WILD // (Harry Styles)

By tswords

❝You drive me fucking wild,❞ he says, pulling at his hair. He moves closer again--this time grabbing me by th... More

description
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y O N E
F O U R T Y T W O
F O U R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y F I V E
F O U R T Y S I X
F O U R T Y S E V E N
F O U R T Y E I G H T
F O U R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
.
?
WEAK

N I N E T E E N

113K 3K 2.7K
By tswords

CHAPTER 19

CLAIRE

"Just take a deep breath, baby," I hear his voice faintly as I stare up at the ceiling, ready for whatever he is about to do to me.

"I love you," He whispers against my ear. He makes himself visible, putting his head over mine, shading the intense light. His brown eyes glare into mine, and I feel my heart race. Wow, they are beautiful.

"I love you too." The words fall out of my mouth before I even realized I opened it. A feeling of bliss pulses through my body as I feel the sharp sting on my left arm. I try to look over to see what it is--but I can't turn my head.

In fact, I can't move my feet either... my arms, torso, neck... I can't move anything!

"Let me go!" I scream at the top of my lungs as he smiles cruelly, his teeth flashing. He puts his finger on my lips, and his touch makes my body freeze. His hand travels to my cheek, and he leans down to kiss me.

"Stop, stop, stop!" I scream again, and he disappears, the blinding light remaining. My scream of terror continues as the setting changes, from a worn down office to a... bedroom.

I feel my body being held by two arms on either side, and it takes a while for me to realize where I am.

"Claire! You're safe!" I hear his strained voice trying to being louder than me, and I look over my shoulder to see Michael with a panicked look on his face.

The door bursts open and Harry walks in, wearing a robe. His eyes frenzied with worry, his lips trembling, as his mouth drop open when he sees me. He gets over to me, and with one fast motion, he sits down in front of my in the bed and holds my face on either side. I become completely still. I feel the muscles in my neck unclench as his eyes bury deep into mine.

"Harry," I breathe and he offers a small smile when he sees me gradually falling back into reality.

"Are you okay?" He asks, his thumb stroking my inner cheek, just next to my nose. I slowly nod as my breathing calms.

"I had a bad dream.. I think," I utter, confused as ever. What did I dream? Only thing I remember is...

"Jet black hair and a bright light," I say, even though no one ask.

"Oh my god," I hear Michael gasp behind me, still holding me tightly. Harry's eyes shift, their gentle gleam disappears in an instant and is replaced my rage. His hand shakes on top of my cheeks, so he puts them away, and gets off the bed.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask, looking at Harry then back at Michael. Why is that a big deal?

"Zayn," Michael breathes, looking at Harry.

Oh. Zayn Malik was the one abducted me.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks again, and I nod. I'm alright, I don't even remember who Zayn is or what he looks like... or what he did to me.

"Yes, I'm alright, I just had a bad dream," I assure him, and he nods heavily with a deep inhale. I see his palm clench into a fist, as his brows lower. Wow, just the mention of his name makes him enraged.

"I'm going to head to the police station, to see how far they are in catching him," Harry decides, nodding to himself. I see the slouch in his back, the constant soreness of his eyes... He really is in bad shape. Is it because of me?

"Don't leave the apartment," He says, looking over at Michael. I feel Michael nod, and Harry gets to the closet at the other side of the room, picking out a few items of clothing. He gives me a final glance before leaving the room, a weak smile on his face.

"Why does he do that?" I ask, a small hint of frustration in my voice. He is so intense... it's too much some times.

"Look, I don't like him, but he cares a fuckload about you, like more than a healthy amount," Michael says as I turn around to face him.

I mean, I can understand where Harry is coming from. If I had someone in my life who I loved fiercely, and to have them suddenly not remember me... it would wear heavy on me. I have to be patient with him.

"Why don't you like him?" I ask, wondering what could have made Michael dislike someone. He looks down on the mattress, twiddling the duvet between his fingers.

"It's a long story," he shrugs, piquing my interest. I frown, and push his knee.

"Tell me!" I insist, and he seems increasingly uncomfortable. It takes a lot for Michael to be brought down. What happened? He sighs, looking up at me with a small smile. I think he realizes I won't stop till' I get the entire story, because he gets up from the bed, turning around.

"Hold on, let me go make tea."

"He just never told you that he leaked the photo until you found he email proving he did it," Michael wraps up the story. I have just been sat here for a good hour, listening to Michael tell the story of the photo that got leaked.

"Wait... He let me believe you leaked it? For how long?" I say, fourthly surprised and confused. Why would Harry do something like that?

"Long enough for us to loose touch for a bit." Michael says, and he looks down again, stirring his spoon in his tea. He seems upset, having to tell that story. I understand why.

"But why would Harry leak the photo? Like what was his intentions?" I question, genuinely baffled by how someone could do such a thing to a person that they love.

"From what I understand and what you told me, it was because Harry had this idea that N-"

"Niall!" I jump when I see him enter the apartment, with a box in his hands. I take the final sip of my tea, and walk over to him. I hug him tightly, thankfully to see another familiar face. Even though he was in California with us and I've forgotten about it, I knew him years before that. We met years ago. I feel his arms land on my lower back, embracing me.

"Nice to see you, I brought you breakfast," he says once I release him. Michael shoots up from the couch as soon as he mentions food, and grabs the box out of his hands before I have the chance to.

"Thank you," he exaggerates a smile and walks to the dining table and starts digging through the box.

"Thanks," I say, and he smiles.

"Are you feeling better?" he asks, moving an inch closer, genuine concern in his eyes. I nod, even though I'm sort of set back from the story about the leaked photo. But having Niall around always puts me in a better mood.

"Food-time, bitches!" Michael excitedly shouts, as he waves me over.

"You wanna stay and eat?" I ask Niall and his face turns unsure.

"Oh- I- I don't know..." he starts, as he looks around the apartment.

"C'mon, it's just me and Michael here! You can fill me in on oh I don't know.. the last 12 months?" I nudge, and he finally nods with a small laugh, following me to the table.

HARRY

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I repeat, fourthly aggravated by the fact that they have no new information on his whereabouts.

"We're doing everything we can t-"

"Don't give me that crap, Yang. You have his new name, his rented properties, his face up everywhere, and you're saying you haven't got the slightest idea of where he is?" I question, and Yang sighs, leaning over her desk.

"Yes, simply put." She confirms, and my scoff fills the room.

"Do you know how much it took from me to leave Claire in the apartment? The only thing that is comforting me right now is the fact that I hired double security for the building. Find. Him." I say, pointing my index finger straight down on the wooden surface of the desk.

I get up from my chair, leaving her office. Honestly, if I have to leave this police station one more time without any new information, I'm gonna go crazy.

I get to the parking lot and into my car, letting out an agonized groan, trying not to think too heavily on my current situation. The love of my life doesn't remember me, the man who assaulted and kidnapped her, is still a free man...

I drive home with a million thoughts in the back of my mind, ready to get up the apartment and to see her again. Even if she can't look back at me the same way, I love looking at her.

I get the building and into the elevator, and I hear laughs becoming closer as I get to the top floor. The doors slide open and I find Niall and Claire eating and laughing together, making my heart clutch.

Cold shivers rushes through me, as they both look back at me. I feel a burning feeling growing from my inner chest as I see Niall's disgusting sly smile.

"Out. Now." I say, looking at him. Claire's brows lower, squinting slightly.

"What?" Claire speaks, her eyes shifting between the two of us.

"It's okay Claire, I'll leave." Niall gets off his chair, and walks past me and into the elevator as Claire stutters.

"Don't come here again," I say just loud enough for Niall to hear it as the doors slide shut. The last thing I see is him shaking his head, obviously annoyed.

"Why did you tell him to leave?" Claire's pitched, frustrated voice echoes.

"It's complicated," I say, cautiously moving towards her with my hands laid flat out in front of me.

"Why are you guys so freaking loud?" Michael moans from the couch, with a sleeping mask on.

"I'm trying to take my 12 o'clock nap!" He complains, burying his head into the couch pillow again. Claire shakes her head at me, and walks away and into the bedroom.

"What the hell Michael!" I shout at him, walking over to the couch. He takes off the mask, his brows raising at me.

"You know how Niall feels about her, and you let him have breakfast with her alone?!" I exhale with frustration, and he sits up, his brows still raised almost into his hairline.

"I know you're not blaming me for your bitch ass insecurities," he puts his finger in the air. He rolls his eyes, and a slightly more empathetic expression appears. He sighs, and puts his mask back on, laying down.

"I'm her boyfriend!" I put my hands in the air, gritting my teeth. Ugh, just seeing him smile at me made me sick.

"Believe me, I know." He says, tucking himself under the blanket again.

"Ugh just let her have a friend, shit stick."

A/N

Heeyyy guys did you like this chapter?

I tried out a new writing technique to make it more like "cleaner" I guess, - and I managed two updates in one day!! hope you appreciate it.

see you in the next one, love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
9.9M 247K 62
The hall is still a little bit crowded but no one is paying attention to the girl with the crazy I-just-had-sex hair and no panties under her skirt...
1K 11 15
"What's wrong with me? You're asking me?" "I don't fucking understand why you're bitching about this! It's not that big of a deal!" "I'm fucking in...
475K 6.7K 20
"What do you say?" "Thank you for taking care of me, Daddy." ***read at your own risk, I wrote this when I was younger and it sucks***