The Sweater Trade

By rhodes_

in which marcus and audrey exchange sweaters. © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2014. N. A. More

the sweater trade
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
to my loved ones

t w e n t y

12.4K 1.5K 665
By rhodes_

on the phone

marcus: [answers] hello?

audrey: oh, you're awake... great. because it's like... two in the morning. but anyways, i was thinking... maybe your idea wasn't all that bad.

marcus: what idea?

audrey: you know, the one where you asked me to go to the movies with you?

marcus: are you telling me you want to accept?

audrey: well... yeah...

marcus: hmm... well, okay then. meet me at the front of my house tomorrow at around seven, and make sure to wear your sweater.

audrey: wait... why do i have to go to your house?

marcus: because i'm male and i said so.

t h e  e n d

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652 79 19
An anathology of the many poems written by Siyona Paliwal now archieved in the British Library. Stated in a chronological order are the poems of a gr...
9.6K 331 23
He is her everything. She is the only one he wanted to be with in the future. But if the love suddenly falters, can they conquer it? Is love a crazy...
342K 18.3K 53
| A Wattpad Featured Story | Wattys 2018 Shortlist | He was a frustrated, fresh-out of college singer-songwriter. She was a frustrated, supposed-to-b...
137K 8.6K 29
[L O V E Series - I] "Yeah, I'm single. I eat alone every Valentine's while my parents are out. Yeah, I watch from the sidelines as couples eat each...