Trip of a Lifetime - The Fooo...

By ElyseMolander

"I love you Alisha." He told me. My hands trembled as I touched my thumb to the thudding pulse in his nec... More

1: On the Move
2: Unexpected Events (Part 1)
3: Unexpected Events (Part 2)
4: Blurred Vision
5: Missing
6: First Day
7: The Next Day
8: Adrenaline
9: Felix
10: Rise to the Surface
11: Orders are Orders
12: Unexpected Surprise
13: Safe and Sound
14: Set Free
15: I am Leaving Alright
16: Secret Purple Box *Sexual Themes*
17: Gothenburg
18: Tour Life
19: New Beginnings
20: Recalculating Routes
21: Altitude
22: Close Encounters
23: Sweet Dreams
24: Deal or No Deal
25: Convinced
26: Dead Silence
27: Strong as Family
28: I Spy
29: The Races
30: Trashed
31: Survival of the Fittest
32: That Makes Three of Us
33: Carry You Home
34: Guess What
35: When Push Comes to Shove
36: Urgent Matters
37: The Battles of Flight
38: Hollister
39: Boom Boom
40: Blood Boil
41: Phone Call
42: Arcadia Kingdom Come
•Complete•
News

43: Holding Power

735 13 9
By ElyseMolander

The drive back to Santa Monica could have not been more clear. Surviving the nasty storm that crossed our path yesterday was worth the hassle because of the beautiful warm weather that came after.

The sun had shawn through our front windows baking our skin with the fresh air streaming in from the windows to counter act it. I had bought new sunglasses during my stay in Hollywood and I was inclined to show them off.

Oscar pushed some buttons besides the steering wheel to open a sun roof and blast some rap tune I couldn't recognized. He loved it however singing every single word. The highways were clear, and adrenaline was pumping as we sped along ever back roads to Santa Monica.

"I can't believe the energy in this place!" He laughed revving the engine. His face was so inclined I couldn't have said anything at this point to upset him.

"Remember you have a child in the back seat?" I cautioned him.

Respectfully he slowed himself down luckily passing a police car.

Sirens wailed in the back window but thankfully passed us without hesitation.

"Holy crow!"

"I know!" I told him. "You should listen to your fiancee more, she knows a thing or two."

He laughed at my boldness.

With all the speeding we reached Santa Monica in no time.

"I got a text from Katia telling us to meet at Huckleberry Café." Oscar told me. "Do you know where that is?"

"Yea, just turn left here.... and right here..."

We made our way through the little streets until we found the road connecting to a striking ocean view where Huckleberry's perched.

This old cafe looked very Retro-Hipster, when you walked in the concrete floors stuck to the soles of your shoes and you sat in red rusted chairs along large metal tables.

Katia and the boys sat in a corner enjoying an american 'fika'.

"Hello Alisha! Join us." Felix greeted, he opened his arms welcomingly.

"The chai here is deadly I am on my second cup!" Omar smiled.

Oscar and I sat down building ourselves up to join the conversation.

"No! try this drink! I don't even know what it is but it is amazing!" OG shoved his straw into my mouth forcing me to suck on his brown sludgy drink. "Just don't look at it." He winced waiting for my reaction.

I had to admit the texture was thick and vile but it tasted amazing.

"I want one!" I begged him, he laughed and ordered two for Oscar and I before returning.

The table then became silent as we all had each others attention.

"I have some news" Katia and I said in sync.

"You go first." She offered laughing.

I pulled my left hand out from under the table and set it out for the crew to see.

My ring looked even more striking in the natural light that the building offered.

"No way!" Omar's eyes grew round just as everyone else's.

"Yes! Last night!"

"Well what happened? Tell me the story!" Katia egged on.

I turned to Oscar who was grinning uncontrollably. Even when he bit his smile his muscles wouldn't release his happiness.

"Well last night I felt fed up with Kale and everything so I left to the house in Hollywood."

"We knew that!" Felix interrupted. "If you weren't anywhere else you had to be there."

"That's what I said!" Oscar opened his arms proving his point.

"Anyways!" Katia shouted slapping her hand on the table.

"Well, I was about to leave when Oscar showed up, and we went in the hot tub to watch the fireworks. Somehow, the fireworks spelt the words and he presented me with the ring." I smiled looking at him.

He guided my chin towards his and planted a kiss on my lips. Our table cheered for us with happiness.

"I am so happy for you guys! You must be so happy." Felix nodded. I could see his arm move, his hand reaching over towards Kaela. If they thought they were hiding anything they were lying to themselves. Kaela's sudden grin completely ratted herself out!

"We have some news too." Daff began setting down an empty espresso cup.

"Since Kale is dead and owes us money, our lawyers have been talking and the judge feels that it is right to sign over the ownership of World Of Dance company to those who are directly affected."

Everyone watched me to see my reaction. Which was blank.

"What?"

"Alisha, you own WOD You manage the company now."

My body froze, yet it was gittering at the same time.

"You get free travelling all over the world whenever you please." Daff smiled.

"You get millions in cash just for signing the paper!" Katia encouraged.

"Not to mention The Fooo is huge now!" Omar sighed.

Our whole table was shaking from our excited fists and bodies moving about. We were defiantly the loudest in the cafe.

"I say we hit the beach and celebrate!" OG stood up.

We all left the building and walked down the street towards the beautiful warm ocean.

The views were amazing, I had never seen water as blue, or wind as strong.

Felix had trotted around with Kaela at his side, I had never seen those two apart from each other since this trip had began. She looked so mesmerized by him. Felix would speak to her telling her grand stories being very expressive with his hands. with every motion the guitar strung over his back would move.

Eventually we walked until we hit large rocks to perch our belongings on.

I worked up my voice to shout. "RACE YOU ALL INTO THE WATER ON YOUR MARKS-GET SET-GO!"

Our feet could not trudge us through the sand fast enough into the water. We battled against the current to reach deeper and farther out to sea. Each stride slowing us down in the crystal clear waters.

I heard a splash of water behind me, someone had dived underneath! That was always when you had to worry.

"Wait guys wait!... Wheres OG?" I frantically looked all around me but I could see nothing, until a driving force rocketed between my knees

And OG's head rushed out of the water lifting me into the air.

That was it, the battle was on.

*.*.*.*

The sun had began to set, bright colours bled through the sky creating a glow of orange reflecting off of our tanned faces.

Katia had started a fire that we all perched around resting on palm tree logs washed onto shore.

Everything was calming to a close, the sound of the fire crackling against the waves on top of our tiredness of activity today, we were completely relaxed.

"I think it's time to pull her out." Felix stretched and stood up grabbing the black case. He sat in his spot again and pulled out his guitar beginning to strum for us all.

He sang love songs of himself trying to find the girl of his dreams occasionally glancing at Kaela.

She was completely head over heels for him. Just by looking in her eyes I knew she was in love.

A young couple with a daughter happened to walk by, out of curiosity the child walked up to Felix and watched him intensively.

"Myra please come with us, that is not your family."

"It's alright miss, if you would like to join us." Felix welcomed.

Eventually they gave in as Felix continued to sing and play. Kaela however found more interest in little Myra and began dancing with her to the tune of the music.

"This is just what he wanted." I whispered to Oscar.

We both watched Felix as his face lit up, it reminded me of the moment we shared earlier out the window of our hotel where he envied the Swedish couple on the street.

He no longer had to wish, he was living his dream. We were all living our dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 15K 50
Warning: this was my first fanfiction ever (I wrote it when I had no experience in writing) and it may be the cringiest thing you'll ever read Your...
50.1K 1.7K 24
Christmas break is almost over and it's nearly time for Wilhelm and Simon to face each other back at school. Will they be able to rekindle their rela...
80.3K 3.3K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
25.2K 284 44
Rosa Ramírez is a smart, responsible girl. She's fierce and strong and independent and... totally not in love with one of the biggest fuckboys of her...