Hawkins Stories Episode One:...

By losverpat

Fanmade prequel of Stranger Things, where a man tries to find his daughter More

Chapter One: Tragedy
Chapter Three: An Old Friend
Chapter Four: A Man in Love
Chapter Five: Redemption and Revelations
Chapter Six: Redemption and Revelations pt. 2
Chapter Seven: White Prison
Chapter Eight: Insanity
Chapter Nine: Hawkins Stories.

Chapter Two: Negotiations

42 1 1
By losverpat

Hawkins Lab, June 29th, 1983

Patient 078011 / Report #3

  Abraham was getting more skinny day by day, and losing his mind each minute, each time Brenner said a word.

  His willing to kill Brenner was just increasing, but he couldn't do it, his hands were tied, but his look, his eyes, he had blood on his eyes, literally.

Brenner: Look, I don't wanna hurt you...

Abraham: You are already doing it... slowly.

Brenner: Just tell me what are you seeing.

Abraham: You, this table, this room...*looks at his hands and looks at Brenner* my tied hands...

Brenner: I mean the visions, you fool.

Abraham:  Ooooh, so you want to torture me, without actually doing it. I see. Maybe that's how you treat your patients, specially that little girl you've been using for your experiments. Well, who's the fool now... *gets closer to him and whisper* you.

Brenner: You don't scare me, Abraham.

Abraham: Well... you don't scare me too, Mr. Doctor but, I know who are scared of you... my wife *laughs* and my gone daughter.

Brenner: Just tell me about your visions, and I'll let you go... think of me as a psychiatrist.

Abraham: Okay. Well, Mr. Psychiatrist, I got crazy because a son of a bitch ruined my family, that made me having visions, and now I am talking to him, acting like he was a psychiatrist, is that normal? Well... because if a guy ruins his life and family, the first thing you want to do is kill him, not talking to him.

Brenner: Abraham, please, I can help.

Abraham: Oh, so you can help. Can you bring my daughter back and also, getting my wife a doctor? No? Well... I'm sorry for saying this but, you are not being helpful to me.

Brenner: *gets a pistol* That's enough, Abraham, or you tell me about your visions, or I will put a bullet right in your brain.

Abraham: Whoa! Ladies and gentlemen, witness the real Dr. Brenner, go on, shoot me, pull this trigger, I know you want it. Ha, I knew you didn't do it. So, here is the deal, you get my wife's normal life back, and I will give you those "visions". Did I make myself clear?

Brenner: ... No. Get this guy out of here, he's useless now.

Abraham: *laughs* Finally, I couldn't stand seeing your face for one more fucking minute. Just leave me alone, guys, I know the exit. *whispers to Brenner* Your time is coming, piece of shit.

  Abraham got out of that crazy lab, but he wasn't dangerous to normal people, only for Brenner, and Brenner himself didn't know it.

A/N: Just warning that this story will have a lot of dialogue so, if you like narratives, I have bad news...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
912K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...