DOLLHOUSE

By HOESEOKIE

❝ i see things that nobody else sees ❞ YG's top girl group, BLACKPINK, are not exactly what they seem to be... More

DOLLHOUSE.
d
o
l
l
h
o
u
s
e
i
see
things
that
nobody
else
epilogue
the end
the dollhouse series
warning

sees

7K 619 448
By HOESEOKIE

one day they'll see
what goes down in the kitchen

;

"sir, sir, please. you're mistaken. it's not what it looks like." jisoo pleaded as cuffs were being placed on rosé's wrists.

"ma'am, you know that drugs are illegal right? you shouldn't have kept that plant in your room." the man said and followed his other mate in the kitchen.

"unnie.. it's alright." chaeyoung smiled sadly as jisoo hugged her. "i'll always be here."

"sir, there's nothing there." jennie tried to stop them from coming closer to the freezer. "please believe me."

"ma'am, please stay aside or we will be doing that for you."

jennie nodded after a few seconds of contemplating and with tears forming in her eyes, she stepped aside and could only watch in silence as they opened the freezer.

the smell of a dead body slowly filled the room.

jisoo covered her mouth and lisa's eyes widened.

"byung-yeon.." jisoo muttered as she saw his bloodied body. "jennie.. you.. did this?"

"jisoo, i didn't mean to." jennie tried to touch her lover's cheek but she slapped her.

"how dare you." she teared up. "he was the only thing that kept me happy while you were drinking yourself away."

"jisoo, i did this for you! don't you see?" jennie screamed as the men tried to keep her on her place. "i did this because i love you!" jisoo continued ignored her.

one of them men dialed the police station, and after a few minutes, they arrived.

immediately cuffing a thrashing and a psychopathic jennie, the police took her along with rosé to the police station. kang byung-yeon's body was taken with them to be examined.

jisoo's knees trembled as she fell to the floor, her sobs filling the entire room. lisa crouched down to her level and hugged her remaining unnie.

"lisa, lisa, i'm so sorry. it's all my fault. i ruined all our careers." she sobbed into lisa's shoulder.

"no, unnie, it isn't your fault."

"yes it is, lisa. i was the one who called the investigators."

"wait, what? h-how did you know everything?"

"when we went christmas shopping, byung-yeon texted me that he was outside our door and i came back for him but i saw that jennie was already letting him in. after that, he didn't text me any more and i.. i stumbled on this footage of jennie stabbing byung-yeon and i just.." she sobbed harder and lisa's eyes widens.

"unnie, how many times did she stab him?"

"l-lisa.. i-"

"UNNIE." lisa raised her voice. "how. many. times?"

"t-twenty.. four times."

and then, out of satisfaction,

lisa smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 492 12
Imagine our YG princess with many other Idols. Credits and All Rights Reserved @Jendeukie3410
586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
583K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...