zenosyne | johnnyboy one shots

By x_leoji

we both love the outsiders and johnnyboy so why not write oneshots about them?! the au we're going to mostly... More

confessions
out of place
peace and quiet
blood stains
runaways
please don't go
her
beautiful
saturday
polaroid photo
coffee cups
busking
pocket knife
a/n 1k!
drunken giggling
snack run
brick by boring brick
aaa

a/n 100!!

853 17 7
By x_leoji

(drawing above was drawn by p.j. they're really lazy so they didn't do full-body or color it in. todd is the one in the tdg shirt, p.j. is the one in the sweater)

ahhh we never thought we get this far, but thank you guys for reading this stupid one-shot book over 100 times! pshhh, honestly, this started out as a joke. our first chapter began with us looking at tumblr otp prompts in a chat. and us crying over the outsiders. we eventually ended up accidentally writing a story! both of us really don't know what caused us to continue writing more, but looking at how much support we're getting, we're glad we did. we love johnnyboy and we're really glad you like reading what we have put down here. onwards to 200!!

(also we're really sorry that this isn't a one-shot and 100 is probably a really small number to many of you so we'll just be leaving now)

- todd & p.j.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 2 5
By: •Circus 666• This is a collection of oneshots for "The Outsiders". Some will take place before Johnny and Dally pass, some will be after, some wi...
56.5K 940 148
So basically just the good ol' imagines, You put your requests to me of what you guys would like to read and which character and I write it, I will l...
7.7K 89 28
♡♡♡ Hello! Welcome to the first book of The Outsiders // One shots! Thank you for checking this out! This book includes a series of imagines and one...
6.8K 72 31
"Plant me next to mom and dad for me, will you?" ------ Basically if Ponyboy and Johnny switched lives, like whatever happened to Johnny happens to...