.

"You brat!" She shouted in frustration and I heard her sigh before the door was closed.

Naruto and I walked together in silence for a while as we headed towards his apartment. I was going to collect some of my things and then leave towards my apartment. Of course, Naruto was going to be my assistant in helping carry some of the items. A smile was formed on my face when I thought of him. Tsunade did have good reasons for separating us, especially since the reasons could possibly destroy Naruto and I.

"So peasant, what are we?" Boldly, I asked Naruto before thinking.

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked me with furrowed eye brows in confusion. I groaned and rolled my eyes at the baka. Most definitely, I had taken my mother's taste in men and went for the goofy, a bit stupid, and nice fellows.

"Are we friends? Lovers? People who just casually have sex?" I asked him and Naruto's face went very red from the last question. "You have to give me credit, I kissed you on the cheek when you left. Do you know how much guts that took for me to do that?" My face had begun to go red also from just remembering the kiss.

"I-I don't know." In a quiet tone, Naruto stuttered out to me. "I've been thinking about this while I was off training, but could never really think of something good." We were quiet for a few seconds before he spoke again. "I really do like you Harmony. I just never know what to do about it."

"Okay, so neither of us have any idea of what to do." I said and chuckled a bit over it. "I'm supposed to be the smart one and don't know what to do. We're officially screwed."

"Hey!" Naruto said but I had begun to erupt into a fit of laughter. "I'm smart!"

"Of course you are." I said in a patronizing tone to him and continued to laugh over our situation. All the hours I had spent in frustration and worry over the topic had melted away more and more as I laughed.

"Ah! You better believe it!" In frustration, Naruto yelled and crossed his arms over his chest defensively.

"Aw, Naruto! Stop pouting so much!" Playfully, I said and messed up his hair a bit. Then again, his hair was always messy so it didn't do much to it. The Konoha's Sexy Haired Men Society had been able to strike again. "I need you to be able to help me move some stuff to my new apartment. Unless, you're too weak that is."

"I AM NOT WEAK!" Naruto yelled and ran towards the apartment. My eyes widened in shock as he took a head start before me.

"HEY! EVEN AFTER TWO YEARS, YOU'RE WILLING TO LOSE TO ME IN A RACE!" I yelled as I took off after him. It was a close competition, but I beat him a few seconds later. "Beat you!" Cheerfully, I exclaimed with a goofy grin on my face.

"I was so sure that I was going to win." Naruto said sadly as I opened the door and casually shrugged my shoulders. "I've been training really hard!"

"Come on, I've been training too also. I have speed, while you have determination and motivational speeches." I explained as I walked into the bedroom and began to put some of my clothes on the bed. "Go collect some of the kitchen silverware from the kitchen for me." Naruto gave me a look with his mouth wide open. "Okay fine, please."

"You're just going to easily move out?" Naruto asked me as he saw me put the last of my clothes on the bed.

"Am I not supposed to?" I asked him with a raised eye brow as I went towards my ninja supplies.

"I just didn't think you would leave me so easily." Naruto said and I turned towards him with an angry expression on my face.

"Don't you dare try to make me look like the bad guy for doing what's best for both of us. Tsunade is right and we both know it. Besides, we both need to be independent people. We're not the kind to easily depend on others all the time." I said and went back towards my ninja gear to put on the bed.

"Sorry, you're right." In a sad tone, Naruto said to me. "I was just... frustrated I guess and took it out on you."

I had to bite my tongue to keep back a snarky remark. Instead, I lightly smiled and turn my body towards him. "Okay, then go and get me some kitchen stuff since we both know that you won't use them one bit."

Moving out was definitely best for both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Ahoy there maties! (: I hope you like this chapter and I made you laugh a bit. How is school for you guys? (: Any snow days? Also, have any of you guys seen Attack on Titan? Levi has officially charmed my nipples off with his mad Titan killing skills. c:

Kakashi: Hush, I'm reading.

Me: SPEAKING OF DIRTY BOOKS! For Valentines day, a great pick up line to a fellow Naruto fan is, "Hey girl, how about you and I make our own Icha Icha Paradise." If a person's nipples aren't charmed off after them, then they probably just didn't them in the first place. (x

Kakashi: Still reading.

Me: Still fabulous. -puts on pimp coat- I'M OUT HOME DAWGIE!

Have a wonderful day and stay youthful! Farewell lovelies! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Them By ~B

Fanfiction

182K 1.7K 5
One insult. One betrayal. One accidental slip, and everything changes. Naruto leaves The Hidden Leaf Village when he's just 12 years old. Wounded and...
1K 24 8
Naruto has for years put up with the name calling, the abuse that the entire Leaf Village has done to him, in the hopes that one day, they would acce...
432 7 8
"Bonds aren't just about history or blood, It's something much stronger, Feelings of love, that's all you need," In which a sensitive Jinchuriki and...
3.5K 144 14
This a Naruhina story that takes place right after the pain attack and continues all the way till they're young adults. This is Naruto realizing his...