Night♠-Hayes Grier

By Ybn-Nahmir

"Why Do You Act Like This?" I sighed and said, "The Voices They Watch Me And Control Me Sometimes." This is a... More

Charecters
The Beginning
Voices
Let Out
♥Heyyyyy Question♥
Almost But Not Quite...
💎Charecters Part 2💎
❤Fangirl Time❤
😬+Youtube Video
💛Contest💛
Im So Calm Rn😂
😒
✨Zan✨
Im gonna start writting shorter chapters!😃
Closer
lol
👅Tag Challenge👅
🍍I have been tagged once again🍍
🍁Question🍁
Let Me Explain😯
🔥#FreeXXXTENTACION🔥
Q And A Question #1
First Dates And Milkshakes
✨💖Thank You So Much💖✨
-Co Writer Audition-
Dont Kill Me!

😑

66 2 1
By Ybn-Nahmir

QUICK QUESTION IS IT BAD IF I DONT LIKE WHO MY MOM WANTS TO MARRY BECAUSE I LIVE WITH HER AND IT HAS A BIGGER AFFECT ON MY LIFE BUT USUALLY I LOVE WHO MY DAD CHOOSES TO DATE OR MARRY BECAUSE MY SISTER SEEMS TO HAVE A HUGE PROB WITH IT SO I WANNA HER YALLS OPI ION CUZ IM JUST LIKE😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑👑😒😒😒😒😒😒👑 SO I JUST WENT OFF ON HER AND SAID "THATS FOR ME TO KNOW NOBODY CAN FORCE ME TO LIKE SOMEBODY!" THEN SHE WANNA SAY "I JUST WANNA KNOW!" SO I SAID "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE!"

NOW IM MAD AND I JUST WANNA PUNCH A WALL RN!!!!!

HAYES IS UP THERE TO CALM ME DOWN😂

Words:149

Date:February 19 2017

Type:Rant

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...