My bully (Lucas Coly) *Comple...

AnjaKay által

Amelia is a 17 year old girl with a father who is a drug lord of Atlanta.. she always gets bullied by these 3... Több

Hello
Stop playing
shania
Finest
New book
Ugly mother , Ugly kid
I got they diamond
A/N
y'all pick
Okay Okay!!
Boi stop playing with me.
Errbody hating on me
You Kept on doing it
Damn Lucas
You got to act right
Bang Bang
Marriott
new book
Feel free
Major Key🗝
So what?
New book
you duh
Chesse
Royal Princess
Don't talk
you wish
did y'all forget
A twist
Uh
Sequel
Fw it
WE DID IT
OMGG
HEY GUYS
A redo?
REDO IS UP

For the road

43.8K 969 1K
AnjaKay által

Amelia Pov

"How you going up and leave like that? When I gave you all I had, how you going change it up We just finished breaking up"  my phone sung while it was telling me to wake up.

I dragged nyself out of bed a other day at that hell hole you call school🙄.
I bathed and dressed in this

I put olive oil in my curly hair.. I cut it off 6 months ago it was were my elbows were.

I seen my older sister Amaya pass, she's in College. I also got a older Brother named Amari he just follows into my dad's foot step which my mother hates but it gets food into our stomach.

"Amelia Belle Hernandez-Taylor! Amaya Mckayla Taylor come down here!!" She yelled.

I got my mom's last name too because Amaya said our parents were arguing when I was in my mom & after I was born also.. so they decided for me to have both . And Amari last name is Hernandez he's still my father's child though😊

"Yes mother!" We answered annoyed coming down the steps.

She has in the kitchen pointing to dishes in the sink.

"I washed the sink yesterday who ate and never washed the dishes?" She asked mad.

"Well I'm pretty sure Amelia slept at my house yesterday and we came back early in the morning plus Dad & Mari wasn't home yet so it's probably them" Amaya said

"Excatly" I said walking back upstairs for my phone & earpiece.

"Amaya can you gave me a ride please ?" I asked being a baby

"Okay fine sure but let me get ready" She said.

That's why she's my favorite Amaya is so nice she's my idol ❤.. Amari is so stubborn you have to gave him 50 reason why he should do something.

She had on a red & White top and red Jean pants with white air forces. She got a lot of air forces in many different colors .

"Okay let's go" She smiled taking a quick photo.

We made our way to school as I seen Melissa & Paris waiting for me .

"Bye Maya" I waved goodbye...

"Hey Paris hey Mel" She said widening down her window

"Hey Amaya" they both smiled.

"If yoy guys want a ride home I'm off school today" She offered

"Yeah sure just met us at the convince store" Paris said

"Ight bye guys" She said pulling off in her new Honda civic it's the brand new fresh ones🤗 .

"Sup Ris, wagawn Mel" I said

"Hey Lia" they waved.

"wassup with y'all you guys not lit today" I asked confused.

"No seriously what's up?!" I asked really confused.

"Well Melissa has something to tell you but don't freak out" Paris sighed.

"Okay?" I said closing my locker.

"Mikey raped me😭😭" She bust out crying.

"What?!" I grew anger

"Yes I don't know what to do because if they police come everyone going to cause a big thing about it" She cried.

"I don't care they be taking it to far" I said while the three of there walking towards us.

"Look at the baby Melissa Aww, boo hoo" Lucas said.

"Shut up Lucas!" Paris yelled.

"Hey Amelia" Antonio said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Who you rolling your eyes at!" Antonio said grabbing my shirt.

I looked away "Yeah that's what just thought" he said slamming me into a locker

"Get off me!" I screamed

"What you goin' do bout it ho" he said closing the teeth together.

"Where's my dad when you need him" I cried.

" Aww she crying for her little daddy" Lucas smiled.

"Get off her !" Paris said trying to push Antonio off me

Where's the Damn teacher when you need them ?

"Hey!!" I heard someone yelled.

I tried to look over Antonio shoulder seeing Amari.

"Great" I mumbled.

"What the hell Antonio get off my sister ! Really Lucas" he said speed walking over here.

Paris,Melissa & I ran to they office.

"Hello Ms.Copacos um can we talk to the principal?" I asked smiling.

We were going to tell the principal of what Mikey did to Melissa

Ugh I forgot I have to go with Amari & dad today 🙄. Because Amaya went yesterday.

"Yeah Ms.Farina students are coming to see you" She knocked on her door.

"Yeah how may I help you ladies" She said as we walked into her office and she closed the door.

●●●

When you watch this video of My life as Eva this was excatly what happend but Amelia & Paris was there to support her. But the police didn't drop the case though.

"Well bye guys I'm going with my dad today, see y'all tomorrow" I said hugging both of them.

"Love you" they both said walking to their direction to get home .

I hopped into the back seat of my dad's Porsche. With him in the drivers seat and Amari in the passenger.

"Hey dad & Mari" I said buckling my seat belt.

"Amelia I need to talk to you when we get home okay?" Amar said.

"Okay" i sighed as my pulled off.

"We going home because you need to change" my father spoke.

"Okay sure" I said scrolling threw my instgram timeline..

I seen a photo

@LilShorttie.M : last weekend was blessed with the gang🤗.

I liked the photo, it was us three with Amaya and her friend Imani . And Paris sister Chyna and Melissa cousin Deyna. It was so blessed that weekend. That's the gang we named the whole of us Pink Floyd G.7

We decided to meet every Saturday night at my house last week. Like example for the first week of March it's at Chyna & Paris place after Melissa then At Imani house then  Deyna houses 😄.

We got home I seen Amaya cooking something. And Mom watching TV. I ran to my room changing to this

At the Trap house.

I was sitting down on the couch counting money. As the door flew open. I looked up seeing them...

How is the first chapter ? I changed the name☺.  1010 words 💝 !!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

95.2K 2.4K 50
You know when you're just so done with life? Meet Amelia Dilaurentis, 17 years old with a whole lot of attitude. Born into wealth, so her dad signed...
15.6K 274 17
❝𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚎 ****! ❞ ❝𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜❞ ----- 𝗦𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀, an eleven year old from Seattle, bumps into someone from her past. Will...
169K 3K 42
India was only 14 when her parents left her & her older brother. Even though he was able to take care of her she decided that she needed to help to...
478K 14.7K 40
This story is about a girl that is 17 years old named Savannah smith. Savannah is the fat girl at her school and she is hates it she has to work all...