DOLLHOUSE

By HOESEOKIE

❝ i see things that nobody else sees ❞ YG's top girl group, BLACKPINK, are not exactly what they seem to be... More

DOLLHOUSE.
d
o
l
l
h
o
u
s
e
i
things
that
nobody
else
sees
epilogue
the end
the dollhouse series
warning

see

6.9K 604 140
By HOESEOKIE

hey girl, look at my mom
she's got it going on
you're blinded by her jewelry

;

flashback during sma

"jennie!" nayeon from twice squealed as soon as she sees her bestfriend sitting on the table next to them.

"nayeon!" jennie hugged her and smiled.

"how are you?" nayeon asked.

"well.. i'm fine. how about you?"

"same. congrats on your award by the way."

"thanks."

"i love your jewelry. where did your stylist get it?" nayeon asked, gesturing to her necklace.

"somewhere." jennie jokingly replied and saw jisoo returning from the comfort room, her hands purposely brushing a bodyguard's shoulders. she immediately understood what that touch meant.

"um, nayeon, i'll go to the bathroom for a bit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 749 18
"Well, maybe in the next life." Hwang Yeji who hated the hospital bumps into a beautiful patient. She hopes everything goes well but her fate is kind...
223K 9.5K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
18.8K 483 21
What if a famous and a well known group nowadays dated ONE GIRL also from a famous group and already being revealed? What is the fans reaction? Will...
5K 79 11
Random ass ideas that came out of my mind And I decided to write a oneshots about it, my updates are depending on my mood and my cousin is helping me...