Calories (joshler)

By thebrokenpeoplee

Tyler loves Josh and wants him to recover, Josh doesn't think he can recover, not until he's reached the righ... More

Chapter one - fatty
Chapter two - broken
Chapter three - medication
Chapter four - sleeping
Epilogue
A/n

.

1.5K 72 6
By thebrokenpeoplee

So many people have been commenting and saying that they can relate to this story.

Others have been commenting saying that they'll be there for anyone who needs it.

These are the majority of the comments on this story.

I would like to say that I'm here for anyone who needs help, you can dm me if you need to talk. And that I hope you get better to the point you can no longer relate to this... also that I'm sorry you can relate.

Thanks xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 35.7K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
482K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
981K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
22.6M 793K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...