The Human Xenocide

By Lammalord

(For book 2 Search for "The Human Retaliation" by Freelove) Lilly was a normal girl, until one distraught day... More

Chapter One - Sobs
Chapter Two - Case of a Lifetime
Chapter Three - I can Read
Chapter Four - Look What I can Do
Chapter Five - That was Unexpected
Chapter Six - I can Control You
Chapter Seven - Sean
Chapter Eight - Doctor Visits
Chapter Nine - Mr. Germdols
Chapter Ten - Him
Chapter Eleven - The Wizard
Chapter Twelve - Darth
Chapter Thirteen - Risen Sire Zee Colde
Chapter Fourteen - Bathroom Stall
Chapter Sixteen - Here I am
Chapter Seventeen - Mr. President
Chapter Eighteen - Away from You
Chapter Nineteen - The Egyption Fort
Chapter Twenty - Fire in the Courtyard
Chapter Twenty-One - I Met the Devil
Chapter Twenty-Two - Damages
Chapter Twenty-Three - Loose Fingers and The Caravan
Chapter Twenty-Four - To Perm
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Freezing Cold
Chapter Twenty-Six - Wrath of Russia
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Everything Falls Apart
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Taking England
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Bigger Picture
Chapter Thirty - Hostile Takeover
Chapter Thirty-One - Gun Games
Chapter Thirty-Two - The Road We Travel
Chapter Thirty-Three - Statistically Wartime
Chapter Thirty-Four - The most Important Human in the World
Chapter Thirty-Five - The Devil's Chessboard
Chapter Thirty-Six - The Art of Fighting Back
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Ending the World Together
Chapter Thirty-Eight - The Art of Losing the War
Chapter Thirty-Nine - The Doom Bringer
Chapter Forty - Hopeful Slaughter
Chapter Forty-One - Bloody Retribution
Chapter Forty-Two - It's all in the Transcript
Chapter Forty-Three - The German Convention
Epilogue
Book Two - Teaser
Book Two - The Retaliation is Here
Update: Prequel, Tether: Abominations and Miscreations

Chapter Fifteen- Mistress and Sin

10.2K 214 13
By Lammalord

Vote to Support!

Lilly came out of her jump in a dimly lit underground passage: the sewer.  The single storm gutter above was the only source of light, but with her improved vision it was all she needed.  Lilly pushed Sean away from her, exhausted, and tried to stand.  The best she could do was get onto her hands and knees. She crawled a few feet away from him on her hands before turning around and collapsing against a moist wall.  As she sunk into a seated position the blood covering her clothing smeared against the wall.  She was extremely tired, just like the last time she lost a lot of blood.  And like last time all she wanted to do was sleep.  But she couldn’t yet.

She forced herself onto all fours again and crawled over to Sean’s body which was lying still on the cold concrete moss infested ground.  She shoved her fingers past his bloodied blue shirt and rested her hand on his chest.  It felt warm. The feeling of his slow heartbeat filled her hand and vibrated up her arm.  His heart was a lot faster than hers; she wasn’t sure if what she did even worked. He seemed to be beating well above her normal heartbeat.

Satisfied he was at least alive she set her head on the cold concrete and her eyes drifted shut in an instant.  Her hand remained on Sean’s chest, unconsciously checking his heartbeat.

***

He fingered pointlessly though the channels.  Now there was nothing left for him to do now, he destroyed the only threat against him.  The only thing left now was to wait, bored.  He stopped on a channel as the large ‘Breaking News’ white letters surrounded by large red boarders scrolled across the bottom in of the screen.  It was probably some crap they were forced to report due to the lack of any news worthy items as of late.  But the bold letters did their job and prevented him from wavering too far from the channel.

With full intentions to go back to the breaking news he flipped the channels real quick to finish his survey of the world-wide news.   He noticed the same broadcast on another channel—a broadcast on two different channels, maybe it was actually breaking news.  He flipped back to the first channel, it was the middle of the afternoon in the city the news station was broadcasting from.  It must be something slightly bigger than the normal news.  He pushed the guide button and noticed a row of drama re-runs the newscast interrupted. 

He turned the volume off mute as the screen flipped to a female reporter with blond hair and a decent tan sitting behind a desk at the broadcasting station.  She was reporting, “As we continue to follow this story—early this morning the station received a tape of a murder caught on a cell phone camera.  This murder as reviewed by our professionals is considered as ‘un-human,” she paused and pulled an earpiece out of her ear.  The newscaster turned to the side and started talking to someone off the screen as the camera went black. 

A few seconds later it flipped to a man located outside of a bathroom at what appeared to be a school.  “Blood was reported to be just about everywhere—on campus security said they had cornered the murderer and victim in one of the stalls but they somehow managed to get away.  They vanished out of thin air as one officer stated.  The campus went on lockdown soon after, but has the students have since been released, no other injuries were reported.”

The screen flipped once again to the female in the newscast room.  The presentation of this news was obviously unorganized and confused.  “Thank you Tom.” She said to the man as she turned to the camera, “This graphic recording will be shown right here on this channel in a few moments.  We’re still unsure if this is a recording of a murder or some sort of publicity stunt for an oncoming film.  The actions the murderer takes are, unreal.” 

The screen flashed back then turned back on as an out of focus cell phone camera pointed at a white and blue tiled wall.  Several voices where whispering behind the camera, “You are totally lying Mik, a girl wouldn’t go into the bathroom to kill someone.”

“No I’m not!”  A shaky voice responded in a whisper, “She was in there, biting his neck.  And it looked like he was hugging her too.”

“We will find out about your BS when we round the corner.” A third voice piped up.

“It’s not! Shh listen, you can hear him struggling!”  The voices quieted and a distant scraping was heard though the camera—shoes grinding against the tile.

“Let’s go,” the boy holding the phone walked confidently around the corner, the camera flung around a lot before it landed on the first stall.  Not a single voice was heard behind the picture.  The shaky voice wasn’t lying after all.

The girl wasn’t biting the guy like the voice said but instead had a needle and thread.  The camera went out of focus and zoomed in on the guy’s neck—four deep holes where gushing out blood.  The holes were surrounded by several smaller cuts and imprinted teeth marks.  They didn’t say a word as the girl situated the thread and went for one of the four holes.  With speeds so fast the camera couldn’t pick them up she sewed up one of the four holes.  One second she had the needle and thread and the next thing there was thread that had weaved back and forth six times squeezing the hole shut.

She repeated this for another hole as the camera didn’t move and not a single word was spoken behind it.  Finally someone built up the nerve to go do something.  The guy with the camera fixed on the hard working girl took a step forward speaking out, “Hey girl what are you doing?!  Trying to kill him!?” 

Black eyes glared back as the girl snapped up letting the watery blood drip from her hair.  Her face, neck and mouth were covered in red. The blood on her neck was already starting to dry while blood dripping out of her mouth was still fresh.  The she opened her mouth.  Fangs—the camera caught everything.  The camera moved back quickly and a few panicked mummers where picked up behind it. One of them whispered, “Vampire…”

Once the camera scooted back she resumed sewing.  Once done she yanked the toilet paper off the roll and attempted to sop up the blood on the guy’s neck.  He was now unconscious.  Once clean she reached out for a roll of duct tape and stuck a single large piece over the fang marks covering them up.  The camera turned for the small hallway as the door was busted open.

Two officers flew around the corner followed by a short panting student—apparently one of the boys ran for help.  The camera turned back to the girl and was blocked by the first officer.  A large crash was heard as the camera struggled to get a shot of the girl. One of the officers yelled with his gun drawn, “Put your hands where I can see them, now!”  The second officer pulled in front of the camera as well further blocking its view then drew his gun.

The camera struggled a bit before finally getting a picture again between the two officers and from above.  The girl hissed at the officers showing her fangs once more.  Then she dropped down onto the chest of the boy and they both were replaced by several thin strands of twisting black smoke.  The recording ended.

The TV went back to the female in the news station, “More on this developing story will come as soon as we get it.  Hollywood has not yet confirmed this to be a hoax for an upcoming film.  The boys and officer who witnessed the murder and disappearance have not yet exposed anything.  The female and male in the picture have not yet been found.”

“In other news,” the newscaster continued the picture behind her changing from the school to an aerial shot of a small town, “Russia has confirmed a mass murder last night.  An entire town of 2000 people in central Russia was found slaughtered in their houses.  The conditions of the bodies and what town was attacked have not been revealed.  However, Russian officials have said that not a single survivor has been found.”

Pop flipped off the TV.  So Lilly got caught on camera killing her boyfriend and a mass murder in Russia?  Pop had a feeling he somehow influenced both these conflicts.  He taught Lilly a lot about herself and was in central Russia the day before the murders started.  But what happened there?  Now, that was interesting.

***

Soft thud, the light pounding throbbed in his head.  Headache.  He slowly twitched his hands to make sure they were still there and tried to roll over to hide his body from the chill that filled his body. Thud. A strong voice commanded him, “Get up.”  The upper half of his body flung into an upright position. Thud.  He moved his hand for his head. Thud.  His body ached, all the pain felt as if it originated from a single location, his neck. Thud. 

The commander of the voice seemed to notice his discomfort. “Drink this,” a glass was handed to him, he lifted it to his mouth and began drinking it without hesitation.  Warm and salty, it burned as it went down his throat, it was disgusting.  He stopped and let what he had in his mouth seep down his throat.  The liquid didn’t help him at all, if anything it made him feel more sick.  He stuck his hand back out holding the nearly full glass away from his face.  Someone took it, he didn’t look.  Thud.  His opened eyes stared down into his lap, feeling every inch of the soreness erupt throughout his stiff body.  Thud.

 “Drink this,” the commanding voice ordered him again, he took the glass.  He lifted the glass to his mouth and started drinking once again without examining its contents.  Water, this time he drunk the entire glass—it was refreshing.  Thud.  He rubbed his free hand hard against his forehead. The headache infested his entire head and sent waves through his body.  His eyes hurt, his head hurt, his jaw was stiff—and his neck, his neck felt like a fire was boiling the skin.

“Look at me,” the voice ordered.  He looked up from his lap, a girl?  He never noticed the tone of the voice belonged to a girl, he just knew it was talking to him, wait. He continued to examine the figure in front of him.  He knew her. At least he thought he did.  She reached out for his forehead. 

He didn’t budge as her cold hands pressed down against his head.  Coolness spread over his forehead and draped down onto his face then further to his neck.  After his neck, the cold exploded to all ends of his body.  He shivered. Once she removed her hand the cold wisped itself away, along with the headache.  Only the sore muscles in his neck remained.  Lilly! That’s who this girl was.  He wanted to say something to her, ask what was going on but for some reason he couldn’t find any words.  He was speechless.

“Oh, not anymore honey.” She responded to his inner shock, “Someone like me doesn’t deserve such a pretty name.”  He didn’t think twice about what she said, it was as if he understood her already.  “Neither do you.  So, I’m going to give you a new one,” once again he understood, for some reason he couldn’t think of his name anyways.  He needed her to remind him. “Sin.  You’re Sin.”  Now he knew his name, Sin—he was always Sin and always will be, unless she said otherwise.

“As for me,” she was talking about herself now, “call me,” she sat down in front of him trying to think up of a good name for herself, “Mistress Damned.”

“Yes,” he felt himself say, once against able to speak, “Mistress.”

She flung out of her seated position on the slimy ground and stuck her hand out, “Get up. We need to get you cleaned up,” she said.  Sin looked down at his body, a blue shirt? No, not anymore, it was covered in a deep red—red? Blood, his blood.  He did need to get cleaned up.  He stuck his hand up for hers and she pulled him up as if his weight didn’t matter.  His mind was clouded, oblivious to anything she failed to mention.  He followed.

They were suddenly in a bathroom—it looked nice, clean, and everything was shinny.  He saw the little bar of fresh soap next to the sink and a large tub.  It looked like a hotel bathroom.  He didn’t consider how he suddenly went from a dark sewer to a bathroom; as a matter of fact he never really noticed the sewer.   It didn’t matter.  She pointed at a neatly folded towel on a golden rack next to the sink.  He turned to it, for him?

 He turned back to where she was, she was gone.  Where did she go?  He felt empty without her near him. He turned back to the towel—that was the last thing she pointed at, maybe he had to do something with it?  But he didn’t move—he didn’t want to.  He felt someone’s hand brush through his hair.  It quickly hit a knot and retreated.  He turned back around.  She was there again, with a black bag in her left hand.

She handed him the bag, “For you, some new clothes,” after he took the bag from her hand she continued, “Clean up, take a shower, a bath—whatever you want.  Brush the blood out of your hair and toss the clothes you are wearing into that trash can,” she pointed at the golden bin hidden under the sink, “then put your new clothes on,” she started to leave, Sin didn’t budge—she was leaving him?  She stopped at the door and turned around, she noticed he didn’t move.  “Don’t worry,” she said in a soothing voice, “I’ll be right outside this room waiting for you.  Now make sure you are spotless when you come out.” She smiled and closed the door behind her.

She’s not leaving! Good! Sin felt calmed, better—knowing she’ll be right outside.  He looked at the bathtub, then to the adjacent shower.  Mistress gave him a choice.  He didn’t like making his own decisions—he wanted her to tell him everything.  She said shower first—so that must mean she wants him take a shower more. He began to pull off his bloody clothes for a shower.

***

Clean.  Now Mistress had something important to say—something for him to do. He was excited.  Her orders, he liked when she told him what to do. He wanted to do whatever she said, anything for her.  She hadn’t said anything yet but he knew it.  He knew somehow that she had something important to tell her.  He exited the bathroom and moved into a master bedroom, then out for the living room.  His clean bare feet skidded along the carpet and moved onto the cool wooden floor sticking slightly to the slick surface.

She was sitting at the wooden table.  She had something on the table.  Chicken and rice, it looked like she ordered some food from the room service.  He continued right up to the table and paused until she noticed him, “You can have some,” she said without looking up from the food sitting in front of her, untouched.  She had something in her hand, as he sat down at the table he snuck a quick peek into her lap.  A cell phone, it looked familiar. He thought it was his phone.  She can have it,he reaffirmed himself.

Thirty minutes of silence passed as he ate slowly, watching her every move in anticipation.  She didn’t eat much, but he waited for her to speak, anything, not wanting to miss a word.  She broke the silence said, “I want you to go to school tomorrow,” firmly.  The cell phone had been put away.  “You won’t remember anything that has happened since you saw me yesterday, until I tell you otherwise.  And, of course, you will follow my every order,” she paused, “even if I tell you or don’t.”

Do everything she says! Easy!  His mind went blank.  Sean looked around, confused. Where was he? Want happened?  He observed the room before his eyes set on her, “Lilly? Where am I?” he said.

Lilly sucked in a surprised breath and scooted her chair back slightly.  She wasn’t expecting this. “Um, my hotel room, in hiding.”

“I was at school, going to the bathroom then I’m here.  What happened?” he stood up and followed a distant mumbling.  A TV was on in the back end of the kitchen, its volume nearly muted. 

“Um,” Lilly didn’t want to tell him the truth.  She could just order him not to talk about it but decided not to.

He walked into the kitchen and froze—his eyes didn’t leave the television hidden in the back end of the kitchen.  “Lilly..!” his voice picked up as he took a step back, “what did you do?” he took another step back and ran into something soft. 

Two hands wrapped around him as he felt a head brush up against his shoulder.  “I made you mine.”  She glanced up at the screen; it was a repeat of the cell phone recording of her attacking him, again.  She was quickly and desperately sewing up one of the four fang bites in the video.  In a calm voice she behind him, “Turn that off for me… okay?” 

He pushed out of her light hug and strode a few steps forward to hit the power button without a second thought.  He turned around and stood in front of the TV, “That was me on TV! And you fixing up a bite mark,” his hand went for his neck.

“No.”  Lilly firmly said.  His hand retracted back down to his side.  “You know what I said,” she walked up to him and got close to his face, “now,” she was only an inch from his lips, “go to bed and do what you’re told in the morning.  I probably won’t be here when you wake up, but your know how to get to the school.  I taught you that much.”

He looked down into the black depths of her eyes that almost completely matched his own and walked around her, to the single bedroom.

Lilly stayed for a moment looking into nothing before she sighed.  This was going to get interesting.  She had no idea what was going to happen next.  But she knew one thing—she wasn’t planning on staying hidden anymore. 

She jumped for the small city surrounding their high school.  It was already dark outside.  She wanted to get noticed, but she didn’t see the need to kill anyone.  She started off by jumping into the first house she saw.  This night was going to be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.