Percy Jackson at Hogwarts {Bo...

By CaraDoreenWinthrop

Percy Jackson, a demigod well known. He just came back from his battle with Gaia, still shaken up from the ex... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 {Last Chapter}
Second Book?
News
AHHHH!!!!! BOOK IS OUT!!!!!
I AM BACK!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I HAVE AMAZHANG NEWS!
Hello... again!
Cover
........I do not know what to call this

Sorry, Not a Chapter

9.8K 117 41
By CaraDoreenWinthrop

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

1K READERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6.2K 25
Percy Jackson comes to Hogwarts after given a Quest, that Albus Dumbledore and Chiron have agreed on. He is a teacher for a new subject, Muggle Fight...
1.7K 73 10
DISCLAIMER: this has been discontinued BUT if we can get this to 100 likes then I will continue writing and finish it! " So I have to go all the way...
61.8K 2K 34
Percy, Annabeth, and Nico just saved the Wizarding World from Voldemort. But that victory came at a price: Percy. Bellatrix Lestrange has been holdin...
110K 2.6K 41
Percy finds out the wizarding world is real. Now he must go to Hogwarts and compete in the Quarwizard Tournament representing Camp Half Blood while t...