The Girl Next Door

By trinajones1234

"What's your name?" "Why are ya talkin' to mi?" "Because I want to. Now, what's your name?" "You don... More

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~26~
It's my birthday!!!
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~30~ (The real update)
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
Important Information
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
Not An Update (but please read)
~53~
~54~
~55~
Back in Business

~25~

4.8K 212 144
By trinajones1234

I'm sorry for the wait guys. My account got disabled for some reason and when I logged back in, they deleted my drafts. So I had to rewrite every thing. 😪 So I stayed up all night writing this one for you guys... enjoy.

" You need me, there ain't no leaving me behind..."

Robyn Fenty

8:30 p.m

I finally rest my head on my pillow, closing my eyes. Finally... I can go to sleep.

Suddenly Onika's whining cuts off my relaxation,"Robyn..."

My eyes shoot open and I turn my head to the left to face Onika,"what?"

"Can you get me some chocolate?" Onika asks, poking out her bottom lip.

I stare at the bag of candy that's in her hands right now,"Wha's wrong wit' that candy ya got right there?!"

"I want some chocolate," she whines again, kicking her feet.

I glare at her,"I been doin' shit for ya all day. How's ya gonna be mad at meh last night an' now ya asking me for shit?"

Onika whines again,"baby, please?"

At the word baby, she got me. I kinda fall victim to that word now. It gives me a sense of love, especially from Onika.

I get up, letting out an unnecessary groan just to mess with Onika.

"Quit doing all that, Robyn," Onika says,"just get me some chocolate."

I shake my head and walk out of the room.

Onika's period is no joke. She's between acting all unbalanced all day. It started this morning when she tried to get all up on me while I was trying to sleep. Then she started getting mad because she was sexually frustrated and I couldn't do anything to help her. That's when her mood swings started to kick in. She was whiny one moment, crying the next and mad at me afterwards. This stuff is chaotic.

As I walk through the living room, a knock sounds at the door. I groan again, walking over to the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Roman," a voice says.

I look out of the peephole at see Roman standing on my porch. Rolling my eyes, I open the door.

"Where's my sister?" Roman asks, pushing past me.

"Hey to ya too, Roman," I greet, sarcastically.

"Nick!" Roman tells, dropping her purse onto my couch and walking through the house.

"Jus' invite ya self in too..." I mutter.

I close the door and walk after Roman, who's heading into my room.

Once I come to my room, I see Roman lying on the bed, in my spot, eating Onika's candy and socializing with Onika.

"Wha' ya doin' here?" I ask, standing in the doorway.

"Can't come to see my sister?" Roman retorts,"like damn. You have her every single second of the day."

I walk over to my bed and grab my phone, rolling my eyes at her answer.

"Where you going?" Onika asks.

I ignore her and walk back into the living room. As I do, I hear Onika yell,"you still getting me some-"

"Hell tha fuck nah!" I yell back, sitting on the couch and picking up my controller for my PlayStation. As I do, I realize that I have a PlayStation in the living room and Xbox in my room.

My phone buzzes, shaking me out of my thoughts. I look at my phone and see Zen's name pop across the screen.

I quickly slide answer,"wassup, Z?"

I can hear shuffling in the background and Zen's voice,"no, I got it. Leave me alone girl."

"Aye, what's goin' on?" I ask louder.

"This nurse... No, I said I got it! Yes, thank you. Okay, please leave now. No! I said fuckin'-"

I laugh as Zen keeps on yelling at the nurse that's bothering her.

After a while, I can hear Zen sigh and she finally speaks," bruh. That nurse fine... But she annoying as shit."

"What nurse?" I ask, chuckling.

"Cyn... Or something like that, I don't know."

I shake my head, snickering,"I think tha's the t'at nurse t'at tried to make a move on meh."

"Real shit? You got some?" Zen asks.

I burst out laughing,"bruh, hell nah. I got a girl."

"Onika, huh? What's goin' on with y'all?"

"Nothin' much. She actin' all types of crazy today. Foamin' at tha mouth type shit."

Zen bursts out laughing,"Foaming you say?"

I chuckle,"yeah. I swear. I don think I can take this."

Zen lets out a little laugh and soon we engage in a conversation about nothing in particular. As we talk and I play 2K, I can hear excited screams coming from where Onika and Roman is. I look towards the room, but continue doing what I was doing.

Onika Maraj

"So when is homecoming?" Roman asks, searching through Netflix.

"In two weeks..." I reply, eating some more gummy worms.

"You really gonna ask her?" Roman asks, smiling at me.

I nod,"yep. I already got all the stuff down. Shit's gonna be crazy."

"What about what everyone else will think?"

"They can suck my left nut, slather it until it's soaking wet and move to the right one," I say, throwing some more candy into my mouth as Roman is thrown into a fit of laughter.

My phone buzzes beside me, interrupting our bonding time. I groan and pick it up, seeing a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Wanna meet up tmrw? I have some very important info to give you.

I groan, rolling my eyes. It can only be Robert since I deleted his number a while back. What he wants to talk for is unknown.

: Why?

A few seconds later, the three dots pop up and a new message appears.

Unknown: Your safety. Need I say more?

I frown, not texting back. Soon another text pops up.

Unknown: thought so. See you tmrw sweetie 😚😚😚

I groan, throwing my phone to the side.

"What's wrong?" Roman asks, concern in her voice.

"Everything..." I mutter.

Roman shakes her head and checks the time on my clock. Then she suddenly jerks and jumps up.

"Damn. Mama said she wanted us back home," Roman says.

"Us?" I ask, shifting on the bed.

"Yeah. She said she wanted to see you. You've been gone for a while. She wants to talk to you about something. I don't know why though."

"Hmm," I hum, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

"Does she know about Robyn?" Roman asks.

I shake my head,"I haven't told her yet."

"That's bad. You know she hates not knowing things."

I shrug, slipping my feet into Robyn's slides even though they're too big for me.

I then pick up Robyn's plaid shirt from the floor and cover my body with it.

I can feel a cramp coming on and I wince, halting my movements.

"You good?" Roman asks.

I nod, stiffly walking to the door of the room. I guess this is what I get for staying in bed all day.

I walk down the hallway and into the living room, seeing Robyn talking on the phone while playing her video game. As soon as she sees me, she speaks,"Whea ya goin'?"

"To my house," I reply, walking past her. As I do, I can see a clear pout on her heart shaped lips. I smile and walk over to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask, kneeling in between her long, open legs.

"Why ya leavin' me?"

"My mom wants me to see her," I reply, smiling.

"So ya just gonna leave me like that?" Robyn asks, a hint of an attitude in her voice.

"I've been with you for the past couple of weeks. You acting like we're married or some shit," I say, growing irritated with her already.

Robyn frowns,"okay. Go then."

"Can I get a kiss?" I ask.

"Nah, ya good," Robyn says, dismissing me with the wave of her hand.

I suck my teeth, standing up,"you ain't gotta act like a bitch, Robyn."

"Oh, so I'm a bitch nah?" Robyn says, looking up at me with her piercing green eyes.

"I said you's acting like one," I say, rolling my eyes and walking to the door,"I'll be back in a minute."

Once I'm outside, I close the door and see Roman standing by the street. I quickly walk to join her and we head to my house.

Once we're inside the house, I can hear the yelling of my mother. Roman and I follow the sound and walk into the kitchen to find my mom yelling at someone on her Bluetooth headset.

"No, you know what? I got it, don't even stress over it. I'm fucking positive, Ken. Whatever. Get off my line."

I wait until she's done then I wait for her to notice me. She does as soon as she hangs up and walls over to me, gathering me in a hug.

"Baby, where ya been? Haven't seen you in a while," she says, pulling away.

"I've been next door, helping my friend get well," I say, only half lying.

"You know? I wanna meet this "friend" of yours. She's really been keeping you from your own mother."

But you're never here...

"I know. I informed her," I reply, making sure to speak properly. She hates when I bring out some of my slang and I'll never hear the end of it.

"But that still doesn't change my mind. Set up a date between next Monday and Thursday."

Is she fucking serious right now? A date?

"Yes ma'am," I say, nodding.

Suddenly, I can hear crying coming from upstairs, followed by Roman's frustrated groan.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you. It's your turn to take care of that damned baby that you're sister got from school. Don't you remember it's a group project?"

I smack my forehead,"crap. Yes ma'am. I thought it was already over."

My mother shakes her head,"it's on for another two weeks. And you have to take care of it. I don't want that loud thing in here."

"Yes ma'am," I nod and walk up the stairs to Roman's room.

As I head up the stairs, the crying get a louder, until finally, I come to the doorway.

"Nicki. Get this thing. I'm about to kill myself," Roman says, giving me the baby.

I instantly cradle out in my arms, staring down at it, amazed at how real it looks.

It looks so real...

"How'd you do that?" Roman asks, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I hum, looking up to see Roman with a confused look on her face.

"How'd you get it to stop crying?"
I look down and sure enough, the baby has stopped crying. It's eyes are closed and it's chest is slowly rising and falling.

"Man, must be nice. I couldn't even shut the thing up for five minutes," Roman says.

I laugh, sticking the baby out towards her,"you want it back?"

She shakes her head,"hell nah. Take that fuckin' thing outta here. I can still hear its cries in my ears."

I laugh,"I understand. You going to Zen's court thing tomorrow?"

"I don't know. But we gotta be there to support her, you know?"

I nod,"yea-"

"Onika!" I hear my mom yell downstairs.

"Yes ma'am?" I ask, loud enough for her to hear.

I get no response.

"Yes ma'am?!" I yell.

She still doesn't answer. Oh my god, I hate when she does this.

I quickly rush downstairs, careful not to drop the baby.

Once I land on the first floor, I see my mother standing by the door, looking as if she's about to leave for another one of her business trips.

She beckons me to her, signaling for me to give her a kiss. I walk over to her and place one on her cheek.

As I pull away, she speaks,"I'm going to go to New Orleans in Louisiana. I won't be back until probably Thursday or Friday. Tell Zen that I wish her the best of luck tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am, I'm just going to be next door until then. You can call me if you need me."

"Ok, baby," my mother say, turning around and opening the door.

As she walks out, I follow her, baby in hands.

Once we walk off the porch, we head our seperate ways, me to Robyn's house and her to her Suburban.
As I walk the sidewalk to Robyn's house, the baby starts crying again. I shift its position in my arms and it automatically stops its robotic cry.

As I head to the entrance of the house, I can hear crashing coming from inside the house. I quickly walk to the door and juggle the knob, my heart pounding. I groan, seeing that the door is locked.

"Robyn!" I yell, banging on the door.

She doesn't answer, but more crashing follows.

I kneel to the ground and search around for her home key she usually keeps under her doormat.

I find it just as a loud boom comes from the house, giving the house the impression of being alive. Each thud and boom sends my heart racing and my hands shaking. The baby starts crying again, making me groan out of frustration.

I place the key in the hole and unlock the door, pushing it open. I gasp at the sight, dropping everything.

"Robyn! What's going on?!" I yell, running into the disoriented living room.

Robyn ignores me and continues tossing items at the wall. A photo frame shatters against the wall, sending glass flying everywhere. She moves to the couch and pulls off a couple of couch pillows, tossing them elsewhere with an angry roar.

"Robyn!" I scream, not wanting to come closer to her while she's in this dangerous state. She must've forgotten to take her medicine.

I watch as she goes on her rant, slowly making my way to her room to retrieve her pills.

Once I'm far enough away, I turn and head to her room. As I enter her room, the first thing I see is my phone laying on the floor, face down. I squat down and pick it up, turning it over. My whole phone is shattered beyond recognition.

"Man, what tha-" I start, looking around the rest of the room. Besides the bed being ruffled and a couple of pieces of glass on the floor, it seems undisturbed.

I turn around and walk back into the living room, seething with anger. I walk into the living room and stop, seeing Robyn on the couch, her face in her hands and her body shaking.

"Rob, what the fuck'd you do to my phone?" I ask, stepping over the damaged items on the ground.

"Ya cheatin' on me?" Robyn asks, her voice barely audible.

"Wha- No. I'm not. Why would you thin-"

"I saw... ya phone. Why is a person blowin' up ya phone, askin' if ya was still comin' ova when I'm sleep. Who's dat, Nika?"

"I have no ide-"

"DON' YA DARE LIE TA MEH, NIKA!!"

I jump at her yelling, shrinking backwards. Robyn jumps up and stands before me, her green eyes piercing into my soul.

"Don' ya dare lie ta meh," she repeats, her voice dangerously low.

"I'm not lying," I say, almost pleading to convince her. All the while backing up as she advances on me.

"Ya is..."

"I'm not- shit!" I yelp, falling over to couch pillow. I use my elbows to cushion my fall but as soon as they come in contact with the hard time floor, pain shoots through my body.

I start to get up, but Robyn kneels over me, a grim expression on her face. I can see the visible tears streaming down her face.

"If I find out ya lyin' ta meh..." She drifts off, tightly wrapping her hand around my neck. My heart pounds as I whimper, clenching my teeth. My hands scratch at her hand, but she keeps her grip, cutting off my oxygen supply.

"Rob..." I plead, squirming.

Suddenly, her hand pulls away from my throat as if it was made of fire, a hiss coming from her.

"Shit, Nika-"

I raise my hand, motioning for her to shut up as I sit up,"I don't want to hear it."

"But-"

"Shut the fuck up, Robyn. And clean this mess up," I say, coughing occasionally.

"I'm sorry, Nika," Robyn pleads, trying to touch me.

I can feel tears stinging the back of my eyes as I push her hands away,"don't fucking touch me, Robyn. I swear to God, don't touch me."

I stand up and head towards the door, a plan to leave in my mind. But if I do, Roman will question me... Especially if I have a mark. Wait...

I rush into Robyn's room and look in the mirror, raising my head. I can see a visible reddish-purple colored hand shaped bruise.

"Fuck..." I groan, twisting my head to reveal the fingers of the bruise.

"Nika..."

I jump at Robyn's voice, turning around.

Robyn towers over me, an apologetic look on her face.

"What the fuck, Rob. Back up." I say, pushing her away from me. As soon as I do, she grabs my arm and pulls me close to her.

"Ugh..." I groan, trying to push her away from me.

"Nah, baybeh. Look..." She twists me around so I can look her in her eyes.

"No, Rob. Just... leave me alone," I says, using my forearm to push her away.

"Nah, see. Ya actin' like a-"

"Ooh! Finish that sentence so I can rock yo' shit, Robyn! Finish that sentence!!" I scream, pushing her away from me with such force that she falls against the wall, a loud thud coming from the impact.

"Yo, ya nah finna keep puttin' ya hands on meh, gyal!" Robyn says, recovering and invading my space again.

"You really talkin', Robyn. Look... at what you did!" I say, raising my neck so she can see what she did.

"An' I'm sorry! I told ya dat!" She exclaims,"why ya wanna turn dis around on meh? Ya da one hoing around an' shit!"

"Hoing?!" I ask, surprised at her words.

"Yea, hoing! Das wha' ya was doin' before I met ya an' das wha' ya doin' now!"

I gasp at her words and before I can stop myself, my hand comes across Robyn's face.

"You know what? Fuck you Robyn!" I scream in her face, flipping my middle fingers in her face.

"Fuck me?!" Robyn exclaims, a surprised look on her caramel face.

"Yea, fuck you!" I say, pushing past her.

"Whea da fuck ya goin'?" Robyn asks,

"Away from you," I grit, walking out of the room.

§§

"The question is... are you really done with her?" Roman asks.

I shift in my bed, moving the ice pack from my neck,"Yes. I am. I've had it to my wits end-"

"Bet you you won't be able to stay away from her," Roman mumbles, but I hear her loud and clear.

"I can. And I will," I say, trying to convince myself.

"Mhm. Bet."

I ignore her and sit back, focusing my eyes on the TV which is playing Orange is the New Black.

It seems almost impossible to avoid her. But I know I need to. For her and my safety. I'm definitely not the type for unhealthy relationships and that's where we're headed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter made my head hurt 🤕

I'm sorry for the terrible delay. As said before my books were affected my this shitty site called Wattpad. 😂😂😂

So I got third in the talent show... 😕 thought I did terrible bc that day was just not my day, at least I placed.

So what are your thoughts on Robyn and Onika?

Onika truthful about the incident?

Can she stay away?

What will happen at Zen's court testimony?

Vote. Comment.

~Trina J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 27.4K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
465K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...