Summer Crushes || Dipper X Re...

By Crazy_For_Christmas

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break... More

Tourist Trapped
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Dipper Vs Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Tressure
The Time Traveler's Pig
Fight Fighters
Little Dipper
Summerween
Boss Mabel
The Deep End
Carpet Diem
Boyz Crazy
Land Before Swine
Dreamscaperers
Gideon Rises
Scary-oke
Into The Bunker
The Golf War
Sock Opera
Soos and the real girl
Little Gift Shop Of Horrors
Northwest Mansion Mystery
Not What He Seems
A Tale Of Two Stans
Dipper and Mabel vs. The Future
Weirdmageddon Part 1 / 2
Weirdmageddon part 3
Christmas With The Pines
You Grew Up On Us
AHHH UPDATE
Sequel!

Society Of The Blind Eye

9.1K 262 226
By Crazy_For_Christmas

I looked at the poster board as Dipper chewed on yet another pen. "Alright author, who are you? Who are you.." The pen burst open and he yelled throwing it into the pile of broken pens. "Not again." I looked at him before going back to the poster board. "Hey, bro-bro, look what I got!" Mabel yelled running in with a bottle. "Yay, a filthy green bottle." Dipper said sarcastically. "It's a bottle message from Mermado, remember? He was part fish, part shirtless guy." She gaspsed. "What if he wants to get back together?" I looked at her and then the bottle. "I wouldn't get your hopes up, Mabel." Dipper said to her. "Too late! Hopes are way way up." She squealed excitedly and opened the bottle reading the letter. "Dear Mabel... it is with a heavy heart that I must inform you, I'm getting married?!" I looked at her and  she read it over and over. "And there it is." Dipper said to me. "In order to prevent an undersea civil war... arranged wedding....queen of the manatees?!" Mabel looked at a photo. "She's so beautiful. This can't be happening." I hugged Mabel. "Oh, Mabel. You'll get over him eventually." Dipper said as I rubbed her arms. "You don't understand, Dipper." She grabbed her scrapbook. "On my first day here, I made this page for summer romances. Look at my luck." She pointed to the photo of Norman. "Turned out to be gnomes, child psycho Gideon, then theres Have Bensen, made out with his own hands. And now..." She wrote failed above the page. "I wish I could just forget about them forever." I sighed. "Hey, if it's any consolation, my summer mission isn't a huge success either. I'm still trying to find the author of this journal, but with his laptop smashed, I've lost any lead in finding him." I looked at them as they both looked at me. "Yeah mine hasn't been great either." I said to them. "Wait a minute, Dipper look!" Mabel said looking through the glass bottle at the laptop. "Through your bottle?" He asked her. "Just do it." She said giving him the bottle. He looked through and and smiled. "McGucket Labs." I frowned as he read out loud. "Old man McGucket?" I asked him taking the bottle and looking for myself. "You don't think?.." Mabel asked as I looked back at them both. "Couldn't be...Doesn't make any sense, unless." Dipper ran to the board and started connecting strings. "This matches with this...this goes over here...and then the name....so that would mean...Old Man McGucket wrote the journals?!" I looked at them both. 

We all ran into the gift shop. "Wendy, Soos, we need to go see Old Man McGucket!" Dipper yelled to them both. "We'll explain on the way!" Mabel yelled before we all ran outside. "Hey what about work!" Stan yelled to us as we drove towards the junkyard. 

"Old Man McGucket, are you here?" Dipper called out. "McGucket?" I asked looking around. "Here hillbilly-billy-billy-billy." Soos called out. I waled over to where I heard laughter and saw Nate and Lee stood laughing. "McSuckIt?" I asked looking at the graffiti. "Even for you Nate that sucks." I said as they laughed. "Get outta here, you salt lickin', hornswagglin!...Mcsuckit, they got me good." I frowned and looked at him. "Visitors! Come, come." He took all of us inside. "Pull up some rust metal. You're just in time for my hourly turf war with the hillbilly that lives in my mirror." He started yelling at his reflection in the bath tub. "Quit starin' at me when I bathe!" I looked at Dipper and whispered. "Are you sure this is him?" And he bit his lip. "You can drop the act, McGucket I know you're the author. You studied the mysteries of this town and wrote this book." Dipper held up the journal. "Dude, you're the genius Dipper's been searching for all summer!" Wendy said looking at the confused old man. "Uh, Genius? I'm no genius. I've never done nothing' worthwhile in my life. Everyone knows I'm no good to nobody. I can't remember what I used to be, but I must've been a big failure to end up like this." I looked at Dipper. "But the laptop has your name on it." Soos said to him. "What about this book? Are you sure you didn't write it? Here, look closely." Dipper flipped through the journal. "I told you, I don't recall. Everything before 1982 is just a blur. Just a hazy." The journal flipped towards a photo and McGucket shrieks. "The Blind Eyes! Robes, the men, my mind! They did something!" I frowned and grabbed the journal looking at the page. "Who did?" Dipper asked him. "I...oh, I don't recall." I read through the page. "Oh you poor old man! No wonder your mind's all." Mabel blew a raspberry. "You've been through something intense." I looked at Dipper and handed him the journal back. "What if McGucket learned something he wasn't supposed to know, and someone, or something messed with his mind? We'veg got to get to the bottom of this." Dipper said to us all. "Think, dude. What is the earliest thing you can remember?" Wendy asked the old man. "Uh, this is, I think." He pulled down a newspaper article. "The History Museum!"Wendy yelled to Dipper. "That's where we're going." 

We walked into the museum and Mabel was sighing. "Dude you okay?" I asked her as everyone looked around. "Y/N everything reminds me of my failed romances." I frowned and hugged her. "That formaldehyde heart. That romantic diorama. Even this poster of my most recent ex-crush." She pulled the poster of Gabe that was on the wall down only to reveal a poster of Sev'ral Timez. "Aw come on!" I sighed. "Mabel I'm sure at some point in the summer you will have a successful, you just haven't found the right one yet." She pushed me gently. "Easy for you to say your crush is right there all the time." I shook my head. "Well he has a crush on someone else so it's never going to work." I said looking over at Dipper who was talking to McGucket. "Guys, look!" Soos yells, I turned and saw a shadowy figure running away. "Hey, who's there?" Dipper yelled as we all ran after it. We ran into a room filled with depiction of eyes. "Well kettle my corn. He vanish-ified." I shook my head, "That made no sense." I said looking around the room. "Where did he go?" Dipper asked feeling along the walls. "I feel like all these eyeballs are a-watchin' me." I looked at them and nudged Dipper. "Dipper they are watching." I whispered into his ear. "Move aside." Dipper yelled to McGucket, when he moved there was a central eye. "Push it." I said to him. Once he did a staircase formed behind the fireplace in the room. "Secret passageway." I smiled brightly. "We'll have to be stealthy. I'll hambone  a message if there trouble." He started slapping his arms and legs. "I have no idea what that means." Dipper said walking to the stair case. "Come on." I whispered to everyone as we walked down them together. "Novus ordo seclorum." I heard people chanting, I stopped in my tracks and held my finger to my lips. "Who is the subject of our meeting?" I looked around the corner carefully and saw Lazy Susan. "This woman!" Someone yelled. "It's lazy Susan I whispered to them. "What is it you have seen?" A man yelled to her. "Speak!" A bunch of people yelled back. "Uh, well, Uh. I was leaving the diner, and I saw these little bearded doodads, and I was, like, Bwaaa?" I looked at the man and he pulled out a gun from a box, I grabbed Dippers hand in fear and he looked around the corner with me. "You won't be like bwaaa for much longer." The man holding the gun said. "What is that gizmo? It looks like a hair dryer. Are you guys barbers?" The man shot the gun and she yelled. "Lazy Susan what do you know of the little bearded men?" The man with the gun asked her. "My mind is cleared, thanks to the Society of the blind eye." I frowned and let go of Dippers hand. "It is unseen." They all chanted. "Oh my gosh. They erased Lazy Susan's memory." I looked at the rest of them. "They should've wiped off that awful mascara." I looked at him with a confused look. "I think she looks beautiful." Mabel argued back. "She's doing the best she can, Soos!" Wendy whisper yelled to him. "Whoa, touched a nerve there." I looked back into the room. "Lazy Susan, how do you feel?" She was being led away. "I feel great! I can't even remember what was wrong, or what I'm doing here, or if I'm a man or a woman!" I looked back at the man. "Your memories will be safe with us, buried in the hall of the forgotten." He took a tube from the gun and wrote Susan Wentwoth onto it. "Meeting adjourned." 

"Amazing. A secret society of evil mind erasers. I'll bet they erased your memory a long time ago. If we could find where your memories have been hidden, it could be the key to unlocking all the mysteries in Gravity Falls. All right, Mabel, Wendy and Y/N you three stay here and make sure those robe guys don't come back." Dipper said. "Whoo! Girls club!" Wendy said to us. "Soos, you, me and McGucket are gonna go find the hall of the forgotten." Soos's hat sucked into the pipe. "Follow that hat!" 

Me, Mabel and Wendy sat in the main chamber. "I just don't get it, Wendy. I hug a lot, I can burp the alphabet, I have scratch and sniff clothing. Why does every boy leave me?" I looked over at Wendy. "Pfft, who cares? Boys are the worst. You shouldn't get hung up, man." I looked at Mabel now. "Maybe I come on too strong, you know?" I bit my lip. "Well, what's your opener? Pretend I'm a boy." She put her hair up and have herself a mustache. "Mmm, testosterone." She spat making me laugh. "HI! I'M MABEL! I'M TWELVE AND I OWN A PIG! WANT TO GET MARRIED?!" Me and Wendy both started laughing. "Honestly, that was perfect. You should just forget about guys, man." Wendy said letting her hair down. "Wendy, that's it. Forget about guys." She grabs the memory gun. "I just need to type Summer romances into this thing and I wont feel bad about them anymore." I grabbed the gun. "Whoa, hold up Mable. We don't even know what that thing does.You could accidentally erase, like, learning to read, or breathe, or..." I looked at her. "One of those terrible songs you cant get out of your head." She looked at me and Wendy. 

"I don't know Mabel this is a bad idea." I said as she took the gun. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Wendy asked her. "All ideas are good ideas!" She yelled before an alarm started ringing. "Do you hear that?" I asked them looking around. "Ahhh!" I yelled as people were walking towards us. "Let us go!" I yelled kicking around as they pulled us into a room and tied us to a pole. "You shouldn't have come here. We do not give up our secrets lightly." Te man with the gun from before said standing in front of us. "Who are you bathrobe-wearing freaks?!" Wendy asked trying to get out of the rope. "Why are you doing this?" Dipper asked. "And what's with the freak British accent?" I asked him. "Well, I suppose we are going to erase your minds anyway." One by one each of the people started to unmask themselves. "Toby Determined?" Mabel asked. "Bud Gleeful." Dipper said. "That farmer guy?" Wendy said. "Creepy dude who married a woodpecker? You too? How's that marriage goin', by the way?" Soos asked the man. "Oh, great, great." He whispered. "Not great." I looked back at the main guy. "And you've never meet me before and if you had, you wouldn't remember." He took off his hood and revealed a bald tattooed head with a red scared through one of his eyes. "I am Blind Ivan, and we are the Society of the blind eye. Formed many years ago by our founder...our founder...Does anyone remember who he was?" Bud looked at Ivan. "We've been using that ray on our own brains an awful lot." Dipper struggled against the rope. "Why would you do all this? What do you have to gain?" He asked Ivan. "

As you have no doubt discovered, Gravity Falls is a town plagued with supernatural strangeness. No one knew how to stop the things that went bump in the night, so our founder invented the next best thing: a way for us to forget. We took it upon ourselves to help the troubled townsfolk by erasing the memories of the strange things they've seen. Now the people of Gravity Falls go about their lives ignorant and happy, thanks to us. And as a perk, we help ourselves forget things that trouble us. Everyone has something they'd rather forget. In fact, your own sister was about to use that ray on herself. Isn't that right?" I looked at Mabel. "Mabel? Seriously?" I looked at Dipper. "Ha ha, maybe..."She said to him. "Don't you see? This is ruining our lives! What about old Man McGucket? He lives in a hut and talks to animals, thanks to you. Don't you feel bad about that?!" Dipper yelled to Ivan. "Mmm, maybe a little." He shot himself with the ray. "But not anymore. You won't be telling anyone else what you've learned here. Say goodbye to your summer." He aimed the gun at us. "Guys, if we're gonna forget everything, ig to some stuff I wanna get off my chest. Mabel, for half the summer, I thought your name was Maple, like the syrup. No one corrected me!" Soos admitted. "I only love some of my stuffed animals, and the guilt it killing me!" Mabel yelled. "Sometime I use big words, and I don't actually know what they mean. I mean, I'm supposed to be the smart guy. If I'm not the smart guy, who am I?" Wendy looked at us. "Okay, I'm not actually laid back. I'm stressed, like 24/7. Have you met my family?" Everyone looked at me. "Alright! I have the biggest crush on-" Before I could finish McGucket hit the gun out of Ivans hand. "McGucket?!" Everyone i the room called out. "I raided the mining display for weapons. Now fight like a hillbilly fellers!" I grabbed a banjo. "What is this going to do?" I asked him. "They know too much. Don't let them escape!" Ivan yelled. A society member came after me so I hit him with the banjo. "Get this song outta your head!" I yelled hitting him again. "Dysentery's gonna get you, dwag!" Soos yelled after another memeber. "I gotta get the memory tube." Dipper yelled to me. "Oh no you don't." Someone yelled. "Mabel catch!" He yelled throwing the memory tube into a transport tube. "I'll take that, thank you. Give it up boy. You're no match for the unstoppable power of-" He stopped as he rob caught in the tube and was pulled off leaving him in his underwear. "That's right, I don't wear nothin' under my robe. Not gonna apologise for that. Maybe y'all should apologise for bein' a bunch of prudes." I covered my eyes. "Well time to erase that forever." Soos said holding up the gun but Ivan snatches it.  "Give me that tube!" I jumped onto Ivans back. "Never! That memory belongs to McGucket!" I yelled to him. "The Society's secrets belong to us." He pushes them all into a corner and then throws me down next to them. "Y/n!" Dipper yelled as I hit the floor. "End of the line. By tomorrow, this will all seem like a bad dream. Say goodbye to your previous memories." He fires the gun. "NO!" Dipper yelled hiding his eyes but something happened. "McGucket?" I asked looking at him. "Dipper Mcgucket saved you...he took the bullet for you." Another one hit him. "You okay?" I asked Mcgucket. "As I'll ever be!" He laughed. "What?" Dipper said confused. "Why isn;t this working?" Ivan asked. "Hit me with your best shot. Badly. but my minds been gone for thirty-odd years. You can't break what's already broken!...Say goodnight sally!" McGucket yelled before headbutting Ivan. 

We tied up everyone else. "Unhand us!" Ivan yelled to us. "It isn't so fun being tied up, is it?" Soos asked. "Hey, wanna draw on their faces?" Mabel asked. I handed her a pen. "Tra-la-la" She crossed out Ivans knowledge tattoo and wrote butts. "Hey, stop that! That's not funny!" Ivan yelled at her. "It's pretty funny." She said to him. "It's, like, objectively funny." Soos added. "We''ll have our revenge. We'll never forget what you've done." I handed Dipper the gun. "Oh, I think you just might." He aimed it at them all. "Say cheese." I giggled as he shot them all.

We stood outside the Museum and everyone was in their normal clothes. "Thanks for visiting the museum of Golder Miner appreciation night. Be sure to tip the gold miner on your way out." Ivan walked over to me and Dipper. "I'm sorry, but what's my name? Where am I?" I looked at Dipper. "Oh, might have overdone that one." Mabel walked over. "Your name is toot-toot Mcbumbresnazzle. You're a travelling banjo minstrel. with a song in your heart and funny tattoos on your head." Ivan nodded. "Yes, I am Toot-toot McBumbersnazzle. Cheers." He said before walking away. "All right, McGucket,  are you ready to see your memories? Find out who you really are?" Dipper asked him. "I'm not so sure. What I if I don't like what I see?" I looked at him. "We've come all this way. Go on." Mabel said to him. 

McGucket put the tube into the machine. On the tape there was McGucket but 30 years younger. "My name is Fiddleford Hadron McGucket, and I wish to unsee what I have seen." We all gasped. "sweet Sarsaparilla." McGucket yelled. "For the past year, I have been working as an assistant for a visiting researcher. He has been cataloging his findings about Gravity Falls in a series of journals. I helped him build a machine which he believed had the potential to benefit all mankind, but something went wrong. I decided to quit the project. But I lie awake at night, haunted by the thoughts of what I've done. I believe I have invented a machine that can permanently erase these memories from my mind" He held up the gun to his head. "Test subject One: Fiddleford." He shoots it and the screen goes static and comes back on. "It worked! I can't recall a thing." Static again. "I call it the Society of the Blind Eye. We will help those who want to forget by erasing their bad memories!" Static again, this time when Mcgucket is back he looks dishevelled and nervous. "Today, I came across a colony of little men, very disturbing. I would like to forget seeing this." Static again and then a messy lap with Mcgucket in a cast. " I accidentally hit another car in town today. I feel terri-bibble! Terrible. I've been forgetting words lately. I wonder if there are any negative side effects..." Static yet again and this time McGucket has a beard and is filing in a motel. "I saw something in the lake, something big!  My hair's been a-fallin' out, so I got this hat from a scarecrow. Hey, are my pants on backwards?" Static agina and then he was filming from the junk yard. "yROO RKSVI! gIRZMTOV!" The tape finished. 

"Oh, McGucket I'm so sorry." Mabel said to him. "Aw, hush. You kids helped me get my memories back. Just like you said." Mabel looked at him. "But did you want those memories back?" Mcguckt looked at us. "After all these years, I finally know who I am. Maybe I messed up in the past, but now that I seen what happened, I can begin to put myself together again." He started hamboning again. "Still don't know what that means. So, wait. You weren't the author, but you worked with him. Do you remember who he was?" Dipper asked him. "It's beginning to come back, but I need more time. And reading glasses. Heck!" He spat. "I got some rememberin' to do." I watched him walk away and we all walked to Soos's car. "You never revealed your secret crush.." Wendy said poking me gently. I just silently looked at Dipper and she smiled at me.

"Stan what is it?" I asked groaning as he woke me in the middle of the night. "Kid come on I need your help." He rushed me downstairs and to the broken vending machine. "It's broken, has been for years." I said looking at it. "Shh." He whispered punching a code into the machine before it opened. "Come on." My eyes widened and he walked me down into a secret liar. "Stan?" I asked looking around at the place. "You're not to tell the twins anything." I looked around. "What is this place?" He sat me at a desk. "Don't move." He ignored my question. "I don't care if its dangerous. I don't care how long it takes. I'm gonna pull this off, and no one's gonna get in my way." He said looking at me with an evil smile. "Stan...."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 400 35
Mabel and Dipper Pines returned to Gravity Falls, Oregon this summer once again to spend there next adventure! Of course, they expected a normal..wel...
740K 20.3K 25
What if nobody really liked Dipper. Not Mabel, Stan, Ford, Soos, Wendy, Pacifica, no one. Except Bill, the only person, well Demon, to show any genui...
10.7K 497 33
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines Fanfiction] *Written in P.O.V* The very first summer the Pines twins spent in Gravity Falls left Dipper feeling curious...
1.9K 270 28
Dipper and Mabel left until next summer. Soos took over the mystery shack for the off season. Stan and Ford left on a boat trip, but something is wro...